Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 516
-
03-11-22 17:29 #366Regular Member

Posts: 7Chrissy
I had a dream with Chrissy her pictures are accurate she is a little on the heavy side 229 but she Carrie's it well. She hosts at her home price is 8 1 150 everything is on the table her head game is amazing all holes ready to go. She is very accommodating clean safe. If you don't mind a little heavy give her a shot she is the type we need around here.
-
02-27-22 17:15 #365Regular Member

Posts: 12She is located just outside of Bluefield VA. On the larger side (200+), but believe it or not carries it ok. Very pretty face and very personable.
Originally Posted by RailRoaderOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 15:46 #364Regular Member

Posts: 7Seen this one
She's advertising in Beckley but is in Bluefield any news on this one.
https://beckley-wv.skipthegames.com/...e/666805452658
-
02-24-22 16:01 #363Regular Member

Posts: 12Seen when this is?
Originally Posted by Untethered
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:13 #362Regular Member

Posts: 10For fun.
Each time I've visited it had been for fun when she wasn't working with a second provider.
Originally Posted by CasualFunInVa
[View Original Post]
I know she did this once traveling with her boyfriend in Charlottesville. I made that trip and it was worth it.
This ad makes it seem like full service is being offered this time around. That's new. Better believe I'm making this trip to see if that's true.
-
02-23-22 19:43 #361Regular Member

Posts: 12Glory holes for fun or?.
Originally Posted by Untethered
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:49 #360Regular Member

Posts: 10From SWVA
She's a girl who does gloryholes down here in Southwest VA. Best top I've ever had from mongering.
Originally Posted by CasualFunInVa
[View Original Post]
She never does *everything* so the fact that the ad is promising that for this event has me ready to make the hour drive from where I'm at. I'm not familiar with the location though it seems to be legit from what I've researched.
-
02-22-22 22:48 #359Regular Member

Posts: 12Who is that? Cute af.
Originally Posted by Untethered
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:02 #358Regular Member

Posts: 10Maria coming into town.
-
02-19-22 23:17 #357Regular Member

Posts: 23A quick Google search shows this is the same girl from Daniels described below (who I can also confirm is a terrible time.).
Originally Posted by ReleaseChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:39 #356Senior Member

Posts: 84TGTB No
Basics pics nothing special to look at. WV area code. Boring basic menu. Doesn't seem TGTBT.
Originally Posted by FredTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:55 #355Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone see her? Almost looks too good to be true.
https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...e/060322823199
-
02-12-22 11:45 #354Senior Member

Posts: 168I agree
I agree. She has a great body but way too mechanical. She could make a fortune if she had better attitude. The donation was too high to make me a repeat customer with the dead fish performance.
Originally Posted by Ntn07
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 13:08 #353Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3I enjoy the company of a younger man but I have sons that are that age. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Cuckold1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 20:48 #352Senior Member

Posts: 47If Meme is the same Meme I met on Secret Benefits a couple of years ago, she would not want to meet with younger guys.
Originally Posted by Cuckold1970
[View Original Post]
She was a lovely lady but as we age we lose comfort at being judged by youth. Her body was not perfect. But she was attractive to me as an older man.
She told me she had met with several older men who were semi-regular but was not very active and preferred a few older stable men.
Don't be offended. We older men get rejected constantly by young chicks.
Wait until you have a few decades on you.
You can't imagine how old I am. 58 ain't my age or my birth year. It was my second age when I had to renew an email address after 51 got crashed. Years ago.










Reply With Quote



