Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20860

    Candy

    Anyone know what happened to this Candy:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-escort-fairfax-909499

    I've texted with her and she hasn't been responsive for the last few months. Used to room with Apple in Fairfax.

  2. #20859

    Greener pastures

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much everything you mentioned plus women also. And negotiates on donations.

    Any reviews on those greener pastures?
    I would say just about anyone would qualify as a greener pasture. But I will say that I find Tina at the ACs in Springfield to have a very similar face. Both have big ugly tits, Tina does everything Apple does and more, she is easy to book and is much easier to deal with. Plus she's cheaper.

  3. #20858

    Rating here

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks? Face, tits, ass?
    Face: 6.

    Tits: 7 (big but super saggy).

    Ass: 4.

  4. #20857

    That what I thought. Not really worth the paper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 years ago and had this to say about her then:

    Lucy is the one in the picture, a somewhat thick, solidly built and pleasant 40 something lady. Her massage technique is one of the best I have experienced, much better than a couple of CMTs that had been highly recommended to me. I had never had a nuru session before, so opted to try that. It was nice slippery fun with her sliding every part of her body over every part of mine, but not as sexy as I had hoped. She then asked for $40 for a HJ finish. That turned me off, but I was needing a finish by that time, so I offered $20 which she accepted. Then shower together to wash off all the slippery gel. Altogether not a bad experience, but I would skip the nuru option if I saw her again. I would recommend her if you want a top notch massage; otherwise, some of the other local indy Thai providers could be better value.

    There are several that I would try before going back to her. Lately I've had better times with Cherry who also advertises on bedpage.
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I pretty much know everything in the FairFax area. Cherry and I go way back. Her house in Thailand just got finished and girl has alittle castle built for herself and child. Get to her while she can. She leaves in April (Retirement).

  5. #20856

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been to Time Therapy in Woodbridge right off old bridge? Any good reports.
    Typical NOVA HE. Nothing special.

  6. #20855

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    She does it all. Bbj, BBFS, and everything besides Greek. Never tried for Greek, but I bet she'd do it for the right price if she doesn't already do it. 220 gets you whatever you want. Pussy has gotten kinda loose though and she's put on a good deal of weight. Last time I saw her the bbj was fine but much more mechanical than it used to be. I moved on to greener pastures.
    How would you rate her looks? Face, tits, ass?

  7. #20854

    Lucy ok depending on what you want

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen here recently. I have been visiting some many indy and AMPs. I cannot remember here due to being drowned by so many others LOL. Thinking of paying here a visit this week. My faint memory was she was a keeper, nice body, but its faint. Someone remind me please.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../20681416.html
    I saw her about 2 years ago and had this to say about her then:

    Lucy is the one in the picture, a somewhat thick, solidly built and pleasant 40 something lady. Her massage technique is one of the best I have experienced, much better than a couple of CMTs that had been highly recommended to me. I had never had a nuru session before, so opted to try that. It was nice slippery fun with her sliding every part of her body over every part of mine, but not as sexy as I had hoped. She then asked for $40 for a HJ finish. That turned me off, but I was needing a finish by that time, so I offered $20 which she accepted. Then shower together to wash off all the slippery gel. Altogether not a bad experience, but I would skip the nuru option if I saw her again. I would recommend her if you want a top notch massage; otherwise, some of the other local indy Thai providers could be better value.

    There are several that I would try before going back to her. Lately I've had better times with Cherry who also advertises on bedpage.

  8. #20853

    Time Therapy Woodbridge

    Anyone ever been to Time Therapy in Woodbridge right off old bridge? Any good reports.

  9. #20852

    Seen here many moons ago

    Anyone seen here recently. I have been visiting some many indy and AMPs. I cannot remember here due to being drowned by so many others LOL. Thinking of paying here a visit this week. My faint memory was she was a keeper, nice body, but its faint. Someone remind me please.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../20681416.html

  10. #20851

    Zina expectations?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been missing her or didn't see her the last time she was in town, Zina is back in Tysons. Contact is 206-947-9505.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../20819464.html
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on her. Rub site still down. More details available? No reviews recent and see she has a nw area code.

  11. #20850

    Concur Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    She does it all. Bbj, BBFS, and everything besides Greek. Never tried for Greek, but I bet she'd do it for the right price if she doesn't already do it. 220 gets you whatever you want. Pussy has gotten kinda loose though and she's put on a good deal of weight. Last time I saw her the bbj was fine but much more mechanical than it used to be. I moved on to greener pastures.
    Pretty much everything you mentioned plus women also. And negotiates on donations.

    Any reviews on those greener pastures?

  12. #20849

    Apple extras

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    What kind of extras are available with Apple? I wonder if she is as good as Zina.
    She does it all. Bbj, BBFS, and everything besides Greek. Never tried for Greek, but I bet she'd do it for the right price if she doesn't already do it. 220 gets you whatever you want. Pussy has gotten kinda loose though and she's put on a good deal of weight. Last time I saw her the bbj was fine but much more mechanical than it used to be. I moved on to greener pastures.

  13. #20848

    Yes, Pine is always a solid option

    I had a similar experience to the one you mentioned. Lisa is very sweet. Kelly is younger and a lot of fun also. I have never seen Ivy, I am not sure if she is still there. I prefer Pine just because there is less chance of BS, just a good massage and some above average nova type experiences.

    Be safe.

    --BE.

    Quote Originally Posted by DecksDark987  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple weeks and I had the whole day to myself, first time in quite a while, so I put enough cash in my pockets for two adventures and headed to Herndon. I've sampled almost every AMP in the area except Pine and Moon and today I thought I would try something new and finish with something familiar. I figured after a weekend of working out hard my body could use a couple decent, if only barely theoretic, massages. I arrived right at 11 and was greeted by a genuinely friendly lady, and even though she's definitely not my type (heavy, soft, 40, natural c+) but I figured, this will be different and what the hell. This kind woman turned out to be very charming, super accommodating, grateful and a lot of fun. She used her "assets" perfectly, straddling me and applying perfect pressure to above a very satisfying massage with lots of teasing and a very easy experience. She really seemed to be having a good time. After half an hour she offers to escalate things with a B2B that was as much a massage as it was a sensual rub down. I didn't have any intention of BJ or FS with her but I swear this was actually a really nice, highly erotic session.

    On the flip she tried a couple times to climb on me which I graciously and strategically redirected to a simple nova. She took her time and showed amazing skill. . 8 to the house and no mention of money at all, other than " I take good care of you, you take care of me. She cleans everything up and continues with another half hour of real massage work. I knew we were over our time and wanted to show my appreciation so I handed her $ which she was grateful for and asked several times that please come see her again. Don't be pissed that I tipped above the going rate. This woman did more to me and for me than a lot of others have with higher level extras. I don't know if what I got was just the nature of this location or if it was just her or that she was just in the mood to offer what she called "king for the day". I've read several reports on this shop, especially the Ivy reports. I'd be curious to hear other comments about this spot. I'm not sure I'll see her again, but I'll definitely check this place out again.

    I never made it to my second location with my favorite young spinner. I was spent.

    P.S. Very bummed to hear Linda left 11. She was awesome. Some very good times with her. If anyone sees her around, please say where.

    Be nice to these ladies.

  14. #20847

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnit  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Apple is advertising again.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../18108615.html
    What kind of extras are available with Apple? I wonder if she is as good as Zina.

  15. #20846

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    Bella is fun, especially if she knows you and she becomes more acquainted with you.
    I wonder what extras are available with Bella besides HE after she gets to know you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape