Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17470

    Ma Ma Mia!

    When I saw one of our fellow hobbyist post a few weeks ago that Mia is back, right away I wanted to book an appointment. This would be my second encounter with her. The first time was at 7 Spa when she first visited SD. That first visit left me happy but also sad because it was her last day and she goes back home. I thought I would never see her again. Now that she is back, I was so happy to see her. She gave me a big hug and kiss and showed me to the room. Just like the other hobbyist reported, I love her school girl look with the white dress and red and blue stripe and nerdy glasses. I've been wearing glasses for 3/4 of my life so I appreciate the glasses look. LOL.

    This was my first time to go to Diamond Spa in Hillcrest area. It's nice. Walls we're freshly painted and new floors. Very clean & I was thinking that I will be in this area often because the other go-to-spot (the one on third floor) is just 2 streets over. You can walk to it. LOL.

    What I did discover is that Diamond is a sister Spa to 108 and 7 Spa. Visiting these young and sexy angels will be so convenient. So close to my work. I work in the MV area so I can go North to 108, East to 7 or south to Diamond. It's my version of what locals know as the "Golden Triangle" I call it. Golden Triangle of Love.

    Getting back to my encounter with Mia, she comes into the room and we chat for a few minutes catching up on how she has been. At the same time we are stripping down and I am hugging her close feeling her tits rub up against my chest. She starts off with massaging my back and neck working her hands up and down. She really is a very good masseuse. After 15 minutes into this relaxing massage she has me flip over and she begins her magic with her tongue. Starting with the DFK and working herself down to my chest and finally Junior and the Sperm Sacks. All I can say is you have to experience it yourself. She takes her time and BBBJ's you until you feel like you will explode then she stops to lick other places. It got me so hot that I told her to turn and we 69 each other for more ecstasy. She moans like those Japanese porn chicks do.

    By this time she get's off the table with my shaft at complete attention, she applies the raincoat and she commands me to fuck her hard. I start in standing mish and enjoy seeing her eyes roll and listening to her moan. I bend over to kiss her then suck her nipples. I pullout and get her into doggy style position and bang her hard and fast. This lasted for about 5 minutes. I admit, I was physically spent and I couldn't explode. I pull out and she pulls the raincoat out and BBBJ's me again and uses her hands to jack me. I thought I was going to CIM but that didn't happen either. I told her it's not her, it was me. I'm not as young as before and after that hard doggy style fucking, I was physically spent. She was understanding. I tipped her, got dressed and told her I'll be back soon. Like I said, Ma Ma Mia!

  2. #17469

    Visiting San Diego

    Hi guys- Senior member visiting your great city in a few weeks and trying to get a lay of the land. Sounds like VIP and 108 are the go to spots. Would someone be kind enough to pm me some info re location / address for either? Rub ratings has been down, and want to sure I get to the right places. Thanks in advance, any info or suggestions are much appreciated.

    Longball Larry.

  3. #17468

    Happy Foot Massage

    When I was there with a girl getting a couples massage, my girl asked for a lady masseuse. They said no girls working, but we saw an older lady working the reception area on our way out. I'd guess 40's at best. Fully clothed wearing slacks, slim, short hair, meh looking. Maybe they hide the younger cuties in a back room, but I just can't see this place supporting the 3-men we saw working and more than one lady, but anything's possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    …I took the up-sell and was glad I did. In came Amy. Youngish, nice looking masked, nice and slim, pretty tiny and friendly.

    Hmm, maybe this won't be so bad. I had absolutely no expectations. She started at the head of the table and I left my hands hanging forward, which is a strategy of mine to get a little touch early. After a bit, she lightly brushed her legs against my hands. Interesting. I tried to let her know that I was into it by not flinching and leaning into it very subtly. She then straddled my hand and gently pressed her pussy on to it, as if it were incidental to reaching down to my lower back then back up. She wasn't armored like some girls with bike shorts and a maxi-pad. I thought to myself, damn it's on! I started pressing back into her into her and she started to get more flirty.

    Lot's of teasing, leading to some direct contact while face down. On the flip, more teasing, leading into a nice slow HJ with access to her a cups with nice nips. I went for some under the pants, over panties rubbing and she pretended to get into it. The next time I asked to see her pussy and she showed me, looked nice but I didn't try to finger her.

    She had a great ending technique. She drew me into a close embrace and whispered encouragement and gave me little moans in my ear. Really nice.

    Repeated 3 x. 60/60 he is the new 40/40.

    One time I walked by a room and I saw a guy giving a massage. The door bring ajar seemed strange. He was straddling their thighs. I was like damn, the sheet was pulled down exposing their back and most of a very small, shapely ass. I was thinking, damn, that's hot. Suddenly it occurred to me, oh shit, that's a guy, that's a guy, arggggg! Oh well, that's what I get for looking.

  4. #17467

    Yanina at Serenity Health

    Today, I was going to visit YiYi, but she was busy. I tried Yanina instead. She is more like Natural DD, and I had fun with it. We started with CBJ, and finished with CFS. Overall, that was great service.

  5. #17466

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I decided to swing by Serenity to see their new talent. I've had generally positive experiences there before. I booked with the voluptuous Japanese DDD 23 year old Yanina…
    …So I got the happy ending but the rest was just meh. Live and learn.
    Thanks for TOFTT. Did you get a chance to see the other girl Yi Yi?

  6. #17465
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I decided to swing by Serenity to see their new talent. I've had generally positive experiences there before. I booked with the voluptuous Japanese DDD 23 year old Yanina. Sorry guys. She may be Japanese. Or just a Chinese lady who knows some Japanese. I'm just not sure. So I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. MMS had promised me DDDs and 23 years old. I've been around long enough to know that probably wasn't the case, but then again sometimes you get lucky. I paid the house fee and met Yanina. Its a while since she's been 23. I'd say she's in that relatively attractive demographic for Asian providers that is somewhere between early 30's and mid-40's. Probably higher than lower. She has some ink but I like that. Nice body. Not much of an ass and some belly but nothing that would be a turn off. She started a medium touch massage with lotion. There was some light grazing but not much. I'd tried to lean in for a kiss at the beginning but she definitely avoided that. A peck on the lips but nothing more. She asked me to flip and mimed either HJ or boom boom. I went for the latter. Big mistake on my part. Up to this point she'd kept her panties and bra on. We negotiated the tip and I had to hand it over first. She left to get supplies and then returned and got naked. Let's just say she's more of a C than DDD in my estimation. I'd been hoping for Russian but knew that wouldn't happen either. She started a CBJ but I wasn't really hard by that point. Then we tried CG which was pretty uninspiring on both our parts. I asked eventually for a HJ and she happily agreed. So I got the happy ending but the rest was just meh. Live and learn.
    Thanks for the report RT.

    I love that we have this site where we can post our own experiences and write honest reviews without being flooded with text messages from providers asking why a bad review was written? If this was on PD I think the girl (s) would make a big stink about it. Or on RR where the girls would just disabled the review feature.

    I also hate going to spas where I have to negotiate tips. 108 and VIP are the only two spas where I have never had to discuss tips. The girls are always happy with what I leave; many don't even ask for it until my session is over. Mina at VIP has even given me money back if I tipped too much.

  7. #17464
    Shill for super spa


    Posts: 66

    Fun times with Fifi

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    Oh my God! The eternal battle between Tried & True vs. Someone New. . .

    The night before I had some fun times with Fifi at Super Spa on Ronson. Just a petite beauty and cutey and I had a lot of fun railing her. Her English is not strong so we had fun with the Google translate app. Language barrier be damned!
    Fifi is teaching me Chinese and I'm teaching her English, but we both speak suckee fuckee fluently. Giggity!

  8. #17463
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I decided to swing by Serenity to see their new talent. I've had generally positive experiences there before. I booked with the voluptuous Japanese DDD 23 year old Yanina. Sorry guys. She may be Japanese. Or just a Chinese lady who knows some Japanese. I'm just not sure. So I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. MMS had promised me DDDs and 23 years old. I've been around long enough to know that probably wasn't the case, but then again sometimes you get lucky. I paid the house fee and met Yanina. Its a while since she's been 23. I'd say she's in that relatively attractive demographic for Asian providers that is somewhere between early 30's and mid-40's. Probably higher than lower. She has some ink but I like that. Nice body. Not much of an ass and some belly but nothing that would be a turn off. She started a medium touch massage with lotion. There was some light grazing but not much. I'd tried to lean in for a kiss at the beginning but she definitely avoided that. A peck on the lips but nothing more. She asked me to flip and mimed either HJ or boom boom. I went for the latter. Big mistake on my part. Up to this point she'd kept her panties and bra on. We negotiated the tip and I had to hand it over first. She left to get supplies and then returned and got naked. Let's just say she's more of a C than DDD in my estimation. I'd been hoping for Russian but knew that wouldn't happen either. She started a CBJ but I wasn't really hard by that point. Then we tried CG which was pretty uninspiring on both our parts. I asked eventually for a HJ and she happily agreed. So I got the happy ending but the rest was just meh. Live and learn.
    Thank you for sharing your experience with her and the much more specific details, Rolf.

  9. #17462

    Not even close

    I decided to swing by Serenity to see their new talent. I've had generally positive experiences there before. I booked with the voluptuous Japanese DDD 23 year old Yanina. Sorry guys. She may be Japanese. Or just a Chinese lady who knows some Japanese. I'm just not sure. So I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. MMS had promised me DDDs and 23 years old. I've been around long enough to know that probably wasn't the case, but then again sometimes you get lucky. I paid the house fee and met Yanina. Its a while since she's been 23. I'd say she's in that relatively attractive demographic for Asian providers that is somewhere between early 30's and mid-40's. Probably higher than lower. She has some ink but I like that. Nice body. Not much of an ass and some belly but nothing that would be a turn off. She started a medium touch massage with lotion. There was some light grazing but not much. I'd tried to lean in for a kiss at the beginning but she definitely avoided that. A peck on the lips but nothing more. She asked me to flip and mimed either HJ or boom boom. I went for the latter. Big mistake on my part. Up to this point she'd kept her panties and bra on. We negotiated the tip and I had to hand it over first. She left to get supplies and then returned and got naked. Let's just say she's more of a C than DDD in my estimation. I'd been hoping for Russian but knew that wouldn't happen either. She started a CBJ but I wasn't really hard by that point. Then we tried CG which was pretty uninspiring on both our parts. I asked eventually for a HJ and she happily agreed. So I got the happy ending but the rest was just meh. Live and learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    These are the two girls that at Serenity. Again, these aren't real pics but they do a good job of finding pics that come damned close to the actual girl if they aren't the real pics. Yi Yi and Yanina.

  10. #17461

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing a bunch of reports on Serenity Health. Are Yanina and Yeliya two different people or the same person? I'm getting confused LOL.

    Mr MuffMan.
    These are the two girls that at Serenity. Again, these aren't real pics but they do a good job of finding pics that come damned close to the actual girl if they aren't the real pics. Yi Yi and Yanina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8E06100A-7861-4A16-B4CB-56EA86B53523.jpg‎   F4FEF5C0-4738-48C0-850A-907B79E71868.jpg‎  

  11. #17460
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    108 / Outgoing Chloe & New Girl Heidi

    Oh my God! The eternal battle between Tried & True vs. Someone New. . .

    I went ahead and did a follow up session with Chloe this morning, just before she left! I love her height and her pure sexual enthusiasm.

    This time she helped me take off my clothes. I was sitting on the edge of the massage table. I gave her a kiss and went ahead and cupped her breast. She subsequently took off her clothes and worked her way down to get on her knees and suck my cock. Her BBBJ was very enthusiastic. Lots of eye contact and licking of the shaft. Being inside her mouth felt so good. Too much fun placing my hands on her neck or running it through her hair and then bobbing her head to control the tempo of the BBBJ. I loved it when she said, "Your dick is mine today." Yes it is!

    She told me she prefers the 004's I have over her own supply. She then gloves me up and starts off with Reverse CG. I told her I want to see her face, so she turned around. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting like hell. The night before I had some fun times with Fifi at Super Spa on Ronson. Just a petite beauty and cutey and I had a lot of fun railing her. Her English is not strong so we had fun with the Google translate app. Language barrier be damned! Due to my previous night's encounter with Fifi, I was on the fence with Chloe. I was either going to do really awesome railing Chloe or I am going to get soft and Chloe will have to work extra hard with me. It turned out to be the former. We are both having a good time and I feel I am near the threshold. We switch to standing Missionary, and that was just a lot of fun. The night before, I was doing standing mission with a petite cutey and this morning, I was railing this tall, beautiful hottie. I hit the threshold and climaxed there.

    Chloe then tells me to lie face down so she can give me a massage. It's a great massage. After talking for about 10 minutes, she's like, "You want to go again?" I was like, "We can try. " She starts playing with and licking my cock. She then tells me to grab another 004. I flip over and she blows me again. She gets that thing semi hard and gloves it up. Chloe tells me, "Quick, quick!" We get into the doggie position and start round two. Unfortunately, my refractory period is too God damn long! I'm railing and thrusting into her until I work up a good sweat and that thing goes limp. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with Chloe's service and talents. Right before she left, I tried to tip her an extra $20, but she wouldn't take it.

    Unfortunately, she is gone now. However, I was able to meet the new girl, Heidi. Just a stunner! She arrived and was ready to work! She was wearing a sexy and tight black dress and has long dyed brown hair. Upon first site, I was like, I want her too! However, Chloe fully gassed me out. Need to now recharge my battery for Heidi. Just a conflict of feelings. Even though Chloe was awesome and showed me a damned good time, should I have waited for Heidi instead? Additionally, there is a new petite spinner named Chichi now.

  12. #17459

    Serenity Health

    I'm seeing a bunch of reports on Serenity Health. Are Yanina and Yeliya two different people or the same person? I'm getting confused LOL.

    Mr MuffMan.

  13. #17458

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I got a little soft when she gloved it up, so had to settle for the HJ finish. Just to clarify, Sophia is totally down for full service.

    On other fronts, the new 108 lady, Chloe, is fucking amazing. Tall, 5'8", natural D Cup beauty, who is absolutely ready to play. She started the session by getting a hot towel and wiping down my ass. She then proceeds with a rim job, working her tongue from my asshole down to the tip of my cock before the turnover. During the massage after the initial round of fun, I mentioned I wanted to give round 2 a try. She was totally down for it, and proceeded to give me a second BBBJ session to get that thing gloved up. Chloe let me end the session by attempting to thrust into her missionary with my tired, limp, albeit fully satisfied cock. Just fun and silliness, haha. Full review to follow.
    Thanks for clarifying Sophia is a FS provider. And Chloe sounds fun, look forward to your review.

    Mr MuffMan.

  14. #17457

    Yanina at Serenity Health

    Just visited Yanina, she is very beautiful. She has prefect size boobs. She sucks my fking soul out.

  15. #17456

    Serenity, Yeliya

    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    What exactly was offered.
    This place has a full menu. I was texted the attached pic. Though usually fake, their pics are usually very close to the actual girl. In some cases the actual girl is better looking than the fake pic. I asked if the triple D's are real or MM and I'm told they're natural. Though I haven't confirmed, the MMS is always honest with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape