Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20827
    This afternoon, I made a courtesy visit to one of the finer lasses at the high-end establishment of the Haven. We sat and chatted about the finer things in life, about what a splendid day it was here in Tampa, brewed some tea, served in fine bone China along with some tasty biscuits.

    Naw, fuck that bullshit, got down to business in an instant and had hot monkey sex with her.

    As I was leaving, Bella was standing at the road and saw me, started pouting and said "don't you love me anymore?

    Told her maybe next time. I am getting too old for this shit, too many girls, not enough time or energy.

  2. #20826

    Oral Only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    I cruised around for a few hours, finally found April on Neb / Van Dyke. BBJ for 20 and a drop off at the 7/11. She says she only does oral. Skills were pretty good.
    Unless you're into that kind of thing, you better check "under the hood" of workers claiming to perform oral only. Like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get. And check thoroughly as some are masters at the game, "hide the weiner".

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  3. #20825

    Bella available

    Saw her this morning for one of her amazing bbbjw swallow. She wanted to let you fine mongers know that she's available. Have # for contributing members. Slightly higher then SW rates, has a room or car date is an option. Tell her Rook sent you!

  4. #20824
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    I cruised around for a few hours, finally found April on Neb / Van Dyke. BBJ for 20 and a drop off at the 7/11. She says she only does oral. Skills were pretty good.
    Neb / Van Dyke?.

  5. #20823

    Slim pickings

    I cruised around for a few hours, finally found April on Neb / Van Dyke. BBJ for 20 and a drop off at the 7/11. She says she only does oral. Skills were pretty good.

  6. #20822

    Diamond-Hairy Bush No More

    She's moved hotels, she's over by Busch Gardens right now.

    She's also shaved her Bush, sorry for all you Bush lovers.

    Same great service.

    # available for contributing members.

    She's got the usual issues with responding and says it's better if you call.

  7. #20821

    Jolly

    Just as an FYI, Jolly has finally been released. She was by the Nelphi on Thursday smoking a cig. Was all bundled up and asked for a few dollars, but I didn't have anything to give. So if anyone was looking for her, she's out.

    No numbers though given, nor requested.

  8. #20820

    Overexaggerated news

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Lacy was picked up for a vacation, from the Haven yesterday.

    It looks like she's going to be bunk mates with Kaci.
    Too bad you can't join them, Rook, lol.
    Lacy was in for less that half a day and was released on bond. Not sure if same location.

  9. #20819
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Coming from St. Pete started my cruise at Hillsboriugh driving N up Nebraska. Spotted a tranny by the Publix. Nothing by the Haven or Marathon. The Sitka area had nada. Continuing up Nebraska made right on Busch driving past ho'tels up to 40th st, turned around driving up Busch back to Nebraska. North again on Nebraska, drove through Wilma and Annie and not even db's out. Continuing and on Nebraska without any sightings, in Nowtaney, an unknown vixen was seeing slipping through the closed gates of the Manchester before I could I'd her. Nowtaney also barren. No more whoring this morning. Today, Tampa was a bust for me. Actually, not really as I enjoy the hunt.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting..
    Was there right after you, picked up a skinny girl pink top, wanted a ride, said 40 BBBJ, wouldn't do it till I brought her to location first, screw that stopped at gas station and said get out, went to the triangle and got it done.

  10. #20818

    Tammy

    Spotted Tammy today just south of Fowler heading south. She looked pretty good, had my hopes up before I recognized her. Pass.

  11. #20817

    Who that?

    Spotted this dark haired girl today walking on Fowler towards Nebraska. I believe she is the one I saw a couple weeks ago. Late 20's? She was buried in her phone and didn't look up at me when I pulled up next to her. I was pressed for time so I didn't investigate more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220212_144231.jpg‎  

  12. #20816

    Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Lacy was picked up for a vacation, from the Haven yesterday.

    It looks like she's going to be bunk mates with Kaci.
    Too bad you can't join them, Rook, lol.
    I did a quick run last night around 2200, one older Latino who looks good from a distance, around 109th. Tried to get a hold of Chantel, but she texted me this morning saying she had been up for 3 days and crashed yesterday evening. The only plus to this is her drug of choice isn't as deadly. It was only a matter of time for the Haven, they made it so obvious. I have a couple days off next week and plan to do some heavy mongering on both sides of the bridge.

  13. #20815

    7:45 am 02/12/2022

    Coming from St. Pete started my cruise at Hillsboriugh driving N up Nebraska. Spotted a tranny by the Publix. Nothing by the Haven or Marathon. The Sitka area had nada. Continuing up Nebraska made right on Busch driving past ho'tels up to 40th st, turned around driving up Busch back to Nebraska. North again on Nebraska, drove through Wilma and Annie and not even db's out. Continuing and on Nebraska without any sightings, in Nowtaney, an unknown vixen was seeing slipping through the closed gates of the Manchester before I could I'd her. Nowtaney also barren. No more whoring this morning. Today, Tampa was a bust for me. Actually, not really as I enjoy the hunt.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  14. #20814

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated our beloved Lacey lately?. She looks like she's eating good so I'm sure our fine mongers are taking care of her. Here's some old photos of her before she swelled up!
    Lacy was picked up for a vacation, from the Haven yesterday.

    It looks like she's going to be bunk mates with Kaci.
    Too bad you can't join them, Rook, lol.

  15. #20813

    Kaci

    Kaci appears to have been taken out for a vacation, on the day of all this recent activity this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape