Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 41305
-
02-20-22 18:16 #25300Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Info on these two?
Anybody seen either of these two? They safe to meet up with?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/659193785849
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/939987202288
Thanks Guys.
-
02-20-22 15:37 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 311I have cleared the box.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:26 #25298Regular Member

Posts: 16Visiting Soon
Hello fellas,
Visiting from Sofla in mid March, would appreciate any recommendations and glad to recommend sofla providers too.
-
02-20-22 12:44 #25297Senior Member

Posts: 128Yes.
I am too. And right when I have both the time and funds to play too.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 12:25 #25296Senior Member

Posts: 256Stg
Anyone else having trouble with STG.
-
02-20-22 09:18 #25295Senior Member

Posts: 124Disapointed Sunshine ?
You are talking about Sunshine the young provider off Youngerman Circle?
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 09:12 #25294Senior Member

Posts: 124Someguy3
Clear your pm inbox it's full, please.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy3
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 08:38 #25293Senior Member

Posts: 311Back in town after two years, with a new monger phone. I used to see a girl off monument in an apartment. I have forgotten her name and number. The apartment complex was down a road next to the poker place.
Anyone know her and have the digits?
Anyone else in town reliable. I've read the forum but nothing sticks out. Its the unreliable ones that get all the posts.
-
02-20-22 06:47 #25292Senior Member

Posts: 181Kariisma karma
Any intel on this provider to be shared? 904 area.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/433690730347
-
02-20-22 06:27 #25291Senior Member

Posts: 77Nikki
Can't find het on STG, any digits or link?
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-20-22 04:40 #25290Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks for the intel.
I was getting ready to pull the trigger on this one. Appreciate you sharing.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 22:41 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 124Dreamland
That's Candii.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 21:58 #25288Senior Member

Posts: 124Lauren
Did you try to call her??
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 21:56 #25287Senior Member

Posts: 124Desperate
I saw her last time about three months ago, this nothing like my dream at all! Everything was smooth and dream was all covered but, I left satisfied from my dream! Possibly, candy is the culprit! The need was right now, very irritable and hurting. IMO Sorry you had this happen she was good to me we even hung out about 45 minutes after dream. Just cuddled, I'm older and widowed this was welcomed to me. She didn't I was widowed.
Originally Posted by LatinLuver87
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 19:17 #25286Senior Member

Posts: 618Lauren
Just an FYI in case you didn't already know, Lauren should no longer classified as a UTR now that she has an ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89








Reply With Quote






