Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 658 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7765
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Making Progress!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I don't call you a liar. LOL! I call you a bullshit spewing motherfucking imbecile.

    And what exactly you prove here besides your extreme stupidity? I, for example, can say that I received a PM from you, and cite it in my own text, saying that you like it when Chinese providers shit in your mouth. That's probably what you normally do for fun in your spare time, but I am not going to say that because it might be hard to prove and I am a considerate guy.

    Besides that, telling your close friend about something that could potentially jeopardize his / her business is not ratting out. It's just friends being friends. It's not like I am admitting what you are claiming. Just explaining to you the difference between ratting out and helping your friend. I am sure you have a lot of those! You must be fun at the parties.

    Again, how exactly you learned about the WW's space inspection literally the next day after you say it happened? There were no any public reports describing this. Oh, I remember. You said "another monger" PMed you that. And who is this mythical monger? Why wouldn't he chime in, saying yes, I was there and that's exactly what happened.

    You are Billy / Jack, aren't you? Just say that you are not him!
    "Nude HJ that's what all 1060 girls, including Angela, normally provide. Not often, they may let you eat them. Over the years, there was only one FS provider there, WeiWei. I told Angela what WeiWei does, and she kicked her out."..

    At least you finally admitted it! It only took 4 days. Now according to you, it's not really Ratting out WeiWei, because Angela is your Close Friend, and your protecting her. Took you 4 days to come up with this one, but that's OK, at least you finally admitted it and confirmed it! Whether anyone believes Angela is your Close Friend, is a whole different Story. Now according to you, we have 2 choices for you causing WeiWei to getting kicked out. Helping a Close Friend (Angela) or Ratting her (WeiWei) Out! Well. This is the first time I've ever seen you say your Angela's Close Friend, and you have posted countless times on WeiWei. For example: "And yes, I have her contact but for a some unrelated to cock sucking reason. " I don't want to start quoting Posts, because it would make this Post too long. Yet not one Post about Angela, and your Close Frindship. BTW, wouldn't this make you a "Parlor Agent" according to your Alter-Ego DumDum? It's Obvious to me, You Ratted WeiWei Out. Your a Rat!

    As far as the Inspection Visit, get your Facts Straight before you post. I posted on Feb 5th about it, and it occured on Feb 3rd as I said in that Post. That's 2 days after it happened, not "literally the next day". A monger did not PM me about the Incident. You may be surprised to discover, that many members here do communicate offsite via emails, texts, or phone calls offsite. Do you remember Fosta and this Website shutdown? Many Mongers exchanged Contact Info and kept in touch. Must have been a lonely time for you! Oh, not entirely, because you had your Close Friend Angela to spend time with, Lmao! As far as the Monger PMing me, it was to provide the link for the Ad of WeiWei's Shop. Something you wouldn't Post, because you want everyone to PM you, giving you the opportunity to extract info from them. Once again, get your facts straight! I know it's difficult, when your scrambling to Cover your Ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    The Shop was not a Secret as being UTR. Another Monger was gracious enough to inform me, that WeiWei's Shop has been open for months, and ran an Ad on RRatings. So anyone could have found out about the location if they made an appointment.

    https://boston.rubratings.com/257344

    It was Low Key in the building, as far as not labeled in the Foyer (As JGC stated) or on the outside of the Room (No Signs) and was also located at the end of the Hallway away from the other Rooms on the floor..........

  2. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    What kind of name is that anyway but I think I know- the blue pill is doing well for you, now your wife doesn't about this lifestyle sure I get it but still your dick only works with a of help so how about this give me your wife number and I'll show her a good time.
    Oh, aren't we getting nasty? Stop pretending to be straight where you're into guys and those that dress. It's OK to admit. Wiseass here can recommend a good lube. You don't have to take it up the ass without it. Stop picking on the senior citizens you freak. I know it hurts when the younger girls reject you because how ugly, fat and stupid looking you are that everyone laughs at you. It must be hard to be laughed at your entire life. Hahahaha. You're pathetic. Go get a dick. It'll make you feel better.

  3. #7763

    Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Chinese women are not the prettiest but the are the most willing- I have found some really good times and also a good share of total waist I feel that this conversation always goes around the personal view so really think is important to state the overall views to explain the experience and goals to achieve.
    Could anyone, please, translate, this stream of consciousness into plain English?

  4. #7762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    we
    We? There is no 'we' for you here, you stupid sack of shit, aka Billy / Jack617. There is no a single person here sympathizing with you on anything. WiseAss doesn't count as this is your old 'legit' account.

    Almost forgot. Sounds — that's another Billy / Jack's 'legit' account. Why did you stop posting from this user? You blew it already anyway. You can keep going now.

  5. #7761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I always knew Cheeze was a filthy Drunk but now its proven he is a misogynistic informing rat.

    You summed up what kind of scum we have been dealing with for the better part of six years.
    Hey Dumbass, I mean WiseAss! Please, please, say you are not him.

  6. #7760
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Wise Ass Loser Diaries. Clown Edition Chapter 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I don't doubt you at all. She is a very horny little girl. I'm only up in that area once a month, so I don't have the time invested like you. Good to know, I have one more level that is possible. I believe I'm in the "Right Guy" club, just not in the "Frequency of Visits" Club. Thanks Again!
    Look at this dumb shit. The 65 year old Dumb one always chastising about me forming a group of mongers to stir away from his dumb ass and the other older clowns on here but yet, this is the dumb shit he posts in other forums, key words too, "little girl" and trust that he means it to its fullest meaning. And this is not the first time he references this and you wonder why I tell you this guy is a molester. Stay posted, I'll show you.

    But the point of this post is the utter stupidity of the Dumb one with his "I believe I'm in the "Right Guy" club, just not in the "Frequency of Visits" Club" bawahahahahahah, lmao, fucking hilarious. This guy is Dumb, LOL.

  7. #7759

    You summed it it

    I always knew Cheeze was a filthy Drunk but now its proven he is a misogynistic informing rat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    But here's you Statement again, during the conversation about 1060 Main:

    "Nude HJ that's what all 1060 girls, including Angela, normally provide. Not often, they may let you eat them. Over the years, there was only one FS provider there, WeiWei. I told Angela what WeiWei does, and she kicked her out.".

    Pretty straight forward!.
    You summed up what kind of scum we have been dealing with for the better part of six years.

    (Informant Cheeze)

  8. #7758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    You do live in Bizzarro World don't you! But then you are a Delusional, Megalomaniac, Schizophrenic, Wacko. Your the one who threw the first Stone calling me a Liar

    But here's you Statement again, during the conversation about 1060 Main:
    "Nude HJ that's what all 1060 girls, including Angela, normally provide. Not often, they may let you eat them. Over the years, there was only one FS provider there, WeiWei. I told Angela what WeiWei does, and she kicked her out".
    I don't call you a liar. LOL! I call you a bullshit spewing motherfucking imbecile.

    And what exactly you prove here besides your extreme stupidity? I, for example, can say that I received a PM from you, and cite it in my own text, saying that you like it when Chinese providers shit in your mouth. That's probably what you normally do for fun in your spare time, but I am not going to say that because it might be hard to prove and I am a considerate guy.

    Besides that, telling your close friend about something that could potentially jeopardize his / her business is not ratting out. It's just friends being friends. It's not like I am admitting what you are claiming. Just explaining to you the difference between ratting out and helping your friend. I am sure you have a lot of those! You must be fun at the parties.

    Again, how exactly you learned about the WW's space inspection literally the next day after you say it happened? There were no any public reports describing this. Oh, I remember. You said "another monger" PMed you that. And who is this mythical monger? Why wouldn't he chime in, saying — yes, I was there and that's exactly what happened.

    You are Billy / Jack, aren't you? Just say that you are not him!

  9. #7757
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Getting Back on Track!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey the degenerate fuck, aka WiseAss. The burden of proof is on you. You need to provide at least some evidence that the inspection took place. I know it didn't. Wait a minute, you already provided evidence, citing a 10-year old publication!

    How could WeiWei at 1060 be ratted to Angela? Are you that stupid? Did I miss something and Angela became the city of Waltham official? You say that I PMed you on that. Please, provide evidence that I did. I can say that you PMed me many different things. As you can see I don't do that. That's probably because I am not a sack of imbecilic shit like yourself.
    You do live in Bizzarro World don't you! But then you are a Delusional, Megalomaniac, Schizophrenic, Wacko. Your the one who threw the first Stone calling me a Liar after I posted the License Inspection Visit. So Prove it! You act as if your God on this Website, and anything you say is automatically the Truth. Let me remind you, this isn't ASG (Andir's Sex Guide), it's USASG. Your not Jackson's Twin Brother either, but you do act as if you own this Website. You were adamantly calling me a liar about that visit, and offering no Proof. None!

    Ironically, your insistance led to you being shown to be a Liar! You said you visited WeiWei at her Shop, and you can't even describe one thing in the Place. Fucked Up on the Reception Desk and the other Girl Working there. According to you, it's like you walk through the door, and nothing there except WeiWei standing in a big open room. Face it, You fucked up and showed your a Liar. I'd repeat all the posts here, but don't want this Post to be too long.

    As far as being a Rat, well once again you fucked yourself! If you didn't start this whole thing, I wouldn't have went looking for that PM where I remembered you Ratting out a Girl to 1060 Angela for a Girl doing FS in her Shop. As I stated before, was surprised when I saw the name WeiWei was the Girl. Talk about a self confession! I'm sure you told me that, to show me that you had influence with Angela. If you thing I'm going to Post a Pic of that PM, I'm not going to take the chance of breaking the Rules and getting Banned. I'm not biting, Nice Try! But here's you Statement again, during the conversation about 1060 Main:

    "Nude HJ that's what all 1060 girls, including Angela, normally provide. Not often, they may let you eat them. Over the years, there was only one FS provider there, WeiWei. I told Angela what WeiWei does, and she kicked her out.".

    Pretty straight forward! Even a 5th Grader can see your a Rat! Why? Was it because she was doing FS with other Guys, but wouldn't with you? Nothing like Killing the Golden Goose! Now I won't Post the PM, because it is against the Rules, and I doubt I'll get a Waver from Management, but I will do this. Anyone that would like this PM, I will send it to you on request and you can see for yourself. I'm not kidding! I have nothing to hide. The Provider Info in the PM is old (Last June) and not all is accurate. Andir, if you didn't save it, I'll even send it back to you! I have nothing to hide, and I'm done playing your games.

  10. #7756
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Nice Complement

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    The clown pictures are hilarious. Very funny, my friend. As for wiseass, eat my ass.
    Why Thank You! I do appreciate it! The Clown Theme was mine that I created for DumDum. Since none of his material was working, he decided to steal it from me, and use it. People say that's the ultimate compliment! In case you weren't paying attention early on, let me post some pics from last year. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DumDum-1.jpg‎   DumDum-2.jpg‎   DumDum-3.jpg‎   DumDum-12.jpg‎   DumDum-13.jpg‎  

    DumDum-15.jpg‎   DumDum-57.png‎   DumDum-58.jpg‎   DumDum-60.jpg‎  

  11. #7755

    Clown town

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    More like the 3 Old Decrepit Clowns and you being their little Trick Monkey.

    You've become Def, Dumb, Blind and fucking Stupid, all at once. Bending over and waiting for each one to stick a broom up your ass because you're pain tolerant.

    1 Clown down and 2 more to go but it's not difficult to see you can fill the missing shoes of Crazy Cretin because you're just another Dunce, loser Imbecile.

    Everyone is staying away from the Molestor Bill the Phony and Dumbass because they are toxic like a skunk but you, you run in with your mouth open and tongue out to get their loads release down your throat.

    Keep sticking around and cheering them on, you'll get a dose of some what they've gotten. Maybe I'll stop by on the Illinois board and inquiry about you and return the favor since you come here to spew your stupidity. We'll see.
    The clown pictures are hilarious. Very funny, my friend. As for wiseass, eat my ass.

  12. #7754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    The word Informant sounds so clean, compared to the word Rat. If you recall, JGC was the first to call you a Rat, before I posted about the License Inspection Visit. When I did Post about the Visit, you jumped right on that calling me a Liar. In that Post, I did question why JGC was calling you a Rat. From that Point till now, you steadfastly have called me a Liar about that Visit, something that happens almost everyday in this State. Then of course you changed it from License Inspection Visit to Raid. Raid is what happened to Waverly and Nuu Spa. So far the only Proven Liar in this Episode is YOU. You lled about visiting WeiWei's Pllace. After that I called you a Rat, proven by your own admission, that you Ratted Out WeiWei at 1060 Main.

    I'm still waiting for you, a proven Liar and Rat, to prove that I'm a Liar about that License Inspection Visit.
    Hey the degenerate fuck, aka WiseAss. The burden of proof is on you. You need to provide at least some evidence that the inspection took place. I know it didn't. Wait a minute, you already provided evidence, citing a 10-year old publication!

    How could WeiWei at 1060 be ratted to Angela? Are you that stupid? Did I miss something and Angela became the city of Waltham official? You say that I PMed you on that. Please, provide evidence that I did. I can say that you PMed me many different things. As you can see I don't do that. That's probably because I am not a sack of imbecilic shit like yourself.

  13. #7753
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Re: Three Kings?

    More like the 3 Old Decrepit Clowns and you being their little Trick Monkey.

    You've become Def, Dumb, Blind and fucking Stupid, all at once. Bending over and waiting for each one to stick a broom up your ass because you're pain tolerant.

    1 Clown down and 2 more to go but it's not difficult to see you can fill the missing shoes of Crazy Cretin because you're just another Dunce, loser Imbecile.

    Everyone is staying away from the Molestor Bill the Phony and Dumbass because they are toxic like a skunk but you, you run in with your mouth open and tongue out to get their loads release down your throat.

    Keep sticking around and cheering them on, you'll get a dose of some what they've gotten. Maybe I'll stop by on the Illinois board and inquiry about you and return the favor since you come here to spew your stupidity. We'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Time for you to pay homage to the 3 Kings here: Billy, Wise, and CrazyC as it is clear you admire them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clown.jpg‎   Clowns.jpg‎  

  14. #7752
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Go away, old imbecile. You made up a story and tried to accuse me being an informant. Write it down, old degenerate you are a worthless piece of shit. Nothing else.
    The word Informant sounds so clean, compared to the word Rat. If you recall, JGC was the first to call you a Rat, before I posted about the License Inspection Visit. When I did Post about the Visit, you jumped right on that calling me a Liar. In that Post, I did question why JGC was calling you a Rat. From that Point till now, you steadfastly have called me a Liar about that Visit, something that happens almost everyday in this State. Then of course you changed it from License Inspection Visit to Raid. Raid is what happened to Waverly and Nuu Spa. So far the only Proven Liar in this Episode is YOU. You lled about visiting WeiWei's Pllace. After that I called you a Rat, proven by your own admission, that you Ratted Out WeiWei at 1060 Main.

    I'm still waiting for you, a proven Liar and Rat, to prove that I'm a Liar about that License Inspection Visit.

  15. #7751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    It is so easy to spot new Cheeze handles! Cheeze I remember the good old days when you would at least put a little effort in with the "Recent Visits" template where you post on 4 or 5 Waltham / Watertown / Belmont spas. Now its just no effort lame fishing posts like these:

    All low post nobody's fishing for a pm to get info. The Michelle post by new Cheeze douche Berga is the most blatant. If a girl is looking for biz post her fucking ad.
    And now, after Crazy moron was banned, you are the last man standing, Billy / Jack! By the way, why don't you use your Jack617, the Asshole, account anymore?

    Anyhow, as I can see, you are picking up where Crazy faggot left off — screaming at any new poster "Cheeze". I don't know who these new people are. But they seem nice.

    Please, don't stop. Keep going after any new board member who would say something you don't like. Fun times ahead of us, I believe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape