Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 37377
-
02-23-22 12:55 #24222Senior Member

Posts: 450Jenny PT
Anyone been in touch or have a session with Jenny lately? My last several attempts to message her have gone unanswered and that not like her with me.
Thanks.
-
02-23-22 06:01 #24221Senior Member

Posts: 219Walled Lake Tropical Touch
I'm going to assume this is another one of the not so famous bikini spas.
Although I'm interested in any info or reviews on Tropical Touch on Commerce Rd in Walled Lake. Looks like a few hot white spinners work there, I guess one could only hope for some amazing extras or takeout. PM me if you prefer, thanks in advance.
Have fun be safe!!
-
02-22-22 21:23 #24220Senior Member

Posts: 124I think it's her
I got the exact same thing. She has been gone for over three years. She doesn't know who has your phone number now so she is being cautious.
I don't think anyone hacked her phone after three years.
She gave no reason why she disappeared. Novi is too far for me.
Originally Posted by Wylieeg
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:22 #24219Regular Member

Posts: 6Ha! Now this is funny.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:16 #24218Senior Member

Posts: 846Fat finger and lack of proof reading
Healing plus and $80.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:15 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 124TJ Spa
Question for the East side. Anybody been to TJs recently? Haven't read anything on them in years. Several years ago I tried them. Chinese masseuses, very good massage, DIY place. Has anything changed?.
-
02-22-22 20:48 #24216Senior Member

Posts: 416LOL. Nobody charges $89. And there are three "healings". Healing plus, healing therapy and magic healing. We can assume you meant healing therapy on monroe. The other two are full on, full time, FS.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 18:47 #24215Senior Member

Posts: 388Which healing?
Which AMP are you talking about? There are two with Healing in the name, one in Westland on Michigan and one on Monroe in Dearborn.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:59 #24214Senior Member

Posts: 32Payton texts
I also traded texts with her after she hit me up out of the blue. The last time I saw her was towards the end of 2019 at her place in Sterling Heights. I asked a few questions about things she and I talked about back when I was a regular. She had generic answers, so I'm still not sure if it's her. She said she's got a new set up out in Novi. Has anyone else gotten a text, and if so, have you TOFTT?.
Originally Posted by MrLawnMower
[View Original Post]
I'm on the fence, but if I do, I'll def report back.
-
02-22-22 16:43 #24213Senior Member

Posts: 846Healing left me a tad wanting
Went to healing and met with Mi Mi. Cute older Asian. $89 door fee included a table shower and sauna. I was new so they were cautious. After an ok massage, I got a touch all but no penetration handy. Cost $60 as a tip. I was pretty depressed so I buckled. It was a great handy. Nothing else on menu.
-
02-22-22 16:21 #24212Senior Member

Posts: 98Highland Asian
Ds: please check your Inbox for PM. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 15:24 #24211Senior Member

Posts: 172Highland
Saw this new asian place pop up. I am not going to provide a link as it is a private house in highland. Went in door lady grabbed my arm and took me to room. Sarted massage and she starting stroking jr, had me lift my hips and stroked him for a while. On the flip started teasing jr again so I started pulling her pants down, nice wet pussy, I got off table grabbed condom from coat, bent her over and slid into a tight little pussy. I think she was shocked and did not speak very little english, she started moaning and I let it blow into the bag. I saw her ad on google under massage in highland mi.
-
02-22-22 14:56 #24210Senior Member

Posts: 306Lucky in Ferndale
Went last Wed, crappy massage with no teasing much less any fun.
She still asked for a tip, I declined.
-
02-22-22 14:03 #24209Senior Member

Posts: 94Tall Female
The tall, sexy one responded to me until I asked for a pic. Go figure.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 10:38 #24208Senior Member

Posts: 929Sign on bldg says 10, but I've gotten there 9:30 and almost always open.
Originally Posted by Illadelph099
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






