Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 887 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    BH,

    Add me to the "Interested List", please.

    LtB.

  2. #7364

    Latina I'm Simpsonville

    Just a sanity check for me. I'm almost certain she is legit, but does any have any intel on why I shouldn't keep trying to schedule something. It seems our schedules are not lining up.

  3. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Please add me to the interested list and let me know what I need to do to get to the top. LOL.

  4. #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    I'd be interested.

  5. #7361

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Send me a PM. I'd be interested.

  6. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.
    That's very true, and like others have pointed out. Probably the safest.

  7. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in seeing what she look likes. If stick with senior members and good screening everything should work out fine.
    Same here, and agree.

  8. #7358

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.
    I would be interested in seeing what she look likes. If stick with senior members and good screening everything should work out fine.

  9. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    What's the verdict? Which direction ya going in?
    With all the interest on here there is no reason to look or go elsewhere.

  10. #7356

    Vicky Anderson SC?

    Long time lurker and occasional poster. Had some brief contact with Vicky from P411 in Anderson. Can not find any reviews. Does anyone have anything to offer from experience? She would would not elaborate on services offered. P411 is normally very good on verifing, but services are not always listed and reviews are normally pretty scarce. Not sure if she was just nervous or what. I have been disappointed from lack of services from other providers (one did not offer oral and another was only one pop, etc.) a few times and did not want to go down that road again.

    Any info. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  11. #7355

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    I'm sure you have been over-run with offers, but if you are still thinking about going thru with this. Send me a PM with pics and I will do the same. If interest is mutual, we can go from there.

  12. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to thank all the members for all their recommendations, advice and interest. Thanks again.
    What's the verdict? Which direction ya going in?

  13. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a set up.

  14. #7352

  15. #7351

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    Wanted to thank all the members for all their recommendations, advice and interest. Thanks again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape