Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 736 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 11027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8282
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    The last 2 nights Ginger has been around the Bridge. Last night was brutally cold, tonight not as Brutal. Have to give her credit. Besides Ginger on both nights there were 2 others. Last night there one aound the Dot House, Black Hair, masked up, Jean Coat, snd slightly Thick, who got scooped very quickly. In fact crossed the street for the monger and the scoop. Tonight crossing the Bridge, there was a Tall Thin One, wearing a White Parka with the Hood up. Tough to see her face, but she looked Dark Skinned. She was gone when I looped back. Another one scooped quickly. So the Ave is showing some signs of life.
    The one with the white parka, was she short? Could be Lora. She's been out a lot lately and wore a white parka for several days. I passed NMS this morning and nothing. It's been a hit or miss there lately since all the tents went away. Haven't ventured to the bridge, not familiar with it, DOT Ave is too busy and Blue Hill doesn't have anything. I use to go Egleston and now, it's a zombie town.

  2. #8281
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Dot Ave Ginger and More

    The last 2 nights Ginger has been around the Bridge. Last night was brutally cold, tonight not as Brutal. Have to give her credit. Besides Ginger on both nights there were 2 others. Last night there one aound the Dot House, Black Hair, masked up, Jean Coat, snd slightly Thick, who got scooped very quickly. In fact crossed the street for the monger and the scoop. Tonight crossing the Bridge, there was a Tall Thin One, wearing a White Parka with the Hood up. Tough to see her face, but she looked Dark Skinned. She was gone when I looped back. Another one scooped quickly. So the Ave is showing some signs of life.

  3. #8280
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Re: Raw

    You speak it like you see it. There used to be a time mongers used discretion, extreme caution and made it a non practice doing bare back with SWs. For the past 2 years reading street reviews, it seems like now this is common practice and a norm which is a head scratcher to me.

    The only time I'd ever bare back is if rubber accidentally snaps but even then I wouldn't continue I'd pull away and have another one ready to use.

    There is nothing out here I'd touch with a ten foot pole without a Rubber, some of you bare back warriors are on a different level of navy seal training raw dawging these needle pinching SW chic's out there, specifically NMS area. I wouldn't recommend this shit for so many obvious reasons starting with what you just mentioned. The funniest shit I've read is when some mongers actually pay them more to do bare back, as if it makes it more worthy too do the deed. These are not clean gems you're picking up, they just came out of a tent from the wolf pack fresh of a needle sting.

    We can do better guys, this shit is not cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveMan  [View Original Post]
    Also, with the warm weather comes with the smell. You got balls to raw dog that girl and to pump your eggs in there too.

  4. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat70  [View Original Post]
    Venturing out since the weather was so nice to see if any kittens where out to play. Was over by uhaul and scooped a LSW. Light skin Latina told me her name was Bella age 32. Nice ass in her leggings. We found a spot. She told me her whole life story was an escort and got $$$ when went on a state vacation for charges former drug user now clean worker to get money for apartment looking for a civi job wanted to be a nurse. I thought she wouldn't shut up. Went down for a spirited BBBJ with deep throaty and ball sucking. Then asked if I wanted FS. She asked for a condom we both had none. Said I was clean. And she was ok with it. She said either cum inside my pussy or mouth. Just not on her or face / hair. She was tight no baby damage. I finished CIP. She put her clothes on. Told me she lived in a halfway house and trying to get out. But needed money for clothes and makeup etc.

    Wanted .8 agreed on .4.
    Also, with the warm weather comes with the smell. You got balls to raw dog that girl and to pump your eggs in there too.

  5. #8278

    Nice weather and scoop

    Venturing out since the weather was so nice to see if any kittens where out to play. Was over by uhaul and scooped a LSW. Light skin Latina told me her name was Bella age 32. Nice ass in her leggings. We found a spot. She told me her whole life story was an escort and got $$$ when went on a state vacation for charges former drug user now clean worker to get money for apartment looking for a civi job wanted to be a nurse. I thought she wouldn't shut up. Went down for a spirited BBBJ with deep throaty and ball sucking. Then asked if I wanted FS. She asked for a condom we both had none. Said I was clean. And she was ok with it. She said either cum inside my pussy or mouth. Just not on her or face / hair. She was tight no baby damage. I finished CIP. She put her clothes on. Told me she lived in a halfway house and trying to get out. But needed money for clothes and makeup etc.

    Wanted .8 agreed on .4.

  6. #8277

    WSW, redhead at New Market Square

    Her name is Patricia and she is a mid-twenties WSW at Newmarket. She was coherent and friendly and agreed to take $25 after the deed for a standard BBBJCIM. Didn't roam. This was 230 am.

  7. #8276
    Quote Originally Posted by PinayLuver  [View Original Post]
    Fiona has a new Ad on STG dated today the 17th, She lists her location as Burlington. Also states she has new digits. Same elevated prices as before.
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/865997478734

    I saw her for 40 not even a week ago and now it's 200-400? For that, I expect her to go to a spa and get that body back into tip top shape. Her hands were those of a carpenter and her hair looked like it was pulled by a caveman. For that rate, I'd rather visit BTT and have the time of my life. WTF.

    She's a nice girl. But, damn. Seriously? What's the difference with her performance from the streets to a room? And, I'd expect a 4-5 star hotel and not a motel.

  8. #8275

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    5-7 am. Haven't seen Fiona in awhile. Been seeing BSW Tina a lot on Magazine and MILF Lora on both the morning and afternoon. Watch out for LSW Maria, avoid and the other crazy woman, who has long jet black curly hair, freckles and wild. If anyone knows her name, please share. I took a back photo before. I've seen her twice in the morning already. I hope to take a front photo if the opportunity arises. Have fun.
    Fiona has a new Ad on STG dated today the 17th, She lists her location as Burlington. Also states she has new digits. Same elevated prices as before.

  9. #8274

    Ashley

    Picked up Ashley yesterday morning early near uhaul, said she's 27, blonde actually really nice, has a nice petite body, small tits but nice ones. Went to a spot, she has a big tattoo on her chest. Says she doesn't make her way out there much and it was my lucky day! I would like to find her again, anybody have any intel on her??

  10. #8273
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    Like how early?
    5-7 am. Haven't seen Fiona in awhile. Been seeing BSW Tina a lot on Magazine and MILF Lora on both the morning and afternoon. Watch out for LSW Maria, avoid and the other crazy woman, who has long jet black curly hair, freckles and wild. If anyone knows her name, please share. I took a back photo before. I've seen her twice in the morning already. I hope to take a front photo if the opportunity arises. Have fun.

  11. #8272
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I found her near UHaul early mornings, twice now. But, another Monger here said he sees her somewhere else as well.
    Like how early?

  12. #8271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAndUncut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Lori on Mass Ave at 1 am. I've been with her a few times. She's a skinny blonde with medium length hair, about 5' 5", late 40's. Can't tell how old and beat up she looks until she takes off the blue mask she wears. Has that wrinkled up, toothless grandma look. Normally pleasant, she isn't shy and takes direction well. She said I could do anything for $60. Settled for $25 for BBBJTCWS with roaming. Went to a safe spot. She totally stripped down to her socks. Kinda wished she didn't, smelled fishy and dirty. Said she has a thing for uncut, black guys and loves the way I taste. She still has a couple of teeth so BJ was a little toothy but head was good. She sucked out and swallowed every drop. Plus when instructed, she takes her time sucking balls and licking asshole. Will repeat.
    Yep. Just met her and she is exactly how you described her. She has a place and prefers to do her business there but she's VERY selective whom she brings back.

    $35 plus a pack a Marlboros did the trick.

  13. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, any of you get invited back to a SW cushy hotel spot yet or is that forbidden by the state that they can't bring in outside guests?

    I'm thinking the state has some strict rules in place knowing who they are dealing with, that possibly jons and drugs could be involved if they were to witness high traffic of men or people going in and out of the hotel or certain room numbers. I think someone here mentioned that they also have cameras to monitor them but I think that's a given that hotels have cameras but I am wondering if in the case of SWs if they put extra ones for more monitoring?
    Let's just say that I got a call from Kelli, which I wrote about here, when she called me from a hotel in Brighton. I couldn't answer and she left me a VM. She told me her room number. I called the number and it was the hotel reception. I asked for the room number, just like you would call a friend who's staying a hotel and I was questioned. I was asked who I was, what business I had with her and all that. I could've lied and said I was from an agency. Needless to say, I never heard from her again. But, I'm sure the hotels are looking out for illegal activities. Not just hooker activity. But, drugs and people staying with them. The state doesn't care about the rooms, it's the hotel that cares about their rooms and property. If their property is trashed, good luck trying to get that money back from the state.

  14. #8269
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Met the blonde lady again from last night she hopped in said "yay" she remembered my name went to the same spot but too much interruptions, so we headed to (dot) best spot for car dates. She knew where we were going so it was cool with her. Tongued each other than she went down on me popped after a minute or 2 swallowed the load took out some wet wipes to clean each other and headed out back to nms.

    Ride back we were talking and I brought up the subject about safety with car dates she deff didn't start doing this yesterday, and can handle herself and knows her stuff. Mentioned some guy that preys on women.

    I've heard of but she really explained in detail. She is on the older side I'm sure mongers pass her and don't stop but give her a try, blonde curly hair white coat she gives great head.

    Damage 55 bucks that's all I had I tipped more for taking up her time ride back and forth.
    Lola is great. She is MILF. I once went to her tent LOL.

  15. #8268

    Lori from Medford

    Picked up Lori on Mass Ave at 1 am. I've been with her a few times. She's a skinny blonde with medium length hair, about 5' 5", late 40's. Can't tell how old and beat up she looks until she takes off the blue mask she wears. Has that wrinkled up, toothless grandma look. Normally pleasant, she isn't shy and takes direction well. She said I could do anything for $60. Settled for $25 for BBBJTCWS with roaming. Went to a safe spot. She totally stripped down to her socks. Kinda wished she didn't, smelled fishy and dirty. Said she has a thing for uncut, black guys and loves the way I taste. She still has a couple of teeth so BJ was a little toothy but head was good. She sucked out and swallowed every drop. Plus when instructed, she takes her time sucking balls and licking asshole. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape