Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 25003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15928

    Belly fat

    Quote Originally Posted by JimR28  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, big ole fun bags. Did great service.
    Is she fat (belly)? Thank you.

  2. #15927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/701363634700

    Met this one at her motel room, clean room no problem. She's nice, regular woman, Ok looking, good body, really nice ass. Straight to business type. 80 BBBJ, she was good at it but felt a little rushed. I drove a little farther than I am willing to, not worth the drive for the rushed service. If I am in the area, I would maybe visit again.
    Yea she always rush. Trust me, if you were fucking her. She would keep asking for you to cum and she wouldn't let you go in deep. There's a reason why her price is cheap and yet can't keep a regular.

  3. #15926

    Recent Visit

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/701363634700

    Met this one at her motel room, clean room no problem. She's nice, regular woman, Ok looking, good body, really nice ass. Straight to business type. 80 BBBJ, she was good at it but felt a little rushed. I drove a little farther than I am willing to, not worth the drive for the rushed service. If I am in the area, I would maybe visit again.

  4. #15925
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the girl you are talking about. I can not get her to reply to my text.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/166856246955
    This girl has the hottest freakin body, I highly recommend her. Soon as you walk in the room, her little 4'11 bubble ass and incredible rack is all on you. Only drawback is those extremely tight condoms she uses. She is right up your alley, I know how much you like Genie, she has a better body, anal is on the table.

  5. #15924

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Try this link.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/895797266365

    If it doesn't work, she's squatting in the pic, red bikini, black top, "#1 choice. ".
    I think this is the girl you are talking about. I can not get her to reply to my text.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/166856246955

  6. #15923

    Any intel on this

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/75754962#.

    Hi guys,

    Profile looks good. Any intel?

    Thanks,

    Titu.

  7. #15922
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    I have had a few requests for her number. Unfortunately I can't give it out cause she wants you to vouch for them. We all know some asshat would truly screw it up.
    She has a number out on them. She texts me from a different number but I know she checks number as well.

  8. #15921
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484
    I saw her a few years ago when she was staying in Woonsocket Motor Inn. She sucked. Agreed to FS on qv but didn't go through only bbj which wasn't good. She is bigger than the pics.

  9. #15920
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    I have had a few requests for her number. Unfortunately I can't give it out cause she wants you to vouch for them. We all know some asshat would truly screw it up.
    That is what makes her one of the Best.

  10. #15919

    She does

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Does she have braces.
    Yes she does.

  11. #15918

    5'8- 5'10

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    How tall is she?
    I'd say she's 5'8 - 5'10. We did a cardate so I don't have an accurate answer.

  12. #15917

    Sorry no clue

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Question on Pam please:

    Would you considerer to be a full GFE these days, meaning with DFK and such?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    Sorry I don't know didn't kiss when we did the deed.

  13. #15916

    A little more recently

    I saw her last year she is in an apartment.

    Not too bad of an area, does have a belly, but it's not too bad in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484

  14. #15915

    Can I be your special friend

    I saw her a few years ago. She's very close to me and I haven't been back. I didn't think she was "fat" at the time, more like "curvy". But that was at least 4 or 5 years ago now. If you want some other opinions you can search for Danielle or Dani.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484

  15. #15914

    Jasmine middle eastern beauty

    I have had a few requests for her number. Unfortunately I can't give it out cause she wants you to vouch for them. We all know some asshat would truly screw it up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape