Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 37377
-
10-20-21 23:24 #22827Senior Member

Posts: 287Mr Regular
She usually doesn't answer phone calls, it's best to keep texting her, although she's still slow to reply, be patient & keep trying?
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
Also, if you've seen her before, it's best to inform her that your a previous client, good luck?
-
10-20-21 22:48 #22826Senior Member

Posts: 556Reaching Jen Breeze?
Is there a secret to reaching Jen in Westland? I've tried calling, but nothing but VM, and no return calls.
-
10-20-21 19:27 #22825Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn, I was considering going there tomorrow. Thanks for heads up.
Originally Posted by LionGuy09
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 18:06 #22824Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Kristen
Saw her regularly for a while. Good massage and personality. Reliable. YMMV. It's been about 4-5 years.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 17:28 #22823Senior Member

Posts: 105Go ahead
You will not regret.
Originally Posted by ChewyC77
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 13:25 #22822Regular Member

Posts: 16LEO Star Moon
Careful. Second time in the last two weeks I've seen UC in parking lot.
-
10-20-21 13:20 #22821Senior Member

Posts: 124Read the form
She is excellent at what your asking. The hour will pass by in 25 minutes.
Originally Posted by ChewyC77
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 11:38 #22820Senior Member

Posts: 212Not sure if this one is worth a try
-
10-20-21 11:28 #22819Senior Member

Posts: 37Good for you. After all, aren't you face down most of the time? Looks in my opinion are not a major reason for being there. Jenny at P. T has the whole package. Skills is the main reason for a good session. Jenny enjoys GFE for slightly more than what Tiffany charged.
Originally Posted by Dante313
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 08:20 #22818Senior Member

Posts: 73I paid $140 total. At first she wanted $200 and I was about to just leave, still Wasn't worth it. I get better BBBJ at PT. She did half HJ and half BBBJ. I would've did FS but she wanted more than double. Yeah I don't see the super appeal to her I just wanted to try something different than the usual magic and PT I normally go to. Other than her looks I don't recommend LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCarlMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 19:05 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 80Best provider for massage in Michigan with BBBJ
Just curious peoples opinions. Think of seeing Jenny pt.
-
10-19-21 17:58 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 107Stay with P. T in SCS
You paid a lot for someone to be nice to you. Jenny is a far better SP for way less. You can get BBFS for less than you paid at Saigon for a BBBJ. This fascination for Tiffany is a thing of the past. Jenny is by far more accommodating and appreciates your patronage. There has been negative posts about her. I've known her for many years. Disrespect her and she will treat you in kind.
Originally Posted by Dante313
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 17:31 #22815Senior Member

Posts: 35Day Spa
Do Alice, OH, or VDS offer BJ or FS? It's $$ at Day Spa. I agreed on the upsell during teasing. Masseuse was young enough but it was just a rub (not a real massage) then down to business. It escalated quickly and my smaller head got the better of me. Left feeling a little ripped off, as for that price I could have had a lot more fun with someone off the escort page.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't repeat for 270.
-
10-19-21 14:25 #22814Senior Member

Posts: 115Diy
Is this a DIY experience.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
Or is that no allowed.
-
10-19-21 14:03 #22813Senior Member

Posts: 144100% this
Don't forget that it comes with an entitled attitude. These places are a joke.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




