Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 11261
-
02-22-22 17:24 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 272I mostly agree, but I've had some wonderful exceptions. I've had a few where there was no discussion of allowance for M&G or intimacy and I pick the spot, not them.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]
The best was a wonderful dinner, wonderful luvin after, and she accepted whatever I gave her after (which was the same as I would give most any). She was brand new, 24 yrs old, degree & job, and didn't feel comfortable discussing it. She just trusted that I would take care of her, and I did. That lead to a bf / gf relationship of over a year, only ended because she wanted to get married and I wanted to continue sugaring!
I just feel each one out, if they don't "insist" on dinner (or anything really), don't try to suggest high-end restaurant, don't negotiate allowance, and you think you might like them longer term, then this is a strategy to try. I know there are some guys around who only operate this way, because they want something that feels more natural. I'll often suggest meeting for a cocktail at a restaurant, then we go from there.
On the other hand, I've had some where we didn't click right from the start, I shouldn't even have sat down for dinner in those cases (and no longer do). Sucks being at a dinner when you know it's not working, which is why I mostly stick to coffee/cocktail dates now.
-
02-21-22 23:22 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 399I agree. Whenever I've agreed to dinner it never ended in sex.
I never, ever, do dinner for a first meet. I usually do drinks by the beach, if they insist on dinner I pass. A lot of these hustlers are also dinner hustlers and these XXXXXes will ask for Sushi spots. GTFOOH LOL, no thanks. If they insist, I'll mess with them and say is taco bell cool? (it's a joke).
Dinners no way, unless it's a pizza to the hotel room between rounds!
There are some sharks who will eat guys if they don't read it.
Stay safe and good luck.
AD.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:23 #6429Regular Member

Posts: 20Emotionallyavailable
Did a m&g with Emotionallyavailable, pretty much a big b&s, her pictures must be really old because she really packed it on. Lots of red flags talking up a big game offering everything bb and a good time, but really late to everything and wanting cash up front. Left after the m&g.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-068bca026e11
-
02-21-22 18:38 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 414I too find it more efficient to hash out the particulars before a M & G, instead of spending valuable time and money on lunch / dinner with a GPS hustler, a "platonic only" girl, a trashy high-mileage prostitute or someone who refuses to give you what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
To avoid being suspended, banned or reported, I guide the conversation with discretion and circumspection. Once the POT makes it known that she's DTF, I'll bring up the allowance and what I'm looking for.
-
02-21-22 16:29 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 5603Some guys like to negotiate the allowance at the M&G and others do not. Here is some "closing" text for those (like me) that won't bother to meet anyone until all terms are agreed upon. This eliminates any confusion for the girls that think they might be getting paid just for the M&G.
"Thanks love. And just to be clear. If we only go eat or hang out. And that's it. Then I will only cover any out of pocket dating expenses. But if it goes beyond that to an intimate date, then I will add in the allowance. Like a meet up that could turn into something more, or not, depending on how we vibe.
So if you're OK with that, then lets txt. 000-000-0000".
Or if you are already texting then just change the last line to "So if you're OK with that, then lets meet up".
-
02-17-22 13:35 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 414I messaged her as well, she's definitely a pimped out prostitute with GPS.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 00:44 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 272DaddysGirlAmelia. Terrible
DaddysGirlAmelia is going on 27, not 21. She's attractive, but not as advertised.
Crows feet gave away her age. I asked what year she was born, but she was too stoned to do the math about her lie and fessed up that she's 26.
It only got worse from there.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-423e8b983b9c
-
02-16-22 11:10 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 59I figured the whole Matt Gaetz thing was going to bring unwanted attention to SA. Didn't think they would turn into Harmony dating website.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 02:49 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 272Diamond Pussy Syndrome. World Champion!
I don't normally post this shit, but wow!
"How about a video chat for 900 so we know we're not wasting each others time, you can ask me anything 😇.
Valentina baby: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-5a3758a4c411.
-
02-15-22 17:38 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 414Even goblins get GPS
This faceless profile is actually a botoxed and lip filled goblin in her 30's claiming to be 24. She wants 5000 a month plus gifts and high end restaurants, in exchange for one nut into a bag for an hour. That's the equivalent of a $100 k job after taxes, all for giving you the lousiest sex since your ex wife.
https://seeking.com/member/9eee16a5-...7-131c824064e6
-
02-15-22 16:46 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 414Great move. I creampied a new green eyed blonde by including a Valentine's greeting in my messages.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:44 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 414That's exactly right. Continued scrutiny on the site following FOSTA and the ongoing Matt Gaetz scandal have prompted Seeking to reposition themselves as a conventional dating site. The "Friends with Benefits" tab has been changed to "Friends," blog articles on sex trafficking and personal safety have been released over the past months, and bots are scanning messages for any mentions of PPM or any escorting terminology. The asymmetrical enforcement on SD accounts over those of SBs has of course encouraged further scammer and GPS profiles to proliferate.
Originally Posted by Jendabaze
[View Original Post]
Wade's full page ad on his marriage is an attempt to improve the optics of the site: "love and marriage can be found via sugar dating. ".
Most girls on the site will still put out and take money, but users need to be more circumspect in how they go about this.
-
02-14-22 20:26 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 3345As others have also suggested, I think this is likely to be a reaction to FOSTA-SESTA concerns, and simply a desire to get the escorts and w*mongers off the site. I think that would be fine, actually. Those of us who want to use it to find real arrangements won't have so much chaff to sift through to find wheat. I would also guess we can expect increased vigilance on the part of the mods there on screening messages for anything out of line, so I would be as mild as milk in messaging on there. As many have already recommended, move communication off the site to get into that. And if you have trouble getting someone to message off the site, they are either too skittish or you need more game.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
All of us will know what the site was and continues to be, and the lore on the street will keep its cred.
-
02-14-22 17:43 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 3345Valentine's Day
Every one should go onto the web and find a nice graphic of a Valentine's Day card, and text it to a bunch of your POTs. The girls will just melt. I have revived several today.
-
02-14-22 01:34 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 545Why'all Ready to Start Dating Up?
The transition to the new Seeking has happened.
Only mention of arrangements is in the potted company history, under "About Us".










Reply With Quote






