Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 342 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2830

    Early morning fun

    Looking for early morning interest. Between 01:00 - 04:00. Can't seem to find anyone alive during those hrs. Streets are dead and no contact from anyone. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2829

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    No additional info, my guess would be that she has someone hiding in the bathroom or pulls the boyfriend is back trick, I'm just posting this because 2 girls I know and trust well have said that prospective or existing clients have been telling them how they were just robbed by her and they are leary about going to see anyone now.
    Saw her once a while ago, pre Covid, and she was already sketchy and borderline. Can only imagine what another year and a half did to her. Anyway, as you may see from her pics, I believe she used to be much heavier, and has some sagging going on. When we met she came out from her incall, hopped in the car and asked I drive to a local gas station / convenience store, and when there she asked for her donation (forgot how much we agreed on) so she could wire to her daughter, blah blah. Didn't seem right so I said no. Drove back to her incall and went inside. Went into a fleabag room where I received a so so BBBJ then doggie to an attempted facial finish, which she dodged.

    Left it on the floor.

    While there I'm pretty sure it was Nikki trying to rush us out as there was another monger waiting, who I think is a friend and also posts occasionally. She looked tired at the time but was dressed up and couldn't tell too much good or bad.

    So not sure if kendra would have ditched me at the store, but regardless no repeat for me and wouldn't recommend even back then.

  3. #2828

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Any info on how the robbing goes down? Is there a goon hiding then suddenly appears, she taking the money and running? Having had the wrong end of a pistol pointing at my face is one of the reasons I almost never do an incall.
    No additional info, my guess would be that she has someone hiding in the bathroom or pulls the boyfriend is back trick, I'm just posting this because 2 girls I know and trust well have said that prospective or existing clients have been telling them how they were just robbed by her and they are leary about going to see anyone now.

  4. #2827

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning to those that are new, Kendra is back and the word I've heard is that she's robbing a lot of johns.

    Pics are really old, she's a trainwreck, full demon takeover.
    Any info on how the robbing goes down? Is there a goon hiding then suddenly appears, she taking the money and running? Having had the wrong end of a pistol pointing at my face is one of the reasons I almost never do an incall.

  5. #2826

    Kendra

    Just a warning to those that are new, Kendra is back and the word I've heard is that she's robbing a lot of johns.

    Pics are really old, she's a trainwreck, full demon takeover.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtu5mte5mdrizmqxzdixowzmnzkxmzm0mdvhmzvkn2q5nziwzjq1.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #2825

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainJack  [View Original Post]
    Saw this chick a few weeks ago. She hosts in a hotel but didn't have a room so I settled for 80 and got road dome. She did a great job bbjnqns will repeat. https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/059513639239.
    I was finally able to hook up with Krystal at her conveniently located hotel. 40 ish hot MILF who was wearing her glasses at the time. I think this changes her a appearance a bit, but still attractive. Started with a nice daty & dato to same in 69 to covered cg to mish to cim finish. All natural body with smaller b's and smoothly shaved. Don't usually dine down there but she was clean and tasted great. Super nice ass too, and said she does grk with an up charge. Didn't partake this time. Wanted swallow finish but she took only a portion. Overall a good time 1. 6.

  7. #2824

    Requesting all "yelpers" LOL

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellyann...chester-903088

    Saw previous discussions about this person. Can someone rate her looks 1-10? Can't cum like a tsunami if she's looking like an extra in a zombie movie LOL thanks in advance why'all.

  8. #2823

    Cute little spinner

    Saw this chick a few weeks ago. She hosts in a hotel but didn't have a room so I settled for 80 and got road dome. She did a great job bbjnqns will repeat. https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/059513639239.

  9. #2822

    Lacey Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Just assume the position, relax, and enjoy. (She is pretty flexible and can take a good pounding in mish.).
    I tried doing a search for Lacey. I found a bunch of reviews but no contact info or links to ads. Does anyone have one?

  10. #2821

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she smokes cigarettes. She does however smoke weed by the truck load. I've always given 120 but either way. She's definitely tough to look at but, for the price, she gives amazing rimming, BBBJ, cim. She's also very into what she does. I would go see her any day of the week before I'd to to any of these aamp's for a HJ. I don't care what they look like. They all just want it over & done with.
    Just assume the position, relax, and enjoy. (She is pretty flexible and can take a good pounding in mish.).

  11. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonThree  [View Original Post]
    Text worked for me.
    Thanks, guess I just have bad timing!

  12. #2819
    Text worked for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianP1233  [View Original Post]
    Did you text or call to setup the appointment? I tried the number ending in 97 but never get a response either way. Thanks!

  13. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she smokes cigarettes. She does however smoke weed by the truck load. I've always given 120 but either way. She's definitely tough to look at but, for the price, she gives amazing rimming, BBBJ, cim. She's also very into what she does. I would go see her any day of the week before I'd to to any of these aamp's for a HJ. I don't care what they look like. They all just want it over & done with.
    Did you text or call to setup the appointment? I tried the number ending in 97 but never get a response either way. Thanks!

  14. #2817

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonThree  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and took the 110 option. Saggy old woman that gave great BBBJCIM with swallow and plenty of teasing and rimming. The service was great with eyes closed, but the stench of cigarette in her apartment was unbearable to me. It's everywhere. I'd repeat if not for that.
    I don't think she smokes cigarettes. She does however smoke weed by the truck load. I've always given 120 but either way. She's definitely tough to look at but, for the price, she gives amazing rimming, BBBJ, cim. She's also very into what she does. I would go see her any day of the week before I'd to to any of these aamp's for a HJ. I don't care what they look like. They all just want it over & done with.

  15. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm visiting Manchester in 2 weeks. Looking for someone who does out call. Looking at previous pages it seems that even from a week ago 90% of the links are dead with the ads deleted.

    Kellyann:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellyann...chester-903088

    Lina
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lina-esc...chester-909355

    If anyone has any experience with any of these three or know someone else, that would be great.
    I have seen Kellyann and Lina.

    Neither of them are particularly attractive but I found them both very accommodating.

    Lina has huge hips and ass, and a really nice kitty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape