Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26800

    M. C.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I do it all the time, especially when I post a pic of a lady. That way I know I will keep getting someone to suck my dick. Nothing wrong with that. It's called letting the big head satisfy the little head.
    Thanks for sharing Glock. Thats what this sight is all about not utrs. P.S. Beautiful lady.

  2. #26799

    I am wrong

    I misspoke, that isn't Kat V. I had a brain freeze and identified her incorrectly. My apologies, I did talk to Kat V. A little bit ago but not this young lady.

  3. #26798

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
    Seems that things circle back around. Been years from my last visit with her. Tell her hi for me.

  4. #26797

    Kay = Barbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
    Is she Barbie? She looks very familiar to me.

  5. #26796
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
    Are her posted rates real?.

    1 hr incall $$.

    1 hr outcall $$.

  6. #26795
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpolandu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from this provider recently? She used to post on Tryst, saw her a few times and enjoyed her company but seems to be MIA.

    Link with pics:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-escort-memphis-935506
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.

  7. #26794
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpolandu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from this provider recently? She used to post on Tryst, saw her a few times and enjoyed her company but seems to be MIA.

    Link with pics:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-escort-memphis-935506
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.

  8. #26793

    Kat / Tricia

    Has anyone heard from this provider recently? She used to post on Tryst, saw her a few times and enjoyed her company but seems to be MIA.

    Link with pics:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-escort-memphis-935506

  9. #26792

    Mea Culpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    Reference post in this section 26714,26729 and 26743 and my answer is no, not anything close to that.

    Happy hunting,

    C.
    I do it all the time, especially when I post a pic of a lady. That way I know I will keep getting someone to suck my dick. Nothing wrong with that. It's called letting the big head satisfy the little head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lorrie bj 1 usa.jpg‎   lorrie bj 2 usa.jpg‎  

  10. #26791

    Bambi

    I just heard from Bambi. I have her new number for anyone interested. She has an incall now but I won't share the nbr with everyone to keep her safe. She is locked out of her account so until she works that out she can't post.

  11. #26790

    Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    And you have never done that. Just asking.
    Reference post in this section 26714,26729 and 26743 and my answer is no, not anything close to that.

    Happy hunting,

    C.

  12. #26789

    Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    When did we get to the point that guys are advertising for these girls. Is that common here? Funny how gullible guys are to think they are anything more than a dollar sign to a provider yet they do all their yapping and bidding for them. Its comical really.
    And you have never done that. Just asking.

  13. #26788
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    When did we get to the point that guys are advertising for these girls. Is that common here? Funny how gullible guys are to think they are anything more than a dollar sign to a provider yet they do all their yapping and bidding for them. Its comical really.
    I share what info I have (usually not much) in the hopes that another forum member will share good info with me.

    Isn't that what this forum is for?.

    Or did I miss a pimp posting here?.

  14. #26787

    Providers

    When did we get to the point that guys are advertising for these girls. Is that common here? Funny how gullible guys are to think they are anything more than a dollar sign to a provider yet they do all their yapping and bidding for them. Its comical really.

  15. #26786

    Honey

    Has the blonde honey contacted anyone else with a new number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape