Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 59506
-
02-23-22 08:27 #46546Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sweet! Did it taste better the second time going down?.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 08:14 #46545Senior Member

Posts: 39Melons on the back
Have you guys ever had a massage where the lady rubs her melons on your back? I am pretty sure someone mentioned it in here before but I could not find the post. If you guys can give some provider names that'll be great!
-
02-22-22 23:37 #46544Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you don't want a massage and want more of the FS then definitely go here. But be prepared to be rushed in and out. Definitely do these places rather then go to a Latina Spa in Buckhead or Roswell.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 18:40 #46543Senior Member

Posts: 146Some will say that the other hispanic apartment thread is where to go but for this discussion. I will say that it's different than camp.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
Some don't speak much english and it not as safe feeling to go to an apartment.
My favorites were all busted recently after a few years.
Haven't been to this one but I hear it good.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/75700949
Good luck.
-
02-22-22 18:27 #46542Banned Member

Posts: 2410There's a Hispanic Massage Apartments section on the user blog, you can probably find the most information there.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:48 #46541Banned Member

Posts: 13634Depends what you want. If you like Latinas, try a Hispanic apartment gig. You'll likely get a lineup, one at a time, choose one, then do the deed. It's CFS, they get you hard, get you off and out the door. The advantage over a parlor is that it's cheaper. I would suggest you give it a try and report back. My preference is BBFS and I've gotten it from a slight few at the Hispanic joints, so it is mildly possible.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 16:43 #46540Senior Member

Posts: 798100%
Totally agree with you. Sasa offered them up to my mouth during the flip. Kerri would have as well. Hard to find 2 girls that will do that.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 15:58 #46539

Posts: 682Linda is A+
Get to know her and she'll offer the twins for milking.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 15:57 #46538Senior Member

Posts: 1575Massgae apartments
I have been reading about Is the Hispanic massage apartments. It looks like I may get better mileage at 1 of those rather than the AMPs. Suggestions?
-
02-22-22 15:49 #46537

Posts: 682The Band was a good band
It makes no difference, night or day.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 13:24 #46536Senior Member

Posts: 38I did just get a proper HE at Excellence this past Wed (with Linda I think? Never saw her before). The past three visits in as many months went okay for me. Perhaps I'm lucky.
Originally Posted by BandMeAgain
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 12:17 #46535Banned Member

Posts: 2410Girl you know it's true.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 12:16 #46534Banned Member

Posts: 2410I'm thinking BandOnTheRunon99.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 08:57 #46533Banned Member

Posts: 13634Should be clear now.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 06:46 #46532Senior Member

Posts: 47Lydia
Anyone seen ydia at Rose Massage on Alpharetta?. Have seen her a couple of times. Great HE and utc top and bottom. Cute and energetic.













Reply With Quote





