Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 41309
-
02-21-22 13:12 #25304Senior Member

Posts: 256Katie
Saw Katie today for a qv. She is a petite girl and if you are a breast guy this may not be the one for you. With that being said the pics are accurate and she is friendly and lucid. Good kisser and BBBJ / cim. I will repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/267976616439
-
02-21-22 12:20 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 89Boring
Real but boring and rushed you.
Originally Posted by JaxMale81
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 12:03 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 266Tryst
Yeah, she's been on tryst the whole time she's been back. She avoids STG because she has about as much luck with mongers as we do with providers on there.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 18:40 #25301Senior Member

Posts: 130She's pregnant!
Well I saw Natalie last night around 7 pm. She's sharing a house with a roommate who wasn't there and doesn't do what she does. I paid up front which I shouldn't have, and I know a lot of people on this forum have advised me not to do it, but I went ahead and did it anyways. I know, dumbass mistake on my part. After I paid her, she takes her clothes off and surprise surprise, she is 7 months pregnant. Who would've thought. Oh well I was already there, might as well go ahead get what I paid for. First time fucking a pregnant chick. I know that's fantasy for some, I'd just never got into that fetish. Did a QV, and yes she's a clock watcher. She was already trying to get me out. Her blowjob was alright, I fucked from behind for a few minutes, she kept saying remember don't cum in, and she was really slow to get up. Had to really gentle with her. Just know, she is very limited to what she can do, or so she says. She will take a lot of time. So, if your looking for chick that's fun to be around, AVOID THIS CHICK!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/094337725852
-
02-20-22 18:16 #25300Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Info on these two?
Anybody seen either of these two? They safe to meet up with?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/659193785849
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/939987202288
Thanks Guys.
-
02-20-22 15:37 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 311I have cleared the box.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:26 #25298Regular Member

Posts: 16Visiting Soon
Hello fellas,
Visiting from Sofla in mid March, would appreciate any recommendations and glad to recommend sofla providers too.
-
02-20-22 12:44 #25297Senior Member

Posts: 128Yes.
I am too. And right when I have both the time and funds to play too.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 12:25 #25296Senior Member

Posts: 256Stg
Anyone else having trouble with STG.
-
02-20-22 09:18 #25295Senior Member

Posts: 124Disapointed Sunshine ?
You are talking about Sunshine the young provider off Youngerman Circle?
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 09:12 #25294Senior Member

Posts: 124Someguy3
Clear your pm inbox it's full, please.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy3
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 08:38 #25293Senior Member

Posts: 311Back in town after two years, with a new monger phone. I used to see a girl off monument in an apartment. I have forgotten her name and number. The apartment complex was down a road next to the poker place.
Anyone know her and have the digits?
Anyone else in town reliable. I've read the forum but nothing sticks out. Its the unreliable ones that get all the posts.
-
02-20-22 06:47 #25292Senior Member

Posts: 181Kariisma karma
Any intel on this provider to be shared? 904 area.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/433690730347
-
02-20-22 06:27 #25291Senior Member

Posts: 77Nikki
Can't find het on STG, any digits or link?
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-20-22 04:40 #25290Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks for the intel.
I was getting ready to pull the trigger on this one. Appreciate you sharing.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





