Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24207

    Asian Health Center

    Anyone know if this place on 10 mile is open at 9 am or 10 am?. Google says 9, rubmaps says 10.

  2. #24206

    Russian cyberattack

    Looks like the war has started. First Target was Rubratings. Completely wiped out. Russia going straight for the jugular of our economy.

  3. #24205

    Mia (Mija)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet but just texted back and forth. I'd agree with her having GPS according to her rates on her ad. I guess it could be worth it. I wonder what her friend looks like? And I'm doubting that she does bbbj. Her body looks good though

    This ad has her rates:

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433
    First of all I get there and she is not even there. There are two girls who don't seem to know what the hell is going on. They are totally confused and ditzy as hell. Not drugged out, just dumb. One of them takes me downstairs and the massage table is a freaking mess and she says oops I thought she cleaned it. After waiting 5 minutes she comes down and cleans the table. I told her I wanted an hour and she again was very confused. She kept looking at her phone for about 15 minutes and it was the worst massage I ever had. She is basically rubbing oil on me with no pressure. She goes upstairs for about 10 minutes and then comes back down. Continues for about another 5 minutes and says "oh shit" Mia is not coming and I need to leave. She had me get up and leave. I dropped her couple Jacksons and took off. What a waste of time. This place is far out there too.

  4. #24204

    Lol

    Thanks for the reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    I think that's lily, she's okay.



    Nothing amazing but gets the job done. Love pounding that hole.

  5. #24203

    2 new ads.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...asies/44011506 -- Looks high rent.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...e/767247153719 -- 8 mile warren is not the best place, no other pictures and a new ad. No sumosearch results.

    Any info? Thank you.

  6. #24202

    Walled Lake Massage

    Wondering if anyone has tried the Walled Lake Massage just off Pontiac Trail in Walled Lake. Noticed it on Rubmaps.

  7. #24201

    Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde13  [View Original Post]
    Any answer on this?
    I called and they said yes same ladies, but I haven't been in to confirm in person.

  8. #24200

    Day Spa Location

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Shelby Twp / VanDyke Ave spa you're talking about?
    Correct, Shelby Twp.

  9. #24199
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde13  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was the one that closed recently?
    NanNa is at the bottom of the hill across the street.

  10. #24198

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Driving by yesterday I saw the sign was back on at the Asian Massage on Dixie Highway in Clarkson, anyone been there since they reopened? Same ladies?
    Any answer on this?

  11. #24197

    Still open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujube  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Na Na massage on Dixie at Clarkston / Waterford border. Pretty good massage with h. E. Otc roaming allowed.
    I thought that was the one that closed recently?

  12. #24196

    Day Spa FS

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    Just had a FS experience at Day Spa with China. She quoted $2. 2 but negotiated down to $1. 8. She did CBJ, which was almost nonexistent and multiple positions which were mediocre at best. Took a lot of convincing to get her to do CG too, which kinda threw off my finish. Overall the experience was mediocre at best. She was probably in her mid to late 40's with an average body and looks. Probably won't repeat.
    Is this the Shelby Twp / VanDyke Ave spa you're talking about?

  13. #24195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtw66  [View Original Post]
    Hi Healing plus is there a lady is skinny muscular calfs and nice body has a ruff voice like a smoker voice?

    Thank any info and name if she there.
    I think that's lily, she's okay. Nothing amazing but gets the job done. Love pounding that hole.

  14. #24194
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    Just had a FS experience at Day Spa with China. She quoted $2. 2 but negotiated down to $1. 8. She did CBJ, which was almost nonexistent and multiple positions which were mediocre at best. Took a lot of convincing to get her to do CG too, which kinda threw off my finish. Overall the experience was mediocre at best. She was probably in her mid to late 40's with an average body and looks. Probably won't repeat.
    Which location? The only location I am aware of is currently closed.

  15. #24193
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    There's a comment on Rubmaps that a guy recently went to Saigon and Tiffany said she wouldn't do FS. I pm'd another reliable guy on here who seemed to confirm it. Is this true? Anyone get FS from her lately. Are Tiffany's FS days over?
    Hmmm. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape