LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 254 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2093

    Secret Benefits

    Has anyone used Secret Benefits to meet a lady? So many of the sites seem useless, no real ads / ladies. And if you have, any successes? Being "sugar babies" are they expecting more in donations? STG seems useless right now so looking for another option.

  2. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingCurves  [View Original Post]
    I prefer my ladies to be a bit chunky. 140-180. So my reviews probably reflect that. I think when I saw her last she was probably using and wayyy to skinny and rough for my liking but she still knew how to get the job done. Send me all your chunky monkeys and I'll send you all my beanpoles.
    Plenty of chunky monkeys advertising on stg. I'm sure Aryele is using filters in her new add. Body looks good tho.

  3. #2091

    Aryle

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I liked Aryle back in the early days when she weighed about 80 pounds. She got bigger and grew outside of my range. Saw her when she stopped by about springtime last year, and to be honest she wasn't in great shape from a hygiene perspective and was still too heavy for my tastes. She always seemed to have a hard time taking in my normal sized d. But there is no doubt she was always friendly. Looking forward to hearing reports, but I'm not going to TOFTT on this one.
    I prefer my ladies to be a bit chunky. 140-180. So my reviews probably reflect that. I think when I saw her last she was probably using and wayyy to skinny and rough for my liking but she still knew how to get the job done. Send me all your chunky monkeys and I'll send you all my beanpoles.

  4. #2090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Big or Little?

    I liked Aryle back in the early days when she weighed about 80 pounds. She got bigger and grew outside of my range. Saw her when she stopped by about springtime last year, and to be honest she wasn't in great shape from a hygiene perspective and was still too heavy for my tastes. She always seemed to have a hard time taking in my normal sized d. But there is no doubt she was always friendly. Looking forward to hearing reports, but I'm not going to TOFTT on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DATYLiver  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times. Hope her living arrangements are slightly better. LOL. Took longer to corral the dogs and keep them out of the room than the actual act itself. Definitely a hot, tight spinner!!

  5. #2089

    Hot pics

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend visiting this cute little spinner. Have had fun with her several times in the past, always a great time! Hope she stays around awhile, going to set up a visit ASAP!

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...y/143288177335
    I saw her a couple times. Hope her living arrangements are slightly better. LOL. Took longer to corral the dogs and keep them out of the room than the actual act itself. Definitely a hot, tight spinner!!

  6. #2088

    Anyone Worried?

    Saw a report about how there is an outbreak of diseases and they are suspecting Vanderberg County as ground zero. I am about that oral, especially giving so protection isn't an option. Is anyone else hesitant in making connections right now? I admit, haven't been giving it much thought until the report I read this morning. I can't simply use protection and stick with intercourse, covered BJ as I have ED issues.

  7. #2087

    Aryle's Back!

    Highly recommend visiting this cute little spinner. Have had fun with her several times in the past, always a great time! Hope she stays around awhile, going to set up a visit ASAP!

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...y/143288177335

  8. #2086

    Best in Awhile. Happy Ending Queen

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...s/598088880641

    DATYlover had posted about this girl and it interested me. So I set something up for an hour.

    She seems to be a real lady. Not some hotel hopping Evansville escort.

    She seems drug and disease free. Prices are reasonable.

    $$ for an hour, includes msog and unlike a lot of these girls she has a bed. I keep running into girls that want to use a couch or a mattress on a floor. That doesn't work for me.

    Location is the only bad thing. She's on the outskirts of Henderson. I usually don't travel that far but will be for this girl. She's accommodating and good to talk with. She does have kids so she doesn't answer the phone all the time but is responsive late at night and early mornings.

    Meeting. We met for an hour, she is down for BBBJ. I don't really do the msog thing so we just paced ourselves and had fun for an hour. Pussy is clean. I normally don't even think of doing oral on an escort but she looked clean, smelled clean and I had to. Tasted clean. She is tight and gets wet fast, can handle an hour of sex for sure. I'm kind of glad she lives so far away, because if I could meet her on my lunch break in Evansville I'd have issues wasting my checks. Really enjoyed my time in Henderson, so let's be nice to her and keep her here. She seems new to this and is a good time if you treat her right.

  9. #2085

    His list

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbkmin  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me? I'm curious to know which of these are still active, if any. I know nothing about Megan or the bbw you mentioned for sure.
    Best BJ.

    Bbw Christina.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...w/477188336007

    She doesn't post as much anymore. She stays in Henderson right over the bridge. Most days she's available if you can catch her via text.

    Ariel.

    Travels here sometimes. Petite spinner, mechanical but fun and good personality.

    Ariels (mom).

    Have not seen in over a year.

    Best sex.

    Gabby.

    Haven't seen in a year.

    Ashley.

    Haven't seen in a year.

    Megan.

    Haven't seen in maybe three years. Got a real job and quit. She was like a real girl with fake boobs that was escorting. Not like the forum girls. Just like a girl you'd see at Walmart wanting extra money. Was great.

    Best looking.

    Megan.

    See above.

    Gia.

    She hasn't been around in maybe two years. At the end had a lot of drama.

    Ashley.

    Big boobs girl? I think she's in jail now. She was great at BBBJ.

    Best non Caucasian providers.

    Figured everyone needed the info but Christina is the only one active on this list right now.

    About to post another listing that's active and good for a visit.

  10. #2084

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingCurves  [View Original Post]
    Just thinking back over the last few years I wanted to compile a top 3 list based on certain aspects. Maybe we can compare notes.

    Best BJ.

    Bbw Christina.

    Ariel.

    Ariels (mom).

    Best sex.

    Gabby.

    Ashley.

    Megan.

    Best looking.

    Megan.

    Gia.

    Ashley.

    Best non Caucasian providers.
    Can you pm me? I'm curious to know which of these are still active, if any. I know nothing about Megan or the bbw you mentioned for sure.

  11. #2083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Careful!

    First, I don't have a SB account so I have no idea who's on the other side. But if this is a Sammy / Sammie who claims to be from Illinois, she is a total fucking scammer. See my post 1754, at the bottom. Here's a pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vtgx1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Info on Sammybaby01 on SB. What is she into fees, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6379444c-9b5a-49fb-8bbb-c04c822b15aa_2x.jpg‎  

  12. #2082
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtgx1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Info on Sammybaby01 on SB. What is she into fees, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Talk to her and find out. That's the point of the site.

  13. #2081

    Does anyone know this girl?

    Looking for Info on Sammybaby01 on SB. What is she into fees, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.

  14. #2080

    Text Me: Fun w / Laila! 25 years old

    Any information on this one.

  15. #2079

    Anyone darn this girl

    Looking for Info on Sammybaby01 on SB. What is she into fees, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape