Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 24806
-
02-21-22 13:52 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 148Carina Dream of Eros Update
Did see Carina on Saturday at a nice hotel in Carmel. Seems that I was the only one to book with her so she went back to Chicago later the same day. We sat on the couch and got caught up since it's been a good 5 yrs since we have had a session due to my moving from Chicago to Indy.
Still looks the same to me. Said that she gained a few pounds but I couldn't tell. If she did it was in all the right places. Natural triple D and perfect bubble ass for doggie.
GFE with DFK and BBBJ was performed. She takes instruction very well especially on how I like little Petey sucked. We did mish, cowgirl, and doggie then Petey let loose in her mouth. She spit out in sink. Her kitty isn't tight and a bit Arby's roast beef sandwich looking but very responsive to DATY.
Later we talked about the business a bit in Indy and told her the DI girls have most of the clients here but to keep in touch the next time she comes through. Since I have seen her in the past was 400 roses / hr. Well worth it IMO. Check this Lithuanian out the next time she rolls into town: http://www.carinagdream.com/.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 21:05 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 222It's a shame
That the pics never match. Other than that, they are reliable, safe and a decent value, I. E. , 140/ hh. But my dreams have always been way older and strictly business transactional.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 20:16 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 52Prostate massage and edging providers?
Does anyone on hear know of any good Prostate massage and edging providers in the Indianapolis area, and are willing to share with me? My favorite DI girl (Sam / Georgia) will do rimming, maybe I should ask her.
-
02-20-22 20:08 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 52I will check it out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 19:24 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 1174No, the pics never match the girl. Pics are always way better. The girl you get is always kind of the girl next door when all your neighbors are a little older with average looks at best. Every now and then you'll see one that really looks good but never model quality like the pics.
Originally Posted by PussyHound69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 15:38 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 52Did the pic's match the girl?
Did any of the pic's match the girl? And did you get the service you paid for?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:51 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 1174https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2698298
https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2698292
https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2698306
Three new Asian ads on Adultsearch this morning. The ad style makes me think they're a new outfit to Indy but they might have been here before. I contacted the number in the first ad and was told 120 qv, 140 hh, 180 hr, 260 VIP, and VIP plus 80 tip for BBFS. I didn't ask but I've seen some of them require you get VIP for BBBJ. Went to a hotel near Lyndhurst and Sam Jones and had to wait about hh. Asked for a pic of hotel but no face pic. I don't know if they have more than one girl or not but I asked for a skinny girl and wasn't disappointed. She was probably 40-45 with a cute face (although missing at least one tooth you could see when she smiled big) and small B cup. She had decent English, took direction well, and seemed more than willing to please. No mask and a lot of kissing. This was more what I got to expect from the Asians before covid hit. Expensive for the good service but seemed worth it to me. Very nice girl, at least when she's happy with the money you give. I always get the hour but only stay as long as I need. This time I was out in about a hh but didn't take that long. She jumped in the shower right after and we spent a few minutes talking when she finished. I didn't last long but she never said anything to make me think she would have rushed me like so many do.
-
02-19-22 23:03 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 235General reports forum, I think
My thought is, it's either a specific position or a breathing/rythm method that you should concentrate on. Odd as it sounds there are videos called Cock Hero that might help you out exploring your rithym strength and weaknesses. They're many on pornhub but only a few that give you the real deal. As far as your position goes I'd say her on top cowgirl style would be best. Just my unprofessional opinion.
Originally Posted by PussyHound69
[View Original Post]
Idk, hope that helps a little.
-
02-19-22 20:59 #17868Senior Member

Posts: 52Question
Not sure which thread I should post this in, but I have a question. I am in my early 60's and can only shoot about half the time. ED pill keeps me hard enough, but the 'I'm getting ready to blast feeling' is weak or goes away before I can get over the edge. Is there any trick you guys have used that gets you off just about every time?
-
02-19-22 15:35 #17867Regular Member

Posts: 2Analu
Hey Ty, I believe it is a contraction of Ana Lucia, and I would be skeptical too. But no more or less than I am every time I meet a provider for the first time.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 13:41 #17866Regular Member

Posts: 9Fetish
Question for the vets. Any recommendations for providers who are fetish friendly? Primarily girls who are willing to receive watersports.
-
02-19-22 09:48 #17865Senior Member

Posts: 808Truth
Truth about pussy losing its appeal. I used to be very vanilla In the past couple years I tried some weird shit that I never thought I would try.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 09:29 #17864Senior Member

Posts: 292Money well spent
We can either stock pile cash that we will leave to our undeserving kids or we smash all the pussy we can. I choose pussy. The trouble is as you go over 600, pussy starts to lose its appeal and it all feels the same. Today's pussy is just like yesterday's. Maybe I need to bang a fat old woman to enjoy something different. On second thought, fuck no.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 08:33 #17863Senior Member

Posts: 127Let's see.$10,000 invested in the market at 14% is.
Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 19:35 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 52I am sure you are right!
Ty, I am sure that you are right about it being a budget thing. I have yet to pay more that $270 and that was DI for an hour with Piper. God what a body and she is giggly. It was porn vid worthy of seeing her cum. If I could afford her, I would have her every week until I died. I do have a limit, $270 was hard for me to cough up, so I guess most of them would be more willing to provide me with the extra's that I like if I paid more money. This year it has mostly been MP's. I have a thing for the Asians and I really like massages, so that is where most of my time and money go to. If I could afford it, I would have both a DI date and a massage date each week.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





