Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 44190
-
02-25-22 10:32 #27570Senior Member

Posts: 284Amanda
Tell us how you really feel!
Originally Posted by Danzigx138
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 05:37 #27569Senior Member

Posts: 94Rachael was the tall white girl. Best nuru with extras that I ever had. She went Indy after they closed, but I lost touch with her.
Originally Posted by Danzigx138
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 04:08 #27568Senior Member

Posts: 1143I paid $$4 for BBFS last time. Price might be up, and it is too far to drive.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 04:04 #27567Senior Member

Posts: 1143Go ask for Slammer, he knows where it located.
-
02-24-22 22:06 #27566Banned Member

Posts: 99Elegant body massage Costa Mesa. New talent
There's a new blondie Asian girl. Nice bod. Great massage and they actually honor their 30 min or 60 min policy LOL.
-
02-24-22 20:27 #27565Senior Member

Posts: 41Tiny Amy from Happy
Hey fellas I was wondering if any of you might have any Intel on Amy from Happy Massage in SA it's been awhile since I've seen her and would definitely enjoy seeing her again heard she works in Monterrey Park. Would greatly appreciate her contact info if any of you have it and thanks in advance fellas yell Stay safe.
-
02-24-22 15:01 #27564Regular Member

Posts: 6Rachel
Rachel was a white girl. She has got to be in her 30's by now, was in her 20's when I saw her probably 8 years ago.
Originally Posted by Danzigx138
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 14:06 #27563Senior Member

Posts: 73Star at Palms
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Danzigx138
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 05:12 #27562Shill for Palms, ignore my posts

Posts: 20Amanda is fucking gross and looks awful goes bare with everyone and is absolutely insane.
Originally Posted by Rbk216
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 05:10 #27561Shill for Palms, ignore my posts

Posts: 20You talking about the 40 or so year old viet chick? She's around if so.
Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 20:53 #27560Senior Member

Posts: 144Don't be paranoid, but caution is good
Holy crap you had me concerned. But rest assured everything is fine I just had a session. I asked why did they change phone #? The gals told me they changed phones so somebody else can answer and manage the shop. Both phones are good.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../20815390.html
-
02-23-22 20:30 #27559Senior Member

Posts: 35I came back. Haven't seen LE but about 20 min later, LE drove in that alley again. I decided to bail and try the new place, TOFTT. This place was right above Passion Spa. I remember they used to have a security not letting you park unless you have business with that joint. This time, I saw no security and just some contractor doing remodel the old good Passion spa.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
Walked into the place, I'm not even sure they are fully open since the doors have no lock, leaving the hole. Where the door knob is. I don't see any young girl and this is just another AMP, nothing much special.
The massage is good. I asked for strong and it was strong. Typical teasing and hand shake. She let me roaming UTC. Same old routine for handshake. At least she finished whole hr.
In general, typical handshake AMP, typical donation. . 6 for house and. 6 for tip (I was pulling. 4 by mistakenly and she kinda complained so I gave her another Jackson. I guess it s fine since I was roaming UTC and pulled her bun out of cover).
I don't think I will come back since it s nothing special.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/205671.html
-
02-23-22 19:44 #27558Senior Member

Posts: 101Good looking out. Thats a whole lotta weird. Looks like Ill stay away from this place for now. Too bad, I wanted to go back.
Originally Posted by Genbua
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:55 #27557Senior Member

Posts: 577Best to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
I remembered when I visited this place, there was a very young cute viet chick at the receptionist, zoey if I remember correctly. Not sure if she does any service or even if she is still there. Short petite chick. Not sure why I never repeat again LOL.
-
02-23-22 18:53 #27556Senior Member

Posts: 577What's the damage for BBBJ and FS?
Originally Posted by Rbk216
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




