Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 887 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7395
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly her man was getting out of prison Monday, she advised me that' her pussy was his and his only and would no longer be for sale. Only fans only.
    Thought that name sounded familiar so I searched the forum and saw your holiday escapades and the recent filthy feet pic. I needed a good laugh. I'll pour a little liquor out for ole Twiggy tonight. God speed.

  2. #7394

    Twiggy. The final Chapter?

    Supposedly her man was getting out of prison Monday, she advised me that' her pussy was his and his only and would no longer be for sale. Only fans only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzEyMjY1OTViZjJiYzU3ZmFiODg1YTAwMGEwYjI5ZTAyOTA0ZTYw.jpg‎  

  3. #7393

    Cartagena, Colombia, the capital city of lovely chicas with braces

    Quote Originally Posted by TjMan35  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't wear braces does she? Been looking for a dream with a provider that does for a good while now. If anyone know any that do feel free to reach out and I would be willing to trade.
    TJ, it isn't down the street but Cartagena isn't too expensive to get to. Mongers who go there often comment on the chicas with braces, and for that matter the ladies of the night there have beautiful teeth, quite unlike many of our STG girls, who don't smile in photos, because they are missing teeth, or have meth mouth. There is a companion website to this one, called the International Sex Guide. Visit it, and search "braces. " There is a lot of monger commentary. No doubt, one reason is that dental care is much cheaper in Colombia, and for just a few hundred dollars (instead of a few thousand), a girl can get braces. Check it out.

  4. #7392
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.
    If you didn't catch Dayne when she passed thru town, you may be in for a long wait. She's going on vacation and will be working fiercely in her hometown upon return.

    Johnny did not miss his opportunity to bury his face in Daynes lavish luxuries.

  5. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.
    She's legit, she's absolutely sexy, she's incredibly pricey.

    69% rotten tomatoes score.

    Johnny.

  6. #7390
    She doesn't wear braces does she? Been looking for a dream with a provider that does for a good while now. If anyone know any that do feel free to reach out and I would be willing to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Yea I know. Just trying to figure out the logistics first. Don't think it's a good idea to post her pics on here. Had a PM request for such but was unable to figure out how to upload a attachment to send.

  7. #7389

    Interested and following.

    I an interested. Do you have any pictures of her? Dm appreciated. Based on the responses I assume everyone would probably like to see as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.

  8. #7388

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.
    FYI: she told me no BBBJ, everything covered.

  9. #7387

    The looonnnnnggggg line

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    And dam what a line it is.
    I was thinking the same thing, BH! LOL!

    LtB.

  10. #7386
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.
    That's a good choice based on the reviews. I had a dream set with her but had to back out due to schedule problems. I seem to recall that she was set to leave town yesterday.

    Try setting something up with Brittany Dancer. She's headed to the Ville next month (can't wait).

  11. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom

    Can't find any reviews anywhere.
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.

  12. #7384
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!
    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom

    Can't find any reviews anywhere.

  13. #7383
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!
    Ha. I'll be damned if I share that ass with anyone. I'll see you guys next week.

  14. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!

  15. #7381
    It does but evey time I've inquired it's all she offers is out call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    If I recall her ad correctly, deposit is for o / c only. I'll think about it and report back if I pull trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape