Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    QueenVee

    Wants $400-$700 depending. Pics are real according to snap convo. Her hidden photos suggest she is thicker than what I like so didn't discuss what the ppm includes. Some of you might like her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-1644960d0e60

  2. #8552

    Anorexic pickins

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    He posts a lot, and doesn't really post reviews. All his reviews seem to be SBs in NYC, which NOVA forum is the wrong location to be posting. Just rejoin during Valentines sale. Picking are definitely slim, because like Kevin I hunt in the 18-24 years old range, had to settle for girls in their mid / late 20's.
    Pulled two from my last round but dropped them both after a few trips to the FC. Lost two of my prior regulars in the rotation now that they found professional jobs. The profiles that pop up these days in the DC / Baltimore region are lacking to say the least.

    Sugar bowl is dying. Pelaton had to layoff a big number from its workforce in NYC so might be better up there, but the allowance rates the SBs in NyC ask for are ridiculous. Feels like joining, even with the Valentine’s Day discount would be a waste. Decided against it.

  3. #8551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Next

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't. She's adamant about only using the Four Seasons in DC as the hotel and that place is 1 k a night.
    Wants to meet at a hotel bar for initial meet. Feed her and the BF including drinks plus $250 compensation for their time to see if we vibe. Yea right. Next.

  4. #8550
    He posts a lot, and doesn't really post reviews. All his reviews seem to be SBs in NYC, which NOVA forum is the wrong location to be posting. Just rejoin during Valentines sale. Picking are definitely slim, because like Kevin I hunt in the 18-24 years old range, had to settle for girls in their mid / late 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Been going on for about 3-4 months. Dude acts thirstier than 90% of the chicks on SA.

  5. #8549

    Don't knock it till you try it.

    Last year I was in a sugar relationship where the BF would make out with the SB, while I pound her. Sometimes he would be watching football. He never took his underwear off, but closest I been to a FMM. It was fun, but got bored fast with the BF always there. It's a turn on to take another man's woman while he watches. Don't knock it till you try it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Has this chick been reviewed here before? She's only looking for someone that ok with her BF joining. Pic looks good however not sure if I'm about her BF watching me bang the F out of her. Creepy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-200d29a3512e

  6. #8548
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Nobody cares dude.
    Been going on for about 3-4 months. Dude acts thirstier than 90% of the chicks on SA.

  7. #8547

    When did this thread turn into this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    WTF. Now big girls trying to gaslight me into saying I want to meet them.

    Like seriously. Look at my pics. I'm fucking tomfordmodel. I can't mess with fuglies.
    Nobody cares dude.

  8. #8546

    Pro for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian chick staying in the Tysons corner area. Def a pro asking $400. Text me her pics and looks a lot thicker than her profile pics. Tired of these BP girls trying to double their asking from meeting guys on SA. Pass for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-13a3d27410af
    https://www.instagram.com/siennalovee_/

  9. #8545
    LOL!

    She's back with a newer profile. Pro ho.

    This profile pic is actually kind if decent. Hella catfish but whatever.

    So for all you thirsty dudes. Guarantee smash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207

  10. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't. She's adamant about only using the Four Seasons in DC as the hotel and that place is 1 k a night.
    Take her to 4 seasons landscaping in Philly instead.

  11. #8543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe anyone would pay for humpty dumpty.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

    So yeah. Flaked on. Had a date set up today, then sge couldn't do it. Not saying she straight up lied or whatever, just thst she has a 50/50 track record judging by proper reports. I have a backup ready so no harm done, I guess. Backup doesn't let me do choking or hair pulling though, was looking forward to that.

    I will say she didn't bombard me with texts like she is apparently doing with the rest of you, so idk.
    Given that upper body and shoulders, I think we're up in NFL offensive tackle territory.

  12. #8542
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Has this chick been reviewed here before? She's only looking for someone that ok with her BF joining. Pic looks good however not sure if I'm about her BF watching me bang the F out of her. Creepy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-200d29a3512e
    I wouldn't. She's adamant about only using the Four Seasons in DC as the hotel and that place is 1 k a night.

  13. #8541

    Never say never.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Has this chick been reviewed here before? She's only looking for someone that ok with her BF joining. Pic looks good however not sure if I'm about her BF watching me bang the F out of her. Creepy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-200d29a3512e
    YOu would think a college hottie looking for some strange for a 3 some or veyeurism would be a total unicorn, but you'd be surprised.

    A few years back there was a hottie at JMU that would do solo, 3 some with BF or BF watching and there was a late 20's blonde hottie in Richmond who wa seeking the same. I texted with BF and his opsec was bad and I was able to verify them both IRL. Or they stole the identity of a hot ass couple.

    I'd expect a M&G for the 3 of you. If you can get that, make it a game time decision.

  14. #8540
    WTF. Now big girls trying to gaslight me into saying I want to meet them.

    Like seriously. Look at my pics. I'm fucking tomfordmodel. I can't mess with fuglies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220221-161007_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220221-160953_Seeking.jpg‎  

  15. #8539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Anyone?

    Has this chick been reviewed here before? She's only looking for someone that ok with her BF joining. Pic looks good however not sure if I'm about her BF watching me bang the F out of her. Creepy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-200d29a3512e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape