Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 887 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7336
    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    I don't think you're getting away with that description without posting a pic first LOL.

  2. #7335

    Question for the forum

    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.

  3. #7334
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why? If you think they are lying why do you call them out and not report them? Don't do it again.

    A2

  4. #7333

    Amy

    Seen her ads a few times. Never gotten a response to texts. Anyone else dream of her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/159545832606

  5. #7332
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I messaged this one today. Quick response no deposit wants to talk on the phone before providing location. Not looks to good to be true.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/045201014483
    I haven't seen her but she appears to be legit. I have chatted with her a few times but can't her to verify with a pic. Be careful with this one.

  6. #7331

    Latina girl in Simpsonville

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Shill

    A2

  7. #7330

    Savannah Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Savannah Rayne in Hodges recently? I've been trying to reach her for two weeks but no response.
    Same thing here Professor. I've tried twice last month and nothing.

    LtB.

  8. #7329
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    We exchanged a few texts. She's quick to respond, which is nice. Everything is covered, regardless of what the ad says. And she does not do GFE.

    Since she doesn't offer what I was looking for, she referred me to a friend of hers (Lydia) who doesn't require cover and does do GFE.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/033828110732

    May take a chance on this one.
    I was exchanging texts with her a couple of weeks back and she quoted 400 hr. That would give me GFE, DFK and DATY. That was more than I cared to spend once she sent the confirmation pic. I held onto my money and with an extra 50 I got 90 minutes in heaven with Temptress Theresa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2161F1A8-F994-40E8-87C7-A7AFB6F82365.jpg‎  

  9. #7328

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Not only does it say, "BBBJ", it also says "CIM". That ain't covered!

    LtB.
    We exchanged a few texts. She's quick to respond, which is nice. Everything is covered, regardless of what the ad says. And she does not do GFE.

    Since she doesn't offer what I was looking for, she referred me to a friend of hers (Lydia) who doesn't require cover and does do GFE.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/033828110732

    May take a chance on this one.

  10. #7327

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I messaged this one today. Quick response no deposit wants to talk on the phone before providing location. Not looks to good to be true.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/045201014483
    Isn't that Stormee Smiles from Myrtle Beach? (Search there).

  11. #7326

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I messaged this one today. Quick response no deposit wants to talk on the phone before providing location. Not looks to good to be true.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/045201014483
    She quoted me 120,200, 300,475. Then said anything over 2 hours she would need a 30% deposit. And a long list of stuff she won't do.

  12. #7325

    Savannah Rayne

    Has anyone heard from Savannah Rayne in Hodges recently? I've been trying to reach her for two weeks but no response.

  13. #7324

    Any one

    I messaged this one today. Quick response no deposit wants to talk on the phone before providing location. Not looks to good to be true.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/045201014483
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ECBD19D-9643-4F5D-91DD-02CD61CDB943.jpeg‎  

  14. #7323

    1st time report

    Has anyone meet Annika on Eros.

    Traveling in Carolinas atm.

    Wondering if legit.

    Wants $ deposit which I know is usually scam.

  15. #7322

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Complete and total rob / scam.
    Ty for the insight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape