Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 13318
-
02-22-22 19:58 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 533Latina I'm Simpsonville
Just a sanity check for me. I'm almost certain she is legit, but does any have any intel on why I shouldn't keep trying to schedule something. It seems our schedules are not lining up.
-
02-22-22 19:22 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 598Please add me to the interested list and let me know what I need to do to get to the top. LOL.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:42 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 1150I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 10:19 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 103Interested
Send me a PM. I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 09:04 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 277That's very true, and like others have pointed out. Probably the safest.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 20:46 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 277Same here, and agree.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 20:05 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 533Interested
I would be interested in seeing what she look likes. If stick with senior members and good screening everything should work out fine.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 18:58 #7371Regular Member

Posts: 13With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 11:58 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 60Vicky Anderson SC?
Long time lurker and occasional poster. Had some brief contact with Vicky from P411 in Anderson. Can not find any reviews. Does anyone have anything to offer from experience? She would would not elaborate on services offered. P411 is normally very good on verifing, but services are not always listed and reviews are normally pretty scarce. Not sure if she was just nervous or what. I have been disappointed from lack of services from other providers (one did not offer oral and another was only one pop, etc.) a few times and did not want to go down that road again.
Any info. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
02-21-22 11:41 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 60Interested
I'm sure you have been over-run with offers, but if you are still thinking about going thru with this. Send me a PM with pics and I will do the same. If interest is mutual, we can go from there.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 08:29 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 277What's the verdict? Which direction ya going in?
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 07:36 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 277Looks like a set up.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 07:06 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 109New girl
Anyone seen her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/950791010345
-
02-21-22 06:35 #7365Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you
Wanted to thank all the members for all their recommendations, advice and interest. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 20:31 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 533I agree.
I would be interested.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





