Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20842

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Neb / Van Dyke?.
    Yes. I think she popped up out of nowhere spinning an umbrella.

  2. #20841

    Kaci

    Kaci has a room at the Tampa inn on busch right now. She just go out of jail yesterday morning. Mixed reviews on Kaci obviously but I'm always had a great time with her. YMMV I guess. She put her new number on her old phones answering machine. Happy mongering.

  3. #20840

    Our Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthMover8  [View Original Post]
    I'm from IN down for vacation can I Bella # thanks in advance.
    Sorry if some of you took my gatekeeper comment the wrong way. Above is basically the reason I said it. Alot of mongers PMing for her digits with not so established profiles. I don't want her to get a flood of calls that go bad and then she blames Rook again. Not that he wouldn't get over it LOL. This has got me thinking on how our hobby and this site operates. Since what we and the girls do is technically illegal and everybody who partakes probably believes it should not be, between consenting adults. We do not have the usual protections afforded normal customer client relationships. So how we treat the girls and how they treat us back is one part of the situation. This site helps us inform other people (the members) of good / bad / lackluster service and intel on contact # and locations. Since all of this can attract LEO or bad actors how do we gauge who should be trusted? Well in short, our POSTS are all anyone will probably get to know us in this hobby. Everyone is different but me personally I like to see some details provided in the scoops. Doesn't have to be Penthouse Forum but very generic posts can just be a lazy LEO trying to get to Senior status. Try and provide useful intel that people can use or at least be entertained by. Rook and Pascoswede are great at that. Rook especially covers some ground, he must be a used dick salesman going door to door LOL. NC Hunter tells great stories of face fucks and asses being pounded. I can almost jack off to some of his posts LOL. So in summation, try and contribute as much quality and quantity to the site and you will have no trouble getting help. Rook knew I could be trusted because we have helped each other out before. Its not a quid pro quo thing, its more of a LEO check thing. There is a reason why they make a gang member kill someone as part of an initiation. No undercover cop will do that. I know a lot of people will say who cares the girls put themselves in harms way all the time. That is true but I don't plan to add any extra problems if I can help it. Part of that is selfish, I want them to stay available but part is just not being an asshole LOL. Keep mongering on and contributing, also thanks to this forum for giving us a place we can pursue our hobby. Later Gents.

  4. #20839

    Rook

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she needs her own thread! LOL.

    Saw her this morning for another amazing bbbjwswallow. She took a good FF'ing and didn't miss a beat. As always, no drama.

    # available for contributing members.
    I'm from IN down for vacation can I Bella # thanks in advance.

  5. #20838

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    We have mongers helping mongers here. No power or fame seekers here. Please keep the "gatekeepwrs" in Orlando where they belong. Start by not paying the $60 and $80 she asks and all will be affordable for all.mongers.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting, Plus, she's a SW. Even when not looking I always spot her in the vicinity of the Haven.

    NC HUNTER.
    I agree. I know 3/4 of the veteran mongers have Bella's #. Also no trades IMHO.

  6. #20837

    No Gatekeepers in Tampa, Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    If anyone wants her # please contact Rook. He has known her longer than me and sees her more often than me. He will be a better gatekeeper for you to get a response. Dropping my name will probably not ring any bells for her until I have put more Jacksons in her pocket and loads in her tummy LOL.
    We have mongers helping mongers here. I don't think Rook sees himself as such. Hes's just a monger with a sw'ers "current" number. No power or fame seekers here. Please keep the "gatekeepers" in Orlando. Start by not paying the $60 and $80 she asks and all will be affordable for all.mongers.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting, Plus, she's a SW. Even when not looking I always spot her in the vicinity of the Haven.

    NC HUNTER.

  7. #20836

    Bella

    Maybe she needs her own thread! LOL.

    Saw her this morning for another amazing bbbjwswallow. She took a good FF'ing and didn't miss a beat. As always, no drama.

    # available for contributing members.

  8. #20835
    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    So thanks to my man Rook I got to sample Bella's skills. Had to work in Tampa yesterday so I tried out the digits he gave me for her. Luckily, she answered before I got to the job. I picked her up at the Haven and found a spot for a car date BBJ with swallow. She has a very solid BJ technic and under 5 minutes I unleashed a huge load (30 seconds lots of ropes) she handled it like a champ. She didn't even have to clear her throat afterwards LOL. I dropped her off and went to work feeling 5 pounds lighter. All day I daydreamed about getting another one and lasting longer. I gave her a buzz when I was finished with my job around 7 pm. She was up for a second feeding so rinse and repeat from the morning except I maybe lasted 6 minutes and only came for 25 seconds damn she is good at vacuuming out the balls and my wallet LOL. It was $40 each time which I know is high and believe me she was trying for more. I will negotiate harder on my next trip now that the introductions have been made. She is fairly tall it must be a nice visual to see those long legs spread as you pound the kitty. I might go for that next time. Thanks again Rook, you the MAN. I only wish I had met her when she was new to the scene. I have seen the pics. You lucky bastards.
    If anyone wants her # please contact Rook. He has known her longer than me and sees her more often than me. He will be a better gatekeeper for you to get a response. Dropping my name will probably not ring any bells for her until I have put more Jacksons in her pocket and loads in her tummy LOL.

  9. #20834
    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    So thanks to my man Rook I got to sample Bella's skills. Had to work in Tampa yesterday so I tried out the digits he gave me for her. Luckily, she answered before I got to the job. I picked her up at the Haven and found a spot for a car date BBJ with swallow. She has a very solid BJ technic and under 5 minutes I unleashed a huge load (30 seconds lots of ropes) she handled it like a champ. She didn't even have to clear her throat afterwards LOL. I dropped her off and went to work feeling 5 pounds lighter. All day I daydreamed about getting another one and lasting longer. I gave her a buzz when I was finished with my job around 7 pm. She was up for a second feeding so rinse and repeat from the morning except I maybe lasted 6 minutes and only came for 25 seconds damn she is good at vacuuming out the balls and my wallet LOL. It was $40 each time which I know is high and believe me she was trying for more. I will negotiate harder on my next trip now that the introductions have been made. She is fairly tall it must be a nice visual to see those long legs spread as you pound the kitty. I might go for that next time. Thanks again Rook, you the MAN. I only wish I had met her when she was new to the scene. I have seen the pics. You lucky bastards.
    Glad I could have been assistance! LOL.

    Now that you've "planted" your seed so to speak, you can get away with 25/30 for bbbjwswallow in the future. I don't mind donating 25/30 for Bella because she's always consistent. I'd take her over Kaci any day.

  10. #20833

    Bella

    So thanks to my man Rook I got to sample Bella's skills. Had to work in Tampa yesterday so I tried out the digits he gave me for her. Luckily, she answered before I got to the job. I picked her up at the Haven and found a spot for a car date BBJ with swallow. She has a very solid BJ technic and under 5 minutes I unleashed a huge load (30 seconds lots of ropes) she handled it like a champ. She didn't even have to clear her throat afterwards LOL. I dropped her off and went to work feeling 5 pounds lighter. All day I daydreamed about getting another one and lasting longer. I gave her a buzz when I was finished with my job around 7 pm. She was up for a second feeding so rinse and repeat from the morning except I maybe lasted 6 minutes and only came for 25 seconds damn she is good at vacuuming out the balls and my wallet LOL. It was $40 each time which I know is high and believe me she was trying for more. I will negotiate harder on my next trip now that the introductions have been made. She is fairly tall it must be a nice visual to see those long legs spread as you pound the kitty. I might go for that next time. Thanks again Rook, you the MAN. I only wish I had met her when she was new to the scene. I have seen the pics. You lucky bastards.

  11. #20832
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck fellow. I can't tell you what your problem is as my experiences are quite different from yours. We cruise the same locations but our times differ. Typically I'm in those areas between 4:30 am and 6:30 am. I would surmise I spot "talent" 70% of the time and would say 20 to 30% of my dates are lost because of GPS. I consider a SW asking more than $40 for half and half GPS. I can usually persuade them down to $40 and under.

    I paid up front a couple of months past for a Filipino I scooped in Nowtaney. Even let her go in the dope house with my money. Crazy, I know but the monger God's were with me. Took her home fucked her all I wanted. But that was a one off. NEVER, EVER pay up front. Usually doesn't end well for us. Once paid, they lose their incentive and you've opened yourself to possible cash and dash. If they don't agree, drop them off. I've lost maybe 25% or 30% of my dates because of this but on the upside, my cash and dashes are at 0% and my horrible performances at 10%. For those not willing to get out after not accepting the pay after, I have the balled up $1 out the window trick or my mace.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Thanks for the info NC, always get great info from your posts. I have had the grab and' dash happen a few times in the past many eons ago and learned from my experiences. Even made many of them take their shoes off when they got in just in case they decided to make a run for it they'd do so barefoot and lose their shoes, but most wear dollar store flip flops now and are so candied up they have no problem running barefoot. I've only had to threaten with mace once for Starr when she refused to get out after the activities were finished and she tried to rob me after, but she didn't care and kept trying to break my side window with a cell phone charger.

    If and when I scoop, I always make it clear that this isn't my 1st day at the rodeo and I am experienced in the game, so they are aware that if they are looking for someone to work the hustle on, it's not me. It has always worked in the past, but it seems this year particularly has brought in some outside 'talent' with severe GPS issues and they think that they have the upper hand always. I am never disrespectful or unfriendly unless they start some shit first, but the attitude of the area workers seems to have shifted a great deal IMHO over the past year unless you can find the regulars out and about.

    Keep in mind that Uncle literally has cameras all over the stroll now and all it takes is one reported disturbance for them to have your tag and video. I'd rather go home with a headache than deal with a record for the rest of my life, and if things get crazy on or after a date I always try to de-escalate the situation before it goes public.

  12. #20831
    Last night I got a text from a long time regular hitting me up for some cash, so I left and started driving to her place. But then she texted me that aunti flo was in town. So on my way already, decided to cruise down Nebraska. Saw nothing but an absolute shitload of LE, what the hell was going on deserving that many? All kinds, marked, semi-marked, unmarked.

    Texted Diamond, as soon as I finished the text, saw a shadow of a girl walking south of Busch wearing a hoodie, strategically pulled on the side street and looped around. She came to my car, and it was Diamond. The coincidence spooked me a bit.

    She is no longer staying on Busch near BG, she has a place on Nebraska now. It was a great date.

  13. #20830
    Quote Originally Posted by NJTwoTone  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted much this (or last) year because frankly, I haven't had much to report. After 25 years of mongering all over the US, I thought I was better at the game than I apparently am........I know its got to be me, but I am decent looking, clean, have a nice car and don't give off a LEO vibe. I never raise my voice to them but will tell it like it is, "I don't donate up front because I've had too many bad experiences, you can see that I have it and it'll be here in my visor when you're done", but nope. Nada. They would rather get out and walk away or throw a fit.

    Thanks for listening to me vent, I just want to know from others how many dates you have lost because she refused to bend on an outrageous donation or because you wouldn't pay up front? Anyone? Bueller?
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck fellow. I can't tell you what your problem is as my experiences are quite different from yours. We cruise the same locations but our times differ. Typically I'm in those areas between 4:30 am and 6:30 am. I would surmise I spot "talent" 70% of the time and would say 20 to 30% of my dates are lost because of GPS. I consider a SW asking more than $40 for half and half GPS. I can usually persuade them down to $40 and under.

    I paid up front a couple of months past for a Filipino I scooped in Nowtaney. Even let her go in the dope house with my money. Crazy, I know but the monger God's were with me. Took her home fucked her all I wanted. But that was a one off. NEVER, EVER pay up front. Usually doesn't end well for us. Once paid, they lose their incentive and you've opened yourself to possible cash and dash. If they don't agree, drop them off. I've lost maybe 25% or 30% of my dates because of this but on the upside, my cash and dashes are at 0% and my horrible performances at 10%. For those not willing to get out after not accepting the pay after, I have the balled up $1 out the window trick or my mace.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  14. #20829

    A year in review

    Haven't posted much this (or last) year because frankly, I haven't had much to report. After 25 years of mongering all over the US, I thought I was better at the game than I apparently am. Over the past year I have strolled the Neb loop from mlk all the way through Nowanty at least 40 or so times, and haven't had a single bit of luck. More than half of those times I didn't see a single SW out or was outscooped by a fellow monger. I have dreamed that I've been able to scoop a total of 12 sws the other half of the time but here's the kicker. Every time, and I mean every single damn time the SW either had severe GPS and refused to negotiate, or demanded the donation up front. I am good at dealing with people, even SW's but not once did any of them agree to the donation after the job was done even after being shown the evidence. They all chose to get dropped off without compromise (some raising all sorts of hell) instead of biting the bullet and earning some much needed donation. Now I'll be honest, I usually only monger very late at night, between 10 pm and 2 am mostly and I know it isn't really prime time on neg, but come on, really?

    I know its got to be me, but I am decent looking, clean, have a nice car and don't give off a LEO vibe. I never raise my voice to them but will tell it like it is, "I don't donate up front because I've had too many bad experiences, you can see that I have it and it'll be here in my visor when you're done", but nope. Nada. They would rather get out and walk away or throw a fit.

    Thanks for listening to me vent, I just want to know from others how many dates you have lost because she refused to bend on an outrageous donation or because you wouldn't pay up front? Anyone? Bueller?

  15. #20828

    Mystery fawk

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon, I made a courtesy visit to one of the finer lasses at the high-end establishment of the Haven. We sat and chatted about the finer things in life, about what a splendid day it was here in Tampa, brewed some tea, served in fine bone China along with some tasty biscuits.

    Naw, fuck that bullshit, got down to business in an instant and had hot monkey sex with her.

    As I was leaving, Bella was standing at the road and saw me, started pouting and said "don't you love me anymore?

    Told her maybe next time. I am getting too old for this shit, too many girls, not enough time or energy.
    So who was the lucky gal? Lacey? TT? Diamond is no longer there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape