Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 32168
-
02-24-22 08:24 #20858Senior Member

Posts: 327Rating here
Face: 6.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
Tits: 7 (big but super saggy).
Ass: 4.
-
02-23-22 20:17 #20857Senior Member

Posts: 418That what I thought. Not really worth the paper.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I pretty much know everything in the FairFax area. Cherry and I go way back. Her house in Thailand just got finished and girl has alittle castle built for herself and child. Get to her while she can. She leaves in April (Retirement).
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:28 #20856Senior Member

Posts: 92Nothing special
Typical NOVA HE. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:19 #20855Senior Member

Posts: 143Apple
How would you rate her looks? Face, tits, ass?
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 17:07 #20854Senior Member

Posts: 96Lucy ok depending on what you want
I saw her about 2 years ago and had this to say about her then:
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
Lucy is the one in the picture, a somewhat thick, solidly built and pleasant 40 something lady. Her massage technique is one of the best I have experienced, much better than a couple of CMTs that had been highly recommended to me. I had never had a nuru session before, so opted to try that. It was nice slippery fun with her sliding every part of her body over every part of mine, but not as sexy as I had hoped. She then asked for $40 for a HJ finish. That turned me off, but I was needing a finish by that time, so I offered $20 which she accepted. Then shower together to wash off all the slippery gel. Altogether not a bad experience, but I would skip the nuru option if I saw her again. I would recommend her if you want a top notch massage; otherwise, some of the other local indy Thai providers could be better value.
There are several that I would try before going back to her. Lately I've had better times with Cherry who also advertises on bedpage.
-
02-23-22 16:40 #20853Senior Member

Posts: 187Time Therapy Woodbridge
Anyone ever been to Time Therapy in Woodbridge right off old bridge? Any good reports.
-
02-23-22 16:36 #20852Senior Member

Posts: 418Seen here many moons ago
Anyone seen here recently. I have been visiting some many indy and AMPs. I cannot remember here due to being drowned by so many others LOL. Thinking of paying here a visit this week. My faint memory was she was a keeper, nice body, but its faint. Someone remind me please.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../20681416.html
-
02-23-22 16:09 #20851Senior Member

Posts: 976Zina expectations?
Thinking about pulling the trigger on her. Rub site still down. More details available? No reviews recent and see she has a nw area code.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:09 #20850Senior Member

Posts: 976Concur Apple
Pretty much everything you mentioned plus women also. And negotiates on donations.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
Any reviews on those greener pastures?
-
02-23-22 14:56 #20849Senior Member

Posts: 327Apple extras
She does it all. Bbj, BBFS, and everything besides Greek. Never tried for Greek, but I bet she'd do it for the right price if she doesn't already do it. 220 gets you whatever you want. Pussy has gotten kinda loose though and she's put on a good deal of weight. Last time I saw her the bbj was fine but much more mechanical than it used to be. I moved on to greener pastures.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 10:32 #20848Senior Member

Posts: 197Yes, Pine is always a solid option
I had a similar experience to the one you mentioned. Lisa is very sweet. Kelly is younger and a lot of fun also. I have never seen Ivy, I am not sure if she is still there. I prefer Pine just because there is less chance of BS, just a good massage and some above average nova type experiences.
Be safe.
--BE.
Originally Posted by DecksDark987
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 09:22 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 143Apple
What kind of extras are available with Apple? I wonder if she is as good as Zina.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 09:20 #20846Senior Member

Posts: 143Bella
I wonder what extras are available with Bella besides HE after she gets to know you.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 08:35 #20845Senior Member

Posts: 418Too Mechanical PIM IS
Bella is fun, especially if she knows you and she becomes more acquainted with you. PIM on the other hand. Older than pics, but some awesome man mades. She is sweet, but if she had the sensuality of Linda at angel and a few others I have visited, I would be sure to see her once a week. She just need to step up here game, and have fun with it. Just too mechanical for me and the menu isn't open, but once upon a time it was. Won't be seeing this big boob girl anymore.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 07:52 #20844Senior Member

Posts: 143Big Boob Girls
Have you tried Bella at Blue Ocean in McLean? Are you looking for someone who does extras?
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





