Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 888 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7393

    Any had any time with this one?

    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50a91749476f84853990b962758d3279.jpg‎  

  2. #7392

    Any had any time with this one?

    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?

  3. #7391

    My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting. Oh yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Put my hat into The Lineup, LOL got to keep this thread alive. Will send vital stats, DM me. LOL.

  4. #7390
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.
    For outcall.

  5. #7389

    Mj

    Deposit for OC.

    Like I said, I have seen her for incall I have never done a deposit. But if she's changed in the past year then that's her call.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.

  6. #7388
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.

  7. #7387
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.
    If I recall her ad correctly, deposit is for o / c only. I'll think about it and report back if I pull trigger.

  8. #7386

    Mj

    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Those pics + Deposit Required = everything you need to know. It's a scam.

  9. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Get in line beaver man!.
    And dam what a line it is.

  10. #7384
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Those pics + Deposit Required = everything you need to know. It's a scam.

  11. #7383
    Love her pics. I've tried to setup a dream. Always wants a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]

  12. #7382

    Anyone?


  13. #7381
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Just a sanity check for me. I'm almost certain she is legit, but does any have any intel on why I shouldn't keep trying to schedule something. It seems our schedules are not lining up.
    She's definitely legit. I've seen her a number of times and she's worth the visit. PM to discuss.

  14. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    BH,

    Add me to the "Interested List", please.

    LtB.
    LOL! Get in line beaver man!.

  15. #7379
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    BH,

    Add me to the "Interested List", please.

    LtB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape