Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 59496
-
02-23-22 13:07 #46551

Posts: 682Lu's
But then you already knew that according to a prior report.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 12:16 #46550Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's be mentioned in regards to KAMPS (Korean).
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 11:49 #46549Senior Member

Posts: 386Norcross
I've been here a few times. Like mostly Hispanic apartments you get a line up if they are not seeing someone else. I've found and it's just my opinion but the ladies from Venezuela are better looking. Just go for the qv or half hour. A few have let me bust on their ass for a small tip.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 11:00 #46548Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'm sure Alice at Li Massage would do it.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 08:53 #46547Senior Member

Posts: 53Nancy Asia on Bells Ferry
Anyone know where Nancy is now. She left Asia a week or so ago. Meant to check her out but never got around to it.
-
02-23-22 08:27 #46546Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sweet! Did it taste better the second time going down?.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 08:14 #46545Senior Member

Posts: 39Melons on the back
Have you guys ever had a massage where the lady rubs her melons on your back? I am pretty sure someone mentioned it in here before but I could not find the post. If you guys can give some provider names that'll be great!
-
02-22-22 23:37 #46544Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you don't want a massage and want more of the FS then definitely go here. But be prepared to be rushed in and out. Definitely do these places rather then go to a Latina Spa in Buckhead or Roswell.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 18:40 #46543Senior Member

Posts: 146Some will say that the other hispanic apartment thread is where to go but for this discussion. I will say that it's different than camp.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
Some don't speak much english and it not as safe feeling to go to an apartment.
My favorites were all busted recently after a few years.
Haven't been to this one but I hear it good.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/75700949
Good luck.
-
02-22-22 18:27 #46542Banned Member

Posts: 2410There's a Hispanic Massage Apartments section on the user blog, you can probably find the most information there.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:48 #46541Banned Member

Posts: 13634Depends what you want. If you like Latinas, try a Hispanic apartment gig. You'll likely get a lineup, one at a time, choose one, then do the deed. It's CFS, they get you hard, get you off and out the door. The advantage over a parlor is that it's cheaper. I would suggest you give it a try and report back. My preference is BBFS and I've gotten it from a slight few at the Hispanic joints, so it is mildly possible.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 16:43 #46540Senior Member

Posts: 798100%
Totally agree with you. Sasa offered them up to my mouth during the flip. Kerri would have as well. Hard to find 2 girls that will do that.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 15:58 #46539

Posts: 682Linda is A+
Get to know her and she'll offer the twins for milking.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 15:57 #46538Senior Member

Posts: 1575Massgae apartments
I have been reading about Is the Hispanic massage apartments. It looks like I may get better mileage at 1 of those rather than the AMPs. Suggestions?
-
02-22-22 15:49 #46537

Posts: 682The Band was a good band
It makes no difference, night or day.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





