Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 60954
-
02-24-22 12:58 #48024Senior Member

Posts: 97Olympia
Every time I have visited, I got a full hour with a decent massage plus the extras. I haven't been there in about a year, however, because most of the women there are mediocre in looks.
Originally Posted by OldBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 12:07 #48023Senior Member

Posts: 4061There's quite a few places around that area: A1 Massage next to the Taco Bell (Cobb Parkway) , Yong Sheng (Spring Rd) about a mile down the road, ZR which is about a mile north up on Cobb Parkway, both Holiday and Spring which are on Windy Hill, and there's Li on Windy Hill as well. For spa / FS treatment hit up Therapy Plus. It's a little out of the way (Atlanta Rd) but worth it and the only spa in the area.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 11:35 #48022Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 11:31 #48021Banned Member

Posts: 13634They won't try to rush you as much as more popular KAMPs but, remember that they are Korean and there to make money. When you go in, tell the lady in plain language what you want, such as, "I'd like a 30-minute massage on my back, then we can do other things." Make sure she agrees to your wishes before forking over any money.
Originally Posted by OldBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 11:24 #48020Regular Member

Posts: 2Recomendation wanted for first timer
Hello,
Visiting your lovely city when I noticed that there are massage parlors everywhere!
I don't mind driving an hour in any direction, as I want this experience to be life changing. I live at Peachtree Corners for the next week. I've never been to a massage parlor.
What I want: 2 women in their 20's or 30's to massage me and tease me until completion via hands, feet, or mouth. I want mouth to be an option so I will gladly pay the price. (If you guys know of a place that I can go but they do not offer BBBJ) I'd go there, as I really want a 4 handed massage and ending. I'd rather it be 2 mouths, but 4 hands would work. Special bonus if they have sexy feet and will provide me with a (4) foot job session.
What I'm willing to spend: 2-300 for the two to massage me beforehand, and then to tease me to completion for approx 30 minutes? This number can be increased if need be, like if one of you tells me that a mind blowing experience is to be had here in Atlanta.
Am I unreasonable in my expectations? If so I can throw money in the fire, I guess.
Atlanta. If that would help me expand my search If any of you know of a place that I can go for a 9-10/10 rated girl that that would provide the same level of fun to break my cherry I'm all ears. I do not like AA women, and in reading your forum, it looks like the place called follies, what a shame.
Also of note: It sounds like if you are a mature gentleman with a large bank account who is respectful you will do fine with regard to mongering ladies. It sounds like if you are extremely good looking, you may have an even easier time negotiating, and that you may pay cheaper prices. Is this an accurate assessment?
Can anyone help me! Please!
-
02-24-22 10:29 #48019Senior Member

Posts: 611Had a good session a few weeks ago, lasted the full hour with an older woman. Table shower, massage, FS, and more massage. Quite enjoyable. $200 OTD.
Originally Posted by OldBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:09 #48018

Posts: 682Lu's
Who did you see there?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:58 #48017

Posts: 682Jin is good but there's one better
Ava, who used to work at MN, at Health and Healing (former OS) in Roswell. Hands down the best you'll find.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:53 #48016Senior Member

Posts: 798Love Japanese girls
Great stuff Run! Enjoy all you can while you're up there. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 08:02 #48015Senior Member

Posts: 446Amen to That!
Night speaks the truth, I can 2nd that.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
But really (no joke) she is pushing 70 so for her age. She's like the Mick Jagger of KAMPs.
Now if I could just get her to stop texting me. "When you see me?
-
02-24-22 02:00 #48014Senior Member

Posts: 32Olympia?
Can anyone help me out with some intel on Olympia in Roswell? I understand that the providers there are older. I'm an older guy, so that's fine with me. But I've tended to avoid KAMPs in the past because it seems like you get about five minutes of a lousy massage, then the girls hit you up for as much as they possibly can and then rush you out the door. Is Olympia like that, or is it a more relaxed atmosphere? In other words, can I get a reasonably decent experience with extras (FS and BBBJ would be great) and not feel as though I'm being excessively rushed?
I'm happy to pay the going rate for good service. Not trying to be cheap. Just want to have a decent experience for the money.
Feel free to PM me. Thanks for any help you can give.
-
02-24-22 00:42 #48013Senior Member

Posts: 107Try meimei, across the street from IRelax
That my favorite gateway place, when baseball season come I almost every week before the game starts
.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 22:34 #48012Senior Member

Posts: 798Tip at Lu's
If you tip more here you are losing money. The massage is just plain lacking here. Wellness, iSPA, Oriental massage all better.
Originally Posted by BandMeAgain
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 22:31 #48011Senior Member

Posts: 798Massage
I've had the same experience, always disappointed on the massage. Better places to be had. Jin at massage now gives a great massage, just strictly legit.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 22:27 #48010Senior Member

Posts: 798Lu's
Don't go to Lu's for a good massage. So many better places.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





