Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 888 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7372

    Mj

    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Those pics + Deposit Required = everything you need to know. It's a scam.

  2. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Get in line beaver man!.
    And dam what a line it is.

  3. #7370
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Those pics + Deposit Required = everything you need to know. It's a scam.

  4. #7369
    Love her pics. I've tried to setup a dream. Always wants a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]

  5. #7368

    Anyone?


  6. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Just a sanity check for me. I'm almost certain she is legit, but does any have any intel on why I shouldn't keep trying to schedule something. It seems our schedules are not lining up.
    She's definitely legit. I've seen her a number of times and she's worth the visit. PM to discuss.

  7. #7366
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    BH,

    Add me to the "Interested List", please.

    LtB.
    LOL! Get in line beaver man!.

  8. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    BH,

    Add me to the "Interested List", please.

    LtB.

  9. #7364

    Latina I'm Simpsonville

    Just a sanity check for me. I'm almost certain she is legit, but does any have any intel on why I shouldn't keep trying to schedule something. It seems our schedules are not lining up.

  10. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Please add me to the interested list and let me know what I need to do to get to the top. LOL.

  11. #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    I'd be interested.

  12. #7361

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Send me a PM. I'd be interested.

  13. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.
    That's very true, and like others have pointed out. Probably the safest.

  14. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in seeing what she look likes. If stick with senior members and good screening everything should work out fine.
    Same here, and agree.

  15. #7358

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.
    I would be interested in seeing what she look likes. If stick with senior members and good screening everything should work out fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape