Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 879 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 1379 1879 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 37358
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24188

    Leg work

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Lately in Richmond on stg and listcrawler it doesn't seem like it's been much to choose from. I've been looking for a regular to see maybe once or twice a week. I may be overlooking but if anyone could be kind enough to suggest some women in inbox or however please?
    You need to make the moves and test the water to see what you like. You asking for help and don't want to get your feet wet and then give a review is not going to get you any help from SMs up here, sorry bud put some effort in and come back with some reviews!!

  2. #24187

    We need info first.

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Lately in Richmond on stg and listcrawler it doesn't seem like it's been much to choose from. I've been looking for a regular to see maybe once or twice a week. I may be overlooking but if anyone could be kind enough to suggest some women in inbox or however please?
    I tried to look through your posts to see who you have seen so we don't send you duplicates that you have already crossed off. Here's the thing: all but 1 of your posts are seeking information. It is fine and wise to seek input. But none of them have follow up messages with "hey. I checked her out and here's what I thought.". There is literally only one review and its link is dead. So I seriously doubt you are going to find much help if you can't give any feedback about who you have already tried and why they can't be your regular. Let us know if you have more to go by.

  3. #24186

    Drought

    Lately in Richmond on stg and listcrawler it doesn't seem like it's been much to choose from. I've been looking for a regular to see maybe once or twice a week. I may be overlooking but if anyone could be kind enough to suggest some women in inbox or however please?

  4. #24185
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed many times half the city has unloaded baby batter inside her dna dumpster. After the nuclear winter with Russia, all the scientists are going to be looking for her. Her pussy has enough genetic diversity to repopulate the earth.
    I have come close to texting her a few times bit a few of the reviews have held me back. Most say she is a nice enough gal so I will probably end up taking the plunge one day.

  5. #24184
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/75601282

    Talked with vanillia this morning and she says that she will try and come here this weekend. She hasnt been here in a while but I will say overall pussy was good.
    I had one dream with her a few years ago that was pretty good. I hope she makes it here this weekend. She seemed like she was open to pretty much anything.

  6. #24183

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed many times half the city has unloaded baby batter inside her dna dumpster. After the nuclear winter with Russia, all the scientists are going to be looking for her. Her pussy has enough genetic diversity to repopulate the earth.
    This funny as hell lmao.

  7. #24182

    Jb

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Looking to give her a go but want to see if anyone has any experience.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/643568661764
    She's been reviewed many times half the city has unloaded baby batter inside her dna dumpster. After the nuclear winter with Russia, all the scientists are going to be looking for her. Her pussy has enough genetic diversity to repopulate the earth.

  8. #24181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts as well! Brand new member with two posts and both are of this VCU girl who doesn't know where Carytown is LOL.
    Thought same and there was no way I'm going anywhere near that until she's been proven by a SM. Desperation for new meat brings about many risks and I'm not into risks or new meat. Be safe.

  9. #24180

    Rue

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry man -- no disrespect -- but there is no way I am contacting nor going to see some UTR based upon a report from a brand new REG member. If some other SM wants to stick there head in a possible noose and she is real -- then I might try.

    Stay safe guys. Think with the big head.
    She sent me a video of herself saying yesterday's full date (same day when I asked for it.) It matched other videos she initially sent me when I contacted. Though she has since ghosted me after asking how much I was willing to give her after I said I was told she was looking for $$ per meet. After seeing previous posts after the initial one from AllInfoSfd I see why she ghosted me asking for 500 now.

  10. #24179
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry man -- no disrespect -- but there is no way I am contacting nor going to see some UTR based upon a report from a brand new REG member. If some other SM wants to stick there head in a possible noose and she is real -- then I might try.

    Stay safe guys. Think with the big head.
    My thoughts as well! Brand new member with two posts and both are of this VCU girl who doesn't know where Carytown is LOL.

  11. #24178

    Mea Culpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the OP, that's AllInfoSfd.
    Just engaging in conversation. Didn't mean to imply that you were the OP. Just that maybe we shouldn't be surprised that reaching out privately to a sketchy OP had less than awesome results.

  12. #24177

    Spinner UTR. Suddenly from a new REG member

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd  [View Original Post]
    Recently met this vcu grad and wants to explore this world and pay off some bills. I met her at her place and i waited in with a tight little dress and no underwear, she immediately got naked and started sucking my mic, I spit in her mouth and turned her over and did her so well from behind, she kept begging me to cum inside her and so I filled her up with a nice big creampie. She said she loved them. And if I had any friend to share the number. So DM for more info . Damage 200. Please treat her well. We are missing a Diamond like her, lets not scare her.
    I am sorry man -- no disrespect -- but there is no way I am contacting nor going to see some UTR based upon a report from a brand new REG member. If some other SM wants to stick there head in a possible noose and she is real -- then I might try.

    Stay safe guys. Think with the big head.

  13. #24176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Everybody jumped up to reach out to a poster for the elusive UTR. But of course when that poster has only posted this, what can we expect?
    I'm not the OP, that's AllInfoSfd.

  14. #24175

    Jb

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Looking to give her a go but want to see if anyone has any experience.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/643568661764
    If you cannot find reviews on her, you are not trying at all. Been reviewed a zillion times.

  15. #24174

    Our own fault

    Everybody jumped up to reach out to a poster for the elusive UTR. But of course when that poster has only posted this, what can we expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    A VCU grad? Probably not. She seemed nice enough but didn't know where / what Carytown was when we spoke this afternoon. I might take the plunge this week but feeling cautious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape