Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 731 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6426

    Green eyed Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    She began asking for $300 PPM. Finally agreed on $125. BBBJ, CIM & BBFS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-575e1417c1c4

    Fair warning. Although pictures looked good. She is much thicker / larger in person. I would definitely classify her as a small bbw. If you like really big girls that are decent looking than this one could be for you. Sadly I am not into big girls.
    I can't access the profile but kudos to you, $125 is pretty much can't lose. Small BBWs need love too!

  2. #6425

    Dating your SB for real

    I've had a couple who wanted to move to dating and one actually started hinting at moving in together and possible marriage. I was like whooooaaa there. Pumped the brakes on that. Possibly pumped the brakes a little too hard so she now only sees me once a month at best. But it's better than having a hot stalker or stage 5 clinger I guess. Have to once in awhile remind myself why I'm on there and that is to bang hot twenty somethings with no strings LOL.

    I was seeing an Indian girl from BU for a few months and she never asked for an allowance. I just bought a few meals and some gifts. Then she started treating me like a BF asked to go on a double date and meet her friends and I immediately ghosted her. I feel bad but not that bad. Got to set boundaries.

    On the banging an ugly girl for an allowance topic I have done that when it wasn't horrible. Usually a case where they posted old pics and had gained since then. It's a little awkward in a hotel room to not bang them when you've already made the effort. There are a few I do regret and now I do a photo verify before meeting or meet in public to weed out the weeds.

  3. #6424

    Greeneyedbaby

    She began asking for $300 PPM. Finally agreed on $125. BBBJ, CIM & BBFS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-575e1417c1c4

    Fair warning. Although pictures looked good. She is much thicker / larger in person. I would definitely classify her as a small bbw. If you like really big girls that are decent looking than this one could be for you. Sadly I am not into big girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d4f3cdba-01b9-489d-bde9-97713d98ab89_2x.jpg‎   779d5507-bd41-4f92-9697-3fd386c47182_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #6423

    Yes. Paying to bang an average looking woman is not really all that fun.

    Doing them for free is ok though. Now having said that, there are exceptions to every rule and I too like MILF's so I stretch the rules for them. Used to see a really hot 40 yo, just an unbelievable body with perfect fake tits, a great ass and mid section you could bounce quarters off of.

    I honestly never felt bad about giving her sugar, she was so worth it. I mean how else could I ever get with one like that again? I have some game, but I am not young. LOL. And truthfully, she was really not all that great in the rack, but wow that body. It was like an addiction for me.

  5. #6422

    " The reason I go to SA is to bang young hot women"

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    To each their own but I can bang ugly women for free without this site. The reason I go to SA is to bang young hot women. Money isn't a huge issue for me but I do have a price range that I look for. I have been asked in the past by a couple of SBs if I wanted to date traditionally but not sure I could date someone 20 plus years age difference.
    I am with you there. Would only meet 7 or higher in the scale. Look and chemistry are very important to me rather than the number of girls I see. Right now, my mood is into MILF with a regular job.

  6. #6421

    #3 Doesn't work for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockySkis  [View Original Post]
    I've had a lot of success finding free FWB situations on SA & SB. There are three important things that have led to my success with this:

    1) Don't look for this. These women are out there, but you find them by looking for an actual sugar relationship, not freebies or a UTR pro.

    2) You can't be a troll. You have to have game and look decent.

    3) Be okay with a 6 or below. The girls just looking to get laid aren't the hottest out there. If they were hot, they'd be charging or hooking up the old fashioned way.

    Added tip: These kinds of girls don't last on the sites. Keep your eye on new profiles and snag 'them quick.
    To each their own but I can bang ugly women for free without this site. The reason I go to SA is to bang young hot women. Money isn't a huge issue for me but I do have a price range that I look for. I have been asked in the past by a couple of SBs if I wanted to date traditionally but not sure I could date someone 20 plus years age difference.

  7. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear. I found a few free FWB situations pre-2020. Some women just want good time and dick. SA would be the place to find it now, you'd think, with CL and BP gone where a woman can be discreet and get dick.

    SBing in itself has become a business. But we've all been inside for 2+ years and you just got to get a little lucky to find that girl who is looking for the above.
    I've had a lot of success finding free FWB situations on SA & SB. There are three important things that have led to my success with this:

    1) Don't look for this. These women are out there, but you find them by looking for an actual sugar relationship, not freebies or a UTR pro.

    2) You can't be a troll. You have to have game and look decent.

    3) Be okay with a 6 or below. The girls just looking to get laid aren't the hottest out there. If they were hot, they'd be charging or hooking up the old fashioned way.

    Added tip: These kinds of girls don't last on the sites. Keep your eye on new profiles and snag 'them quick.

  8. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have feedback on this one?.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-970c80dd0235
    400, BBFS. Nice body, GFE, good time but is def had semi-pro mom vibes.

  9. #6418

  10. #6417

  11. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear. I found a few free FWB situations pre-2020. Some women just want good time and dick. SA would be the place to find it now, you'd think, with CL and BP gone where a woman can be discreet and get dick.

    SBing in itself has become a business. But we've all been inside for 2+ years and you just got to get a little lucky to find that girl who is looking for the above.
    I had one such arrangement in the past too. The only issue is, they tend to get emotionally attached to you after a period of time and you have to cut them off.

  12. #6415

    Worth the price of admission?

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Just met her finally and she's real. Seemed new at this by how she was acting but she was cool just have weed and offer to smoke her up when you hang with her.
    Was she good though? And she okay with bare?

  13. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    I haven't see. Her yet, but she is definitely real. I've seen her profile on FB and her sister is also on SA. I ended up sending her some $ for few vids and it's defined her on the vids, the cashapp is on her sister name. Her sister is pretty hot, older and married to a ex UFC fighter who attempted suicide and now has some brain damage from it. They all leave together along with her sisters 3 kids. She asked me to pick her up the day we meet, I will report my experience as I may TOFTT, just need to make my schedule work.
    Just met her finally and she's real. Seemed new at this by how she was acting but she was cool just have weed and offer to smoke her up when you hang with her.

  14. #6413

    Blonde Bombshell

    Does anyone have feedback on this one?.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-970c80dd0235

  15. #6412

    She is definitely real!

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on snap, from the score on her snap plus the profile she's definitely real but I think a pimp / handler is involved (more than likely her driver or personal Uber as she says to me) as well as hard drugs judging how sporadic she'll hit me up and then ghost for a couple of hours or so after setting something up and completely forgetting our conversations. Was supposed to come over last night but didn't hear from her again until after a few hours and I was asleep at that point. She set her boundaries to me which only things not on the table is anal, face fucking and bdsm. If anyone actually meets her I'd like to hear how it went.
    I haven't see. Her yet, but she is definitely real. I've seen her profile on FB and her sister is also on SA. I ended up sending her some $ for few vids and it's defined her on the vids, the cashapp is on her sister name. Her sister is pretty hot, older and married to a ex UFC fighter who attempted suicide and now has some brain damage from it. They all leave together along with her sisters 3 kids. She asked me to pick her up the day we meet, I will report my experience as I may TOFTT, just need to make my schedule work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape