Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26769

    Tricia=Kat aka little Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetMemoryA  [View Original Post]
    Is she Barbie? She looks very familiar to me.
    Little Barbie right?

    She's been back for a while and with those rates 300 & 400 she is definitely GPS.

    The times I had dreams of her it was 120 to 180 z.

  2. #26768

    Looking for quality

    New to the area, haven't found much, wondering if help could be had to have a good dream. Seems no luck on my side.

  3. #26767

    M. C.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I do it all the time, especially when I post a pic of a lady. That way I know I will keep getting someone to suck my dick. Nothing wrong with that. It's called letting the big head satisfy the little head.
    Thanks for sharing Glock. Thats what this sight is all about not utrs. P.S. Beautiful lady.

  4. #26766

    I am wrong

    I misspoke, that isn't Kat V. I had a brain freeze and identified her incorrectly. My apologies, I did talk to Kat V. A little bit ago but not this young lady.

  5. #26765

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
    Seems that things circle back around. Been years from my last visit with her. Tell her hi for me.

  6. #26764

    Kay = Barbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
    Is she Barbie? She looks very familiar to me.

  7. #26763
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
    Are her posted rates real?.

    1 hr incall $$.

    1 hr outcall $$.

  8. #26762
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpolandu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from this provider recently? She used to post on Tryst, saw her a few times and enjoyed her company but seems to be MIA.

    Link with pics:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-escort-memphis-935506
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.

  9. #26761
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpolandu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from this provider recently? She used to post on Tryst, saw her a few times and enjoyed her company but seems to be MIA.

    Link with pics:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-escort-memphis-935506
    Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.

  10. #26760

    Kat / Tricia

    Has anyone heard from this provider recently? She used to post on Tryst, saw her a few times and enjoyed her company but seems to be MIA.

    Link with pics:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-escort-memphis-935506

  11. #26759

    Mea Culpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    Reference post in this section 26714,26729 and 26743 and my answer is no, not anything close to that.

    Happy hunting,

    C.
    I do it all the time, especially when I post a pic of a lady. That way I know I will keep getting someone to suck my dick. Nothing wrong with that. It's called letting the big head satisfy the little head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lorrie bj 1 usa.jpg‎   lorrie bj 2 usa.jpg‎  

  12. #26758

    Bambi

    I just heard from Bambi. I have her new number for anyone interested. She has an incall now but I won't share the nbr with everyone to keep her safe. She is locked out of her account so until she works that out she can't post.

  13. #26757

    Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    And you have never done that. Just asking.
    Reference post in this section 26714,26729 and 26743 and my answer is no, not anything close to that.

    Happy hunting,

    C.

  14. #26756

    Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    When did we get to the point that guys are advertising for these girls. Is that common here? Funny how gullible guys are to think they are anything more than a dollar sign to a provider yet they do all their yapping and bidding for them. Its comical really.
    And you have never done that. Just asking.

  15. #26755
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    When did we get to the point that guys are advertising for these girls. Is that common here? Funny how gullible guys are to think they are anything more than a dollar sign to a provider yet they do all their yapping and bidding for them. Its comical really.
    I share what info I have (usually not much) in the hopes that another forum member will share good info with me.

    Isn't that what this forum is for?.

    Or did I miss a pimp posting here?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape