Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46499

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Don't fret I would bet that he shall once again return to the fold.
    Looks like he's back with either "Shabihoohoo" or "BandMeAgain".

  2. #46498

    Excellence massage norcross

    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Try Gina over at Excellence Massage in Norcross on JC Blvd. , she gets really excited by watching you DIY.
    Gina has been in Kennesaw at several know shops and at Katy for awhile. She will do more than just watch a DIY ending. However, if that is the extent of her current services at Excellence it means that Uncle LEO (or the threat thereof) has shrunk her menu to a starvation diet level. That's bad news. Stay safe out there.

    AL.

  3. #46497

    And it's a lot less expensive too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Why do you need a specialist?
    Good point, Shabi!

  4. #46496

    I didn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you waited until after he was banned again to apologize. Now THAT is harsh.
    I didn't know that he was banned when I sent the apology. I would have sent it regardless though.

  5. #46495

    Return

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you waited until after he was banned again to apologize. Now THAT is harsh.
    Don't fret I would bet that he shall once again return to the fold.

  6. #46494

    If DIY is your thing

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    Just wonder who is strict legit only?

    DIY specialist?
    Try Gina over at Excellence Massage in Norcross on JC Blvd. , she gets really excited by watching you DIY.

  7. #46493
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I was unduly harsh with this post and I apologize publicly to you for sending it.
    Wow, you waited until after he was banned again to apologize. Now THAT is harsh.

  8. #46492

    Older providers

    Quote Originally Posted by LightTouch11  [View Original Post]
    Is that they all look younger than me. And I prefer a woman with experience who knows what she's doing 😀.
    I'm in my 30's and I really appreciate an older provider who knows what she's doing massage wise and happiness wise. If she's nice to look at, that's all I need.

  9. #46491
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LightTouch11  [View Original Post]
    Is that they all look younger than me. And I prefer a woman with experience who knows what she's doing 😀.
    It's not an advantage, it's about reality. Stephanie is an old hustler and she'll milk you to death if you allow her to do so. Hope the reverse.

  10. #46490
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I was unduly harsh with this post and I apologize publicly to you for sending it.
    Why apologize for stocking bleach for cleansing purposes? I like clean clothes, don't you?

  11. #46489

    One advantage of being in my 60's.

    Is that they all look younger than me. And I prefer a woman with experience who knows what she's doing 😀.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie is over 40.

  12. #46488
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArrow  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, what do you tell them when you walk in but opt out to leave. I personally wouldn't know what to say if I'm not feeling it.
    Just pretend you want a card. Or if they walk you to a room and you're still unsure pretend you're taking a call on your phone and tell them you have to step out or say you'll come back later.

  13. #46487
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that's steep but I guess it's probably about right for an expensive city like New York.
    560 is expensive for a 21 year old Japanese Asian BBFS? Where can I get that here for less?

  14. #46486

    Apology to Pepe

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Lots of Angela's out there too, Pepe. I'm sure you know of one or two in Roswell and Kennesaw as you continue your inglorious quest to become the next Niteluvr which you will never be BTW. The Catlady bans good customers regularly for no reason at all. I know of at least half a dozen that she has done that to and no doubt there are many more considering the volume of people she sees. One day everything is great and the next day she gets rid of you at her whim. However, your implication was snarky, rude, completely inaccurate and just like the Catlady's MO, for no reason at all. Maybe the two of you should meet sometime. It would be a match of two fake posers made in monger heaven.
    I was unduly harsh with this post and I apologize publicly to you for sending it.

  15. #46485
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    What did Annie look like at Ly-her Hair style in particular?
    IIRC, she wore it tied up somehow. Her most distinguishing feature is that her hair is dyed a lighter color. And, you can't miss her at 5'8" and very slender. No way to confuse her with any other CAMP provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape