Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 31855
-
02-23-22 10:22 #26800Senior Member

Posts: 294M. C.
Thanks for sharing Glock. Thats what this sight is all about not utrs. P.S. Beautiful lady.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 22:47 #26799Senior Member

Posts: 2543I am wrong
I misspoke, that isn't Kat V. I had a brain freeze and identified her incorrectly. My apologies, I did talk to Kat V. A little bit ago but not this young lady.
-
02-22-22 19:20 #26798Senior Member

Posts: 2528Damn
Seems that things circle back around. Been years from my last visit with her. Tell her hi for me.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 19:20 #26797Senior Member

Posts: 496Kay = Barbie?
Is she Barbie? She looks very familiar to me.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 18:47 #26796Senior Member

Posts: 321Are her posted rates real?.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
1 hr incall $$.
1 hr outcall $$.
-
02-22-22 15:16 #26795Senior Member

Posts: 2543Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
Originally Posted by Mpolandu
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 14:50 #26794Senior Member

Posts: 2543Kat Viscous, I talked to her a few months ago and I can message her on Facebook to see what she's up to.
Originally Posted by Mpolandu
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 13:48 #26793Senior Member

Posts: 76Kat / Tricia
Has anyone heard from this provider recently? She used to post on Tryst, saw her a few times and enjoyed her company but seems to be MIA.
Link with pics:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-escort-memphis-935506
-
02-22-22 10:58 #26792Senior Member

Posts: 6038Mea Culpa
I do it all the time, especially when I post a pic of a lady. That way I know I will keep getting someone to suck my dick. Nothing wrong with that. It's called letting the big head satisfy the little head.
Originally Posted by Cycle1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 10:30 #26791Senior Member

Posts: 2543Bambi
I just heard from Bambi. I have her new number for anyone interested. She has an incall now but I won't share the nbr with everyone to keep her safe. She is locked out of her account so until she works that out she can't post.
-
02-21-22 23:24 #26790Senior Member

Posts: 158Providers
Reference post in this section 26714,26729 and 26743 and my answer is no, not anything close to that.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting,
C.
-
02-21-22 22:46 #26789Senior Member

Posts: 6038Providers
And you have never done that. Just asking.
Originally Posted by Cycle1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:04 #26788Senior Member

Posts: 321I share what info I have (usually not much) in the hopes that another forum member will share good info with me.
Originally Posted by Cycle1960
[View Original Post]
Isn't that what this forum is for?.
Or did I miss a pimp posting here?.
-
02-21-22 19:51 #26787Senior Member

Posts: 158Providers
When did we get to the point that guys are advertising for these girls. Is that common here? Funny how gullible guys are to think they are anything more than a dollar sign to a provider yet they do all their yapping and bidding for them. Its comical really.
-
02-21-22 19:08 #26786Senior Member

Posts: 112Honey
Has the blonde honey contacted anyone else with a new number?










Reply With Quote





