Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18324

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Here are two quick reports:

    Yuki: Thai MILF that offers massages from Chicago's northside. Not the best English but cute. $140 for usual, $200 for usual + nude + mutual touch (no pussy, though), though I think she has to feel comfortable with you before offering nudity.

    Macie: Finally got to see her and it's worth the wait. Sexy, a bit submissive, and seems to get into it (lie, truth, I don't care because it still feels good). CBJ, CFS, and she even ate my ass. If you can get an appointment, do it.

    And here are two quick requests: Has anyone seen or have any reviews for these two? I can't find anything online.

    Chasity: https://tryst.link/escort/chasity0230.

    Klassy: https://tryst.link/escort/ms-klassy89.

    Thanks, and stay safe out there!
    Was the CBJ & cfs your choice or has she changed her menu? I haven't been able to see her since before covid started. Impossible to get a consistent conversation going with her.

  2. #18323

    Give a penny, take a penny

    Here are two quick reports:

    Yuki: Thai MILF that offers massages from Chicago's northside. Not the best English but cute. $140 for usual, $200 for usual + nude + mutual touch (no pussy, though), though I think she has to feel comfortable with you before offering nudity.

    Macie: Finally got to see her and it's worth the wait. Sexy, a bit submissive, and seems to get into it (lie, truth, I don't care because it still feels good). CBJ, CFS, and she even ate my ass. If you can get an appointment, do it.

    And here are two quick requests: Has anyone seen or have any reviews for these two? I can't find anything online.

    Chasity: https://tryst.link/escort/chasity0230.

    Klassy: https://tryst.link/escort/ms-klassy89.

    Thanks, and stay safe out there!

  3. #18322

    Tried to TOFTT Tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Starr before? Been seeing her post a lot and she promising. But couldn't find any reviews which seemed weird with how much she posts. Number and photos search also just brings up her most recent posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/75516783
    It was a complete waste of time. Got all thee way to her incall and she ghosted me. Texts me after I left saying she was eating and would be available later. I say don't waste your time and look elsewhere.

  4. #18321
    Anyone seen Mariah lately? She's asking for a face pic over text. Won't let me Snapchat her a pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Mariah Colombiana?.
    Yes.

  5. #18320
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #18319
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of them! Alexis was working at MA couple months ago.
    Any idea how to find her now? I used to see her years ago and then stopped mongering, but want to get back into it. Starting with her.

  7. #18318
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    What was it about her ad that caused you to see her after reading all that was said about her here and her reviews on the other site?
    I'm going to guess it was the pics. They don't look bad, but my God, THE REVIEWS HERE! I wouldn't go there if you paid me.

  8. #18317

    She's Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikka22  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few times when she was in Joliet a few months ago. Pics are legit, She has an open menu and could be negotiated with for reasonable rates, heavy user though is the downside. But she is pretty decent if you catch her at a good time, I may even hit her up again, she was previously working without management which wasn't going too well because of her drug use, not sure if that situation has changed.

  9. #18316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCircus  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to give Daisy a try despite some negative reviews in the past. I wasn't too concerned with the scars so I called her and we met at a hotel. As soon as I walked in and saw her I was extremely disappointed and walked out on her. She looked much older and way more worn out than she does on her pictures.

    Total catfish. I do not recommend at all!.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hicago/1/Daisy#75670013.
    What was it about her ad that caused you to see her after reading all that was said about her here and her reviews on the other site?

  10. #18315

    Daisy

    I wanted to give Daisy a try despite some negative reviews in the past. I wasn't too concerned with the scars so I called her and we met at a hotel. As soon as I walked in and saw her I was extremely disappointed and walked out on her. She looked much older and way more worn out than she does on her pictures.

    Total catfish. I do not recommend at all!.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hicago/1/Daisy#75670013.

  11. #18314

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    She was on SA and also had a short stint with a agency. Pics are accurate, very hot body. Expect BBBJ and CFS.
    Has never responded to any of my attempts to make contact. Please send me detail if willing to share.

  12. #18313

    Angel is back. Super hot and fun.

    Angel is available.

    For contact info and images, see:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...el#post5751674

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...el#post5752055

    P.S. I'm not her manager. She's having problems w / her megapersonals.com account.

  13. #18312
    Shill for Victoria Swallows ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  14. #18311
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikka22  [View Original Post]
    I was very close to pulling the trigger with her. She offers in and outcalls. She has a driver. She hosts in Blue Island. Very open menu and at that present time didn't exactly have set prices although this new ad seems to suggest otherwise. She might be a bit negotiable on them tho. She seems easy to reach and although she's older looking she's newer to the game based on my communication with her.

  15. #18310

    Intel


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape