Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13305
-
02-24-22 13:43 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 92That's just for the outcalls. At least that's what the ad says "Deposit Required OC".
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 12:18 #7379Regular Member

Posts: 9Any had any time with this one?
Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
-
02-24-22 12:00 #7378Regular Member

Posts: 9Any had any time with this one?
Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
-
02-24-22 10:57 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 281My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting. Oh yeah!
Put my hat into The Lineup, LOL got to keep this thread alive. Will send vital stats, DM me. LOL.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:19 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 277For outcall.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:56 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 105Mj
Deposit for OC.
Like I said, I have seen her for incall I have never done a deposit. But if she's changed in the past year then that's her call.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 08:06 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 229Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 08:05 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 277If I recall her ad correctly, deposit is for o / c only. I'll think about it and report back if I pull trigger.
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 22:13 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 105Mj
She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:31 #7371Regular Member

Posts: 13And dam what a line it is.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:32 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 229Those pics + Deposit Required = everything you need to know. It's a scam.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 12:17 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 155Love her pics. I've tried to setup a dream. Always wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 09:28 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 277Anyone?
Anyone have intel on this one?.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/684733210515
-
02-23-22 08:49 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 277She's definitely legit. I've seen her a number of times and she's worth the visit. PM to discuss.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 08:47 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 277LOL! Get in line beaver man!.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





