Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25303

    Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMale81  [View Original Post]
    Real but boring and rushed you.

  2. #25302

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI in case you didn't already know, Lauren should no longer classified as a UTR now that she has an ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89
    Yeah, she's been on tryst the whole time she's been back. She avoids STG because she has about as much luck with mongers as we do with providers on there.

  3. #25301

    She's pregnant!

    Well I saw Natalie last night around 7 pm. She's sharing a house with a roommate who wasn't there and doesn't do what she does. I paid up front which I shouldn't have, and I know a lot of people on this forum have advised me not to do it, but I went ahead and did it anyways. I know, dumbass mistake on my part. After I paid her, she takes her clothes off and surprise surprise, she is 7 months pregnant. Who would've thought. Oh well I was already there, might as well go ahead get what I paid for. First time fucking a pregnant chick. I know that's fantasy for some, I'd just never got into that fetish. Did a QV, and yes she's a clock watcher. She was already trying to get me out. Her blowjob was alright, I fucked from behind for a few minutes, she kept saying remember don't cum in, and she was really slow to get up. Had to really gentle with her. Just know, she is very limited to what she can do, or so she says. She will take a lot of time. So, if your looking for chick that's fun to be around, AVOID THIS CHICK!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/094337725852

  4. #25300

    Any Info on these two?

    Anybody seen either of these two? They safe to meet up with?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/659193785849

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/939987202288

    Thanks Guys.

  5. #25299
    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Clear your pm inbox it's full, please.
    I have cleared the box.

  6. #25298

    Visiting Soon

    Hello fellas,

    Visiting from Sofla in mid March, would appreciate any recommendations and glad to recommend sofla providers too.

  7. #25297

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having trouble with STG.
    I am too. And right when I have both the time and funds to play too.

  8. #25296

    Stg

    Anyone else having trouble with STG.

  9. #25295

    Disapointed Sunshine ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sunshine last time about three months ago, this nothing like my dream at all! Everything was smooth and dream was all covered but, I left satisfied from my dream! Possibly, candy is the culprit! The need was right now, very irritable and hurting. IMO Sorry you had this happen she was good to me we even hung out about 45 minutes after dream. Just cuddled, I'm older and widowed this was welcomed to me. She didn't I was widowed.
    You are talking about Sunshine the young provider off Youngerman Circle?

  10. #25294

    Someguy3

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy3  [View Original Post]
    Back in town after two years, with a new monger phone. I used to see a girl off monument in an apartment. I have forgotten her name and number. The apartment complex was down a road next to the poker place.

    Anyone know her and have the digits?

    Anyone else in town reliable. I've read the forum but nothing sticks out. Its the unreliable ones that get all the posts.
    Clear your pm inbox it's full, please.

  11. #25293
    Back in town after two years, with a new monger phone. I used to see a girl off monument in an apartment. I have forgotten her name and number. The apartment complex was down a road next to the poker place.

    Anyone know her and have the digits?

    Anyone else in town reliable. I've read the forum but nothing sticks out. Its the unreliable ones that get all the posts.

  12. #25292

    Kariisma karma

    Any intel on this provider to be shared? 904 area.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/433690730347
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kariisma karma.jpg‎   kariisma karma2.jpg‎  

  13. #25291

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Funny! I just fucked the hell out of Nikki and she laid over on her table and fell asleep. We were both sweaty and she had a hard orgasm! Fun girl!
    Can't find het on STG, any digits or link?

    Thanks.

  14. #25290

    Thanks for the intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a handful of times over the past few years. She used to make me pop within 5 minutes with that mouth, and I'm pretty difficult to please. The past few times I never finished. (One time I was buzzed, so that may have been on me).

    I'm not sure what might have changed but she just doesn't do it for me any longer.
    I was getting ready to pull the trigger on this one. Appreciate you sharing.

  15. #25289

    Dreamland

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Posted in big letters on STG when they make posts that these actions are not allowed. Now she's lost a source of income.
    That's Candii.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape