Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 658 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 9864
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7839

    Thats funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Hey Andir, do you buy 2 Seats on the Train and put a Ventriloquist Dummy in the 2nd Seat, so you and DumDum can converse on the Trip? Or just 1 Seat and People just see you talking to Yourself instead of with a Dummy.
    .
    That was funny, I can 100% see that happening. But since it is confirmed that Cheeze / Andir / DumDum are " More bang for the buck" members no way he is springing for two seats. Maybe Amtrak allows.

    Ventriloquist DumDum's to sit on Cheeze's lap?.

  2. #7838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Crazy as a fox

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMe  [View Original Post]
    The infamous 1060 Summer has returned to Waltham at another location. I saw her yesterday. She is as good as ever. Many of you sent a pm asking if she was Summer from other places. I am happy pm you her new location in Waltham. They prohibit posting address and phone number in forum.
    For those of you who didn't guess it yet — that's CrazyCrouton's reincarnation.

  3. #7837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    to talk to your new handles. Brilliant! Maybe mix it up a little and talk about someone other than Summer / Angela / WeiWei / etc.
    Yes, please, don't stop and keep going after any new user, saying that's me. It will bring you eventually to where you belong — a trash bin.

    As the Admin stated it a couple of days ago, you always post exactly the same shit over and over and over again for months and years. How fucking stupid you are? Stupid and talentless.

  4. #7836

    Getting somewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    LOL! And the meaning of this? Yes, I spend a lot of time in NYC.
    You must feel relief finally admitting that all those handles are yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    go post it on Manhattan's board. Open their eyes on what's going on.
    Cheeze, no need for me to post on the Manhattan thread, those guys are pretty savvy and are well aware of your many handles and multiple personality disorder.

    Oh, I see you brought your Trickster handle back out on the massage thread to talk to your new handles. Brilliant! Maybe mix it up a little and talk about someone other than Summer / Angela / WeiWei / etc.

  5. #7835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    The words of wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    [DeletedbyAdmin]

    Do what the fuck I tell you to do. I am not going to let you put this stupidity in another city, you have helped ruin massholes with this shit. I'm not going to let you infect other threads. Once you start you simply constantly repeat the same stupidity over and over and over day after day after fucking day, There is never anything new, if you looked at what you posted on a daily basis for two years it would literally be nearly the same post repeated over and over and over. No, you can't, and I will ban this account and then look for the next one you make and ban that one. I can and will remove your voice from this forum if you persist in this. I don't even need to look at the back end data because it's the content that gives you away.

    A2[/blue]
    Billy Jack's worst nightmare.

  6. #7834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Billy you forgot, Andir is a Close Friend of the former 1060 Angela, who is now Healthy Body Angela. Don't you understand? Andir is going to NYC on business not for pleasure. As you stated, he isn't visiting Manhattan Spa's. He's scouting and interviewing Girls to work at Healthy Body for his Close Friend Angela. Plus, he's paying for it all himself. What a Guy! Just a Great Close Friend! I'm sure he brings DumDum along for the Trip too! Hey Andir, do you buy 2 Seats on the Train and put a Ventriloquist Dummy in the 2nd Seat, so you and DumDum can converse on the Trip? Or just 1 Seat and People just see you talking to Yourself instead of with a Dummy. Lmao! Don't forget your Amtrak Rewards!
    Is that supposed to be funny? It's not. Just stupid — as everything else coming from you.

    Hey, an old uneducated (by your own admission) imbecile! There will be more snow on Friday. Get ready for your overnight snow removal shift.

  7. #7833
    Senior member status means nothing, no need to brag about it. Childish. Altering quotes is against the rules. A2 just has better things to do and has admonished you enough, he let it slip, but I predict if you continually do it, he will be punitive.

  8. #7832
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Amtrak Andir to NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ...........Besides that, telling your close friend about something that could potentially jeopardize his / her business is not ratting out. It's just friends being friends. It's not like I am admitting what you are claiming. Just explaining to you the difference between ratting out and helping your friend. I am sure you have a lot of those!...........
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw that post, for a guy that doesn't visit Mass Spa's let alone Manhattan Spa's you have chimed in on Dr Lisa quite a bit..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    LOL! And the meaning of this? Yes, I spend a lot of time in NYC. Is that OK with you? I really need your permission for my travels and stays...........
    Billy you forgot, Andir is a Close Friend of the former 1060 Angela, who is now Healthy Body Angela. Don't you understand? Andir is going to NYC on business not for pleasure. As you stated, he isn't visiting Manhattan Spa's. He's scouting and interviewing Girls to work at Healthy Body for his Close Friend Angela. Plus, he's paying for it all himself. What a Guy! Just a Great Close Friend! I'm sure he brings DumDum along for the Trip too! Hey Andir, do you buy 2 Seats on the Train and put a Ventriloquist Dummy in the 2nd Seat, so you and DumDum can converse on the Trip? Or just 1 Seat and People just see you talking to Yourself instead of with a Dummy. Lmao! Don't forget your Amtrak Rewards!

    Now doesn't that make more Sense? (Eyes Rolling).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amtrak6.jpg‎  

  9. #7831

    AsianHotWifeX

    Funny that Asian Ashley is getting into the action in the forum.

  10. #7830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw that post, for a guy that doesn't visit Mass Spa's let alone Manhattan Spa's you have chimed in on Dr Lisa quite a bit.

    Original quote by Cheezefist. (Above and below).
    LOL! And the meaning of this? Yes, I spend a lot of time in NYC. Is that OK with you? I really need your permission for my travels and stays.

    Jack, go post it on Manhattan's board. No one here knows who Russian Lisa is. Go, go. Open their eyes on what's going on.

    I think this is the third time you posted this shit here. Jack, you are talentless and boring.

  11. #7829

    Cheeze's Lisa / Liza obsession

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I just posted on the Manhattan's BBFS thread. Just letting you know in case you missed it.
    Yes I saw that post, for a guy that doesn't visit Mass Spa's let alone Manhattan Spa's you have chimed in on Dr Lisa quite a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    Liza (she calls herself Dr. Liza) at Russian Nurses provides it for 2. 2 in total. She is located at W 94st St a nice clean apartment.
    Original quote by Cheezefist. (Above and below).

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    Can you explain why? I am just curious. Do you think they are too high volume if they are relatively cheap? Dr. Lisa, actively discussed here, charges "only" 2.2 but people who saw her all agree that she is a BBFS gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    It's still fun but she is super popular now, and it's hard to schedule an appointment with her. I assume you were talking about Dr. Lisa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by OldtimerMa  [View Original Post]
    She was trying to tell you that she doesn't really watch the clock, it could be half hour or the full hour depending how long the fun part will take. Lisa is an outstanding provider, one of the best in Manhattan, and she charges substantially less than most other providers in the same niche. In addition, you can talk to her about Schopenhauer after you are done f-king. She is truly well educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    That's what Dr. Liza does: bb'ing everyone, no questions asked. And she is, probably, seeing many more than 5 dicks a day. She is super popular now. I tried to set up a visit, but the closest opening was in a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezefist  [View Original Post]
    Gina wants 500 for a PSE session. With Lisa you will get pretty much everything for 200 less. In addition, Lisa is super friendly. I personally think Lisa is a better option.
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    Russian Lisa and Gina are truly the best out there. And Lisa's 240 for a full GFE BB CIP session is a steal. You would pay more for going bare at the ugly massage parlor (minus the GFE part). Is the session with both Lisa and Gina still 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Ouch, Russian Lisa wants 350 now? She is good but not 350 good. Bye Lisa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Does Gina still offer duo sessions with Russian Liza?.

  12. #7828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Yeah me and A2 had a pretty serious disagreement for sure. But at the end of the day I am still designated a Senior Member
    Disagreements, he said. He is a designated senior member, he said.

    Let me cite the words of wisdom on the Providence board coming from the Admin, reflecting this disagreement:

    'Do what the fuck I tell you to do. I am not going to let you put this stupidity in another city, you have helped ruin massholes with this shit. I'm not going to let you infect other threads. Once you start you simply constantly repeat the same stupidity over and over and over day after day after fucking day, There is never anything new, if you looked at what you posted on a daily basis for two years it would literally be nearly the same post repeated over and over and over. No, you can't, and I will ban this account and then look for the next one you make and ban that one. I can and will remove your voice from this forum if you persist in this. I don't even need to look at the back end data because it's the content that gives you away.

    A2'.

    By the way, Billy Jack, I just posted on the Manhattan's BBFS thread. Just letting you know in case you missed it.

  13. #7827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Adventures of Billy in Providence

    The old imbecile Billy Jack was spanked (and warned) on the Providence board so bad, he is probably crying now.

  14. #7826

    Hey Cheeze

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=BillyThe Phoney Molester;5785722-blue-Deleted by Admin.

    Do not spread this stupidity to other cities.

    A2- blue / QUOTE.

    QUOTE=BillyThe Phoney Molester;5787566-blue Deleted by Admin.

    This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! .

    Do what the fuck I tell you to do. I am not going to let you put this stupidity in another city, you have helped ruin massholes with this shit. I'm not going to let you infect other threads. Once you start you simply constantly repeat the same stupidity over and over and over day after day after fucking day, There is never anything new, if you looked at what you posted on a daily basis for two years it would literally be nearly the same post repeated over and over and over. No, you can't, and I will ban this account and then look for the next one you make and ban that one. I can and will remove your voice from this forum if you persist in this. I don't even need to look at the back end data because it's the content that gives you away.

    A2.
    Yeah me and A2 had a pretty serious disagreement for sure. But at the end of the day I am still designated a Senior Member and you.

    Asshole

    Ignore my posts

    None of them have value

    And Cheeze, not sure that A2 cares but changing my name in the quote is low class but expected from a scumbag like you. But if that's cool beans on the board I can play too!

  15. #7825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=BillyThe Phoney Molester;5785722-blue-Deleted by Admin.

    Do not spread this stupidity to other cities.

    A2- blue / QUOTE.

    QUOTE=BillyThe Phoney Molester;5787566-blue Deleted by Admin.

    This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! .

    Do what the fuck I tell you to do. I am not going to let you put this stupidity in another city, you have helped ruin massholes with this shit. I'm not going to let you infect other threads. Once you start you simply constantly repeat the same stupidity over and over and over day after day after fucking day, There is never anything new, if you looked at what you posted on a daily basis for two years it would literally be nearly the same post repeated over and over and over. No, you can't, and I will ban this account and then look for the next one you make and ban that one. I can and will remove your voice from this forum if you persist in this. I don't even need to look at the back end data because it's the content that gives you away.

    A2.
    Can not find it. What city?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape