Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 888 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7376
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    I'd be interested.

  2. #7375

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Send me a PM. I'd be interested.

  3. #7374
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.
    That's very true, and like others have pointed out. Probably the safest.

  4. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in seeing what she look likes. If stick with senior members and good screening everything should work out fine.
    Same here, and agree.

  5. #7372

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.
    I would be interested in seeing what she look likes. If stick with senior members and good screening everything should work out fine.

  6. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    What's the verdict? Which direction ya going in?
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.

  7. #7370

    Vicky Anderson SC?

    Long time lurker and occasional poster. Had some brief contact with Vicky from P411 in Anderson. Can not find any reviews. Does anyone have anything to offer from experience? She would would not elaborate on services offered. P411 is normally very good on verifing, but services are not always listed and reviews are normally pretty scarce. Not sure if she was just nervous or what. I have been disappointed from lack of services from other providers (one did not offer oral and another was only one pop, etc.) a few times and did not want to go down that road again.

    Any info. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  8. #7369

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    I'm sure you have been over-run with offers, but if you are still thinking about going thru with this. Send me a PM with pics and I will do the same. If interest is mutual, we can go from there.

  9. #7368
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to thank all the members for all their recommendations, advice and interest. Thanks again.
    What's the verdict? Which direction ya going in?

  10. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a set up.

  11. #7366

  12. #7365

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Wanted to thank all the members for all their recommendations, advice and interest. Thanks again.

  13. #7364

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Less trouble to just stay UTR. Arrange a few dates with seniors on this forum through private messages. Less potential trouble, both with LE and sketchy clients. A decent looking women who provides a BBBJ and covered full service at 300 per hour can easily acquire a safe following of clients here and stay very discrete. Going public can attract a lot of "unsavory" characters.
    I would be interested.

  14. #7363

    Stay UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Less trouble to just stay UTR. Arrange a few dates with seniors on this forum through private messages. Less potential trouble, both with LE and sketchy clients. A decent looking women who provides a BBBJ and covered full service at 300 per hour can easily acquire a safe following of clients here and stay very discrete. Going public can attract a lot of "unsavory" characters.

  15. #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan75  [View Original Post]
    Your observations are spot on- I would let someone else unwrap that one before I took the plung.
    Second that advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape