Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 888 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7383
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!
    Ha. I'll be damned if I share that ass with anyone. I'll see you guys next week.

  2. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!

  3. #7381
    It does but evey time I've inquired it's all she offers is out call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    If I recall her ad correctly, deposit is for o / c only. I'll think about it and report back if I pull trigger.

  4. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.
    That's just for the outcalls. At least that's what the ad says "Deposit Required OC".

  5. #7379

    Any had any time with this one?

    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50a91749476f84853990b962758d3279.jpg‎  

  6. #7378

    Any had any time with this one?

    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?

  7. #7377

    My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting. Oh yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Put my hat into The Lineup, LOL got to keep this thread alive. Will send vital stats, DM me. LOL.

  8. #7376
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.
    For outcall.

  9. #7375

    Mj

    Deposit for OC.

    Like I said, I have seen her for incall I have never done a deposit. But if she's changed in the past year then that's her call.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.

  10. #7374
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.

  11. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.
    If I recall her ad correctly, deposit is for o / c only. I'll think about it and report back if I pull trigger.

  12. #7372

    Mj

    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Those pics + Deposit Required = everything you need to know. It's a scam.

  13. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Get in line beaver man!.
    And dam what a line it is.

  14. #7370
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Those pics + Deposit Required = everything you need to know. It's a scam.

  15. #7369
    Love her pics. I've tried to setup a dream. Always wants a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape