Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 37375
-
02-21-22 21:47 #24205Senior Member

Posts: 339Mia (Mija)
First of all I get there and she is not even there. There are two girls who don't seem to know what the hell is going on. They are totally confused and ditzy as hell. Not drugged out, just dumb. One of them takes me downstairs and the massage table is a freaking mess and she says oops I thought she cleaned it. After waiting 5 minutes she comes down and cleans the table. I told her I wanted an hour and she again was very confused. She kept looking at her phone for about 15 minutes and it was the worst massage I ever had. She is basically rubbing oil on me with no pressure. She goes upstairs for about 10 minutes and then comes back down. Continues for about another 5 minutes and says "oh shit" Mia is not coming and I need to leave. She had me get up and leave. I dropped her couple Jacksons and took off. What a waste of time. This place is far out there too.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 16:45 #24204Regular Member

Posts: 5Lol
Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by ODawg
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 13:46 #24203Senior Member

Posts: 1702 new ads.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...asies/44011506 -- Looks high rent.
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...e/767247153719 -- 8 mile warren is not the best place, no other pictures and a new ad. No sumosearch results.
Any info? Thank you.
-
02-21-22 12:38 #24202Senior Member

Posts: 96Walled Lake Massage
Wondering if anyone has tried the Walled Lake Massage just off Pontiac Trail in Walled Lake. Noticed it on Rubmaps.
-
02-20-22 18:31 #24201Senior Member

Posts: 399Ladies
I called and they said yes same ladies, but I haven't been in to confirm in person.
Originally Posted by Pharcyde13
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 17:14 #24200Senior Member

Posts: 75Day Spa Location
Correct, Shelby Twp.
Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 17:09 #24199Senior Member

Posts: 67NanNa is at the bottom of the hill across the street.
Originally Posted by Pharcyde13
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:22 #24198Regular Member

Posts: 22Also interested
Any answer on this?
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:12 #24197Regular Member

Posts: 22Still open?
I thought that was the one that closed recently?
Originally Posted by Jujube
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 11:29 #24196Senior Member

Posts: 98Day Spa FS
Is this the Shelby Twp / VanDyke Ave spa you're talking about?
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 11:04 #24195Senior Member

Posts: 219Lily
I think that's lily, she's okay. Nothing amazing but gets the job done. Love pounding that hole.
Originally Posted by Mrtw66
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 07:34 #24194Senior Member

Posts: 47Which location? The only location I am aware of is currently closed.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 21:40 #24193Senior Member

Posts: 929Hmmm. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 21:38 #24192Senior Member

Posts: 435Clear your mailbox
Shrekr -- I got your PM and the answer to both of your questions is yes.
Originally Posted by Shrekr
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 18:24 #24191Regular Member

Posts: 5Healing plus?
Hi Healing plus is there a lady is skinny muscular calfs and nice body has a ruff voice like a smoker voice?
Thank any info and name if she there.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




