Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 37345
-
02-21-22 12:43 #24175Senior Member

Posts: 475Jb
If you cannot find reviews on her, you are not trying at all. Been reviewed a zillion times.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 12:42 #24174Senior Member

Posts: 400Our own fault
Everybody jumped up to reach out to a poster for the elusive UTR. But of course when that poster has only posted this, what can we expect?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 09:37 #24173Senior Member

Posts: 69Big booty MILF vanillia
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/75601282
Talked with vanillia this morning and she says that she will try and come here this weekend. She hasnt been here in a while but I will say overall pussy was good.
-
02-21-22 09:28 #24172Senior Member

Posts: 132Definitely a tranny
Yea that's a tranny, posts regularly in the tranny section. Sorry for your luck dude. Always do a grab below if all they offer is a BJ.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 08:14 #24171Senior Member

Posts: 1449The second one is queen who I have seen for better part of 2 years. She's cool laid back and safe. Everything covered and she does aim to please. I think I've met the first one not sure she's had several roomies in the past. Done doubles a few times and always come out pleased. Again YMMV. Be safe.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 07:55 #24170Senior Member

Posts: 155Vcu girl
You're inbox is full brother, I'd like that contact info, did she send a pic by chance to share with everyone?
Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 00:56 #24169Senior Member

Posts: 577Shit happens brother, but it's rare in Richmond to just get a bbj only dream and not for. 60 all of them still want $ so that alone is a red flag nowadays. Stay safe and RTFF. Peace out Geronimo.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 22:00 #24168Senior Member

Posts: 1774Hmmm
A VCU grad? Probably not. She seemed nice enough but didn't know where / what Carytown was when we spoke this afternoon. I might take the plunge this week but feeling cautious.
Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 21:35 #24167Senior Member

Posts: 1774Did she send you a pic? Share w the class?
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 21:26 #24166Regular Member

Posts: 15Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 20:51 #24165Senior Member

Posts: 368Ric flair
I guess I need to be more clear No I Won't waste my time with her again.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
Now that's clarified, I was warning people that she is using old pictures & false advertisement didn't want anyone to go through what I went through.
Clear enough hope so be safe.
-
02-20-22 20:03 #24164Senior Member

Posts: 85Queen
I just saw the other girl last night, Queen. Had a good time. $. 25 qv that includes bbj. That wasn't much to write home about but everything else was good. Covered FS to completion in missionary, with some DATY before that to have her shaking. Good date. Maybe one of these days I can hit the lottery and do a double LOL. Savannah is next on my list.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 19:51 #24163Senior Member

Posts: 64Ditto
Shes hot maybe it’s worth it 🤷*♂️
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 19:00 #24162Senior Member

Posts: 85In retrospect, it was dumb, but I am a glutton for dumb decisions at times. Should have nope'd out at the camera at the door.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 18:35 #24161Senior Member

Posts: 85So that explains it
That would explain things. In my googling of the photo and phone number, nothing popped up, so I had no proof that it was a TS. I got nothing against them, but not my lane LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Lesson learned for now. Big head little head.










Reply With Quote





