Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 751 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 11256
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6441
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    She might also be here to do some hooking on the side. There seems to be a lot of girls based in LV and travel to LA area. That does make sense to me because $400 might be a lot for these girls. It's not like they are working a full time job making $100 k plus. LOL.
    LA is a big market for sex workers from around the country. I've come across profiles of girls who are "vacationing in town for a few weeks," often from Vegas, Atlanta, St. Louis, Phoenix, Portland and other mid sized flyover cities. Guaranteed these girls are in crews of varying sizes, tramping on the carnival trail from town to town.

  2. #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick off SA, after talking to her she sent me her social and she's a small scale porn star trying to get big. What was interesting though is she is based on LV and said for XXXX she would come to LA. Thats a 4 hour drive both ways, she claims she would see others while hereb ut she was down to come the next day. She seemed real but it still seemed "off". She had real videos, was verified on ig or something. I talked to her on her socials too. Seemed off but I didn't pursue further but does it even make sense to drive 8 hours to make 400? Do people do this?
    She might also be here to do some hooking on the side. There seems to be a lot of girls based in LV and travel to LA area. That does make sense to me because $400 might be a lot for these girls. It's not like they are working a full time job making $100 k plus. LOL.

  3. #6439

    8000 gps

    Why fuck your ex wife when you can fuck someone else's for 8000?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-63ff722a623f

    Who else hasn't thought about dropping eight stacks on an entitled Horse with a kid in tow?? Damaged goods are going for a premium.

  4. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, I was flying between Los Angeles and Las Vegas several times per week. Many times, I would sit next to an Escort or some other type of working girl who was commuting between Vegas and the West Coast. I assume this type of sex work travel continues today but I'm not sure as, again, it has been some years since I made that commute. You might clarify how she plans to visit you and see if her response puts you at ease with going ahead with a meeting. In any case, good luck and I hope you find success in your quest.
    Absolutely it does. I don't fly in high mileage professional sex workers (they'll charge you by the mile while giving you only an hour), but it's awesome to fly in gorgeous young college girls who are throbbing and wet at the thought of what you'll do to them, and sending them back to the flyover states well fucked and with a fully inseminated womb.

  5. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick off SA, after talking to her she sent me her social and she's a small scale porn star trying to get big. What was interesting though is she is based on LV and said for XXXX she would come to LA. Thats a 4 hour drive both ways, she claims she would see others while hereb ut she was down to come the next day. She seemed real but it still seemed "off". She had real videos, was verified on ig or something. I talked to her on her socials too. Seemed off but I didn't pursue further but does it even make sense to drive 8 hours to make 400? Do people do this?
    Years ago, I was flying between Los Angeles and Las Vegas several times per week. Many times, I would sit next to an Escort or some other type of working girl who was commuting between Vegas and the West Coast. I assume this type of sex work travel continues today but I'm not sure as, again, it has been some years since I made that commute. You might clarify how she plans to visit you and see if her response puts you at ease with going ahead with a meeting. In any case, good luck and I hope you find success in your quest.

  6. #6436

    Dick pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Just a tip that works for me.

    If a POT stops responding, sending a few pics usually gets things going again for me. I'm average looking, but I think we all get lost in the sea of messages and they can't recall our photos from text messaging.

    Anyone else have tips to get responses after they go silent?
    It's amazing how quickly some girls respond to dick pics.

  7. #6435

    Indie Pornstar from Vegas

    I met this chick off SA, after talking to her she sent me her social and she's a small scale porn star trying to get big. What was interesting though is she is based on LV and said for XXXX she would come to LA. Thats a 4 hour drive both ways, she claims she would see others while hereb ut she was down to come the next day. She seemed real but it still seemed "off". She had real videos, was verified on ig or something. I talked to her on her socials too. Seemed off but I didn't pursue further but does it even make sense to drive 8 hours to make 400? Do people do this?

  8. #6434

    Re-engage

    Just a tip that works for me.

    If a POT stops responding, sending a few pics usually gets things going again for me. I'm average looking, but I think we all get lost in the sea of messages and they can't recall our photos from text messaging.

    Anyone else have tips to get responses after they go silent?

  9. #6433
    Sounds like you've had some good experiences when doing the dinner thing & go with the flow.

    That's good, kudos to the good outcomes.

    I've had one that was only dinner and I could tell mid way through this was going now where and she was not even my type. That one jaded me and also too many dinners adds up depending on how many girls I am meeting, but this is to each their own of course. I could smell a few others when talking on the phone or messages by text when their first dinner spot is sushi and drinks, I'm good LOL.

    Personally meeting for a glass of wine, a drink, or a coffee is where I've always had the best outcomes. Not to say dinner will not end up getting laid, but at this volume I have just gotten used to the quicker drink and meet, or smoke, a lot of these college girls love smoking herbs too! Gets them all chill and comfortable, the rest is history.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I mostly agree, but I've had some wonderful exceptions. I've had a few where there was no discussion of allowance for M&G or intimacy and I pick the spot, not them.

    The best was a wonderful dinner, wonderful luvin after, and she accepted whatever I gave her after (which was the same as I would give most any). She was brand new, 24 yrs old, degree & job, and didn't feel comfortable discussing it. She just trusted that I would take care of her, and I did. That lead to a bf / gf relationship of over a year, only ended because she wanted to get married and I wanted to continue sugaring!

    I just feel each one out, if they don't "insist" on dinner (or anything really), don't try to suggest high-end restaurant, don't negotiate allowance, and you think you might like them longer term, then this is a strategy to try. I know there are some guys around who only operate this way, because they want something that feels more natural. I'll often suggest meeting for a cocktail at a restaurant, then we go from there.

    On the other hand, I've had some where we didn't click right from the start, I shouldn't even have sat down for dinner in those cases (and no longer do). Sucks being at a dinner when you know it's not working, which is why I mostly stick to coffee/cocktail dates now.

  10. #6432
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I mostly agree, but I've had some wonderful exceptions. I've had a few where there was no discussion of allowance for M&G or intimacy and I pick the spot, not them.

    The best was a wonderful dinner, wonderful luvin after, and she accepted whatever I gave her after (which was the same as I would give most any). She was brand new, 24 yrs old, degree & job, and didn't feel comfortable discussing it. She just trusted that I would take care of her, and I did. That lead to a bf / gf relationship of over a year, only ended because she wanted to get married and I wanted to continue sugaring!

    I just feel each one out, if they don't "insist" on dinner (or anything really), don't try to suggest high-end restaurant, don't negotiate allowance, and you think you might like them longer term, then this is a strategy to try. I know there are some guys around who only operate this way, because they want something that feels more natural. I'll often suggest meeting for a cocktail at a restaurant, then we go from there.

    On the other hand, I've had some where we didn't click right from the start, I shouldn't even have sat down for dinner in those cases (and no longer do). Sucks being at a dinner when you know it's not working, which is why I mostly stick to coffee/cocktail dates now.
    Great advice. I will also add that no one can accuse you for solicitation when setting up a M & G, anything that happens afterwards is fully consensual.

    Girls who bring up dinner constantly in their profile or in messages, or volunteer a very high end bar or restaurant for a first meet have only that meal or drink specifically in mind, and are setting you up to be their simp: they are Dinner Horze. Those bastards never put out, and will hustle and lead you on for as long as you let them. Send them away and move on to another POT.

    I also enjoy starting the evening with a M & G of sorts, be it coffee / drinks, or a lunch / dinner (nothing too fancy on first dates). I don't order anything until they've shown up, in the event that it's a bait and switch, in which case I simply get up and leave. I've often already discussed with my POT what I'm looking for beforehand, and the M & G is for us to vibe and build chemistry before we head to the FC. In the event that the M & G happened more spontaneously, I will often charm them into bed: if a civilian woman has gotten herself pretty and made the effort to meet you, she has definitely given thought to fucking you.

  11. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Whenever I've agreed to dinner it never ended in sex.

    I never, ever, do dinner for a first meet. I usually do drinks by the beach, if they insist on dinner I pass. A lot of these hustlers are also dinner hustlers and these XXXXXes will ask for Sushi spots. GTFOOH LOL, no thanks. If they insist, I'll mess with them and say is taco bell cool? (it's a joke).

    Dinners no way, unless it's a pizza to the hotel room between rounds!

    There are some sharks who will eat guys if they don't read it.

    Stay safe and good luck.

    AD.
    I mostly agree, but I've had some wonderful exceptions. I've had a few where there was no discussion of allowance for M&G or intimacy and I pick the spot, not them.

    The best was a wonderful dinner, wonderful luvin after, and she accepted whatever I gave her after (which was the same as I would give most any). She was brand new, 24 yrs old, degree & job, and didn't feel comfortable discussing it. She just trusted that I would take care of her, and I did. That lead to a bf / gf relationship of over a year, only ended because she wanted to get married and I wanted to continue sugaring!

    I just feel each one out, if they don't "insist" on dinner (or anything really), don't try to suggest high-end restaurant, don't negotiate allowance, and you think you might like them longer term, then this is a strategy to try. I know there are some guys around who only operate this way, because they want something that feels more natural. I'll often suggest meeting for a cocktail at a restaurant, then we go from there.

    On the other hand, I've had some where we didn't click right from the start, I shouldn't even have sat down for dinner in those cases (and no longer do). Sucks being at a dinner when you know it's not working, which is why I mostly stick to coffee/cocktail dates now.

  12. #6430
    I agree. Whenever I've agreed to dinner it never ended in sex.

    I never, ever, do dinner for a first meet. I usually do drinks by the beach, if they insist on dinner I pass. A lot of these hustlers are also dinner hustlers and these XXXXXes will ask for Sushi spots. GTFOOH LOL, no thanks. If they insist, I'll mess with them and say is taco bell cool? (it's a joke).

    Dinners no way, unless it's a pizza to the hotel room between rounds!

    There are some sharks who will eat guys if they don't read it.

    Stay safe and good luck.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I too find it more efficient to hash out the particulars before a M & G, instead of spending valuable time and money on lunch / dinner with a GPS hustler, a "platonic only" girl, a trashy high-mileage prostitute or someone who refuses to give you what you're looking for.

    To avoid being suspended, banned or reported, I guide the conversation with discretion and circumspection. Once the POT makes it known that she's DTF, I'll bring up the allowance and what I'm looking for.

  13. #6429

    Emotionallyavailable

    Did a m&g with Emotionallyavailable, pretty much a big b&s, her pictures must be really old because she really packed it on. Lots of red flags talking up a big game offering everything bb and a good time, but really late to everything and wanting cash up front. Left after the m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-068bca026e11

  14. #6428
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some guys like to negotiate the allowance at the M&G and others do not. Here is some "closing" text for those (like me) that won't bother to meet anyone until all terms are agreed upon. This eliminates any confusion for the girls that think they might be getting paid just for the M&G.

    "Thanks love. And just to be clear. If we only go eat or hang out. And that's it. Then I will only cover any out of pocket dating expenses. But if it goes beyond that to an intimate date, then I will add in the allowance. Like a meet up that could turn into something more, or not, depending on how we vibe.

    So if you're OK with that, then lets txt. 000-000-0000".

    Or if you are already texting then just change the last line to "So if you're OK with that, then lets meet up".
    I too find it more efficient to hash out the particulars before a M & G, instead of spending valuable time and money on lunch / dinner with a GPS hustler, a "platonic only" girl, a trashy high-mileage prostitute or someone who refuses to give you what you're looking for.

    To avoid being suspended, banned or reported, I guide the conversation with discretion and circumspection. Once the POT makes it known that she's DTF, I'll bring up the allowance and what I'm looking for.

  15. #6427
    Some guys like to negotiate the allowance at the M&G and others do not. Here is some "closing" text for those (like me) that won't bother to meet anyone until all terms are agreed upon. This eliminates any confusion for the girls that think they might be getting paid just for the M&G.

    "Thanks love. And just to be clear. If we only go eat or hang out. And that's it. Then I will only cover any out of pocket dating expenses. But if it goes beyond that to an intimate date, then I will add in the allowance. Like a meet up that could turn into something more, or not, depending on how we vibe.

    So if you're OK with that, then lets txt. 000-000-0000".

    Or if you are already texting then just change the last line to "So if you're OK with that, then lets meet up".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape