Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4747

    Memory

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoinsd  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage, if you don't mind me asking?
    I honestly don't remember. I scanned back through messages and she was trying to get me to do a repeat for 200 if that helps. But I didn't do it.

  2. #4746
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fd73d2015587d

    She's real, actually looks better in person than the pictures. Lame in bed. Would not repeat.
    What was the damage, if you don't mind me asking?

  3. #4745

    Lack of interest or response.

    Any luck with these for anyone? After a few positive phone texts they just seem to not respond for no reason.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...68108aaa5880dc

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7ce7ee5864ab39

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b51cead3451e31

  4. #4744

    Oops Bad Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    My experience; Contacted & moved off site quickly & she was quick to arrange to come to my place so we made a date for 2 days later. Looking good so far. She sent a few better pics, all clothed. Then asked if I wanted a video LOL.

    That's where the wheels fell off. Told her sure and she sent a sexy as hell vid. She's hot but of course wanted paid for the vid so I ended communication.

    Any of you have actual meet great! But my experience is pic and vid seller, upside? She'll send pics and vids before getting payment, so you'll at least get that for your time commitment.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-5cb23d01b1b0

  5. #4743

    That's a pic of P.S. Tiffany Watson.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    My experience; Contacted & moved off site quickly & she was quick to arrange to come to my place so we made a date for 2 days later. Looking good so far. She sent a few better pics, all clothed. Then asked if I wanted a video LOL.

    That's where the wheels fell off. Told her sure and she sent a sexy as hell vid. She's hot but of course wanted paid for the vid so I ended communication.

    Any of you have actual meet great! But my experience is pic and vid seller, upside? She'll send pics and vids before getting payment, so you'll at least get that for your time commitment.
    Many vids of her available:

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/tiffany-watson

  6. #4742

    Band Bunny

    My experience; Contacted & moved off site quickly & she was quick to arrange to come to my place so we made a date for 2 days later. Looking good so far. She sent a few better pics, all clothed. Then asked if I wanted a video LOL.

    That's where the wheels fell off. Told her sure and she sent a sexy as hell vid. She's hot but of course wanted paid for the vid so I ended communication.

    Any of you have actual meet great! But my experience is pic and vid seller, upside? She'll send pics and vids before getting payment, so you'll at least get that for your time commitment.

  7. #4741

    Def blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet  [View Original Post]
    I offered her $300 a couple of weeks ago and she said that was pretty low. It would take no less than $500. Guess that was a blessing in disguise.
    Her pics are way better than real life.

    I'm sure Mr Popular will agree. I was looking forward to what I saw in the pics. When she showed up and took off clothes I was honestly wondering if I wanted to continue even at the $$5. Her sorta. Meh performance. As soon as she left I knew it was a one and done and didn't give her another thought till I saw the post. You're literally missing nothing. Not even worth the $$5. If she contacted me and wanted just $ I'd probably decline.

  8. #4740

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago for $250, not worth a repeat.
    I offered her $300 a couple of weeks ago and she said that was pretty low. It would take no less than $500. Guess that was a blessing in disguise.

  9. #4739

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is in SB and WYP, https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...69689e8e8b6040.

    Wants $700 ppm! Too rich for my blood. I can give her contact if anyone interested and if that's ok to share then PM me.
    I saw her a week ago for $250, not worth a repeat.

  10. #4738

    Ada on SB

    Prettier than her pictures in my opinion, very slim which I like very nice pretty perky little titties. Good BBBJ, good pussy. Talks too much. She offered Greek for a little more donation. Which I didn't do, if I seen her regularly I might. But I like to hit the pussy a couple times first, especially when it's good. 400.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3767ef3afaa8d4

  11. #4737

    Wth?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is in SB and WYP, https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...69689e8e8b6040.

    Wants $700 ppm! Too rich for my blood. I can give her contact if anyone interested and if that's ok to share then PM me.
    Saw her in November $$.5 and didn't want to repeat. Body nothing great action nothing even worth remembering.

    Had to go back in my phone to remember details. Who the hell screwed up and convinced her she was worth more than that?

  12. #4736

    Reyna Sunshine

    She is in SB and WYP, https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...69689e8e8b6040.

    Wants $700 ppm! Too rich for my blood. I can give her contact if anyone interested and if that's ok to share then PM me.

  13. #4735

    Nerdy vibes

    We chatted for a bit about history. Love that nerdiness. Unfortunately she's not looking for anything sexual. https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2f22790b92f3b5.

  14. #4734

    Addy

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I can't see what she looks like so I don't know. If she's really hot I do it once for sure.
    Umm. I got her down to $300 . I declined because her menu is so limited. She's getting hit up non stop by you guys, can't host. Gets so defensive when you ask about her previous arrangement and daddies. Pros in the make.

  15. #4733

    Oh I thought it was a different Addy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She's on SB as well. https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4767eef07f0033.

    I'm trying to meet up with her but she's not overly responsive.
    I thought it was a different one because he said she was 20. I thought she was 18 but whatever. Her ass is way bigger than it should be for her frame But some of you guys like that

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape