Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 59509
-
02-23-22 18:43 #46564Banned Member

Posts: 2410You should start an Alice thread on the user blog and call it BTA by MA.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 17:32 #46563Banned Member

Posts: 13634Agree. Haven't been to an Hispanic apartment in a while but may have to do so soon, just for that.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 17:31 #46562Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yep. You may need to call to set an appointment with her though. She still may be busy these days. Again you don't see a lot of big titty Asians around this area.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 17:30 #46561Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks for the comment about cumming on ass. Some of those girls have asses just made to shoot your load on. I'm totally fine with paying a little extra for that. As long as I'm not being rushed.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 17:29 #46560Banned Member

Posts: 13634Indeed it is!
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 16:53 #46559Banned Member

Posts: 2410You're experience may have been better if you hadn't negotiated a lower tip.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 16:18 #46558Banned Member

Posts: 2410Cream of sum yung guy?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:59 #46557Senior Member

Posts: 39Wanted a Change
Yeah I did experience that at Lu's before but just wanted a better massage with it. But I might give them another try.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:55 #46556Senior Member

Posts: 39Li Massage?
Thanks! Is that Alice at Li Massage Marietta?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:40 #46555Senior Member

Posts: 4061When Alice massaged me her tits would rub the back of my head. On the flip she rub her bare tits on my chest during the HJ.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:32 #46554Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage Legend. Sasha
Stopped by yesterday during lunch break and spent a relaxing hour here. Got Sasha, she has her mask on so is hard to tell her age but I'm guessing early 30's? Massage was pretty good, spent about 40 minutes or so then she asked me to turn over. I guided her hand to the right area and the fun begin. I otc her all over, and toward the end I finally had the balls to go utc on top. Feels good, nice B cup. Afterward she cleaned me up and massage me for 2 more minutes. Bottle of water on the way out, 60 + 60 since I got utc. Looks like it will be my favorite lunch place for a while.
-
02-23-22 14:20 #46553Banned Member

Posts: 13634Going to bang some Japanese ladies up there?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:07 #46552Senior Member

Posts: 594No worries. I'm in New York, so once the initial revulsion wore off I was able to cleanse the palate quickly.
Originally Posted by BandMeAgain
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 13:07 #46551

Posts: 682Lu's
But then you already knew that according to a prior report.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 12:16 #46550Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's be mentioned in regards to KAMPS (Korean).
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






