Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 25721
-
02-20-22 11:34 #14801Senior Member

Posts: 334Wyp
Yes, I had outstanding success with WYP all last year. Multiple gorgeous, hot, incredible women in their mid 20's. Highly recommended. Look up my long post from 2021. Let me know if you can't find it.
Originally Posted by ReggieNelson
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 11:30 #14800Senior Member

Posts: 334IMAX = Barbie
Yes, IMAX has gone by Barbie for years -- look at her only fans userid, it still has "Barbie" in it. I didn't like her old pics from a year - 2 ago, but I like her newer pics I noticed in Oct, that's when she got on my radar, in Oct. I was going to contact her, but I had so much success with WYP last year and Persephone on SecretBenefits.com this year, I never got to Barbie. I CAN tell you there wasn't any negative info posted on Barbie / IMAX since Oct, I would have added it to my Contact for her and dropped her off of my list if there had been. Search on Barbie -- I don't know what if anything was posted on her before Oct -- I wasn't interested and wasn't paying attention.
Originally Posted by JCole457
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 11:21 #14799Senior Member

Posts: 717I take it that they are artificial. That's a big minus. I had a girlfriend with implant in the past. Looked great, lured every men around, they wanted to be me but I touch them, ugh, not good.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 05:42 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 188Southern Charm
What ever happened to Southern Charm.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...charm/42345608
-
02-19-22 19:20 #14797Senior Member

Posts: 827Ariel
Don't worry. She is very real and really nice. Saw her earlier today. Had a great time with her. I will repeat. Oh. Her dog is a miniature mix. It will lick you to death.
-
02-19-22 18:52 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 298She is real.
Dogs were friendly enough. No issues there. House was decent. Easy in and out. Her room was messy. She seemed a little high when I seen her but no nodding out. Her tits were nice. She responded well to date but cut short when she hit the point. Wanted the hr but got a hhr instead. Nerves played piece in settling in. I knew I should have went for the hhr the first time. That was a rookie mistake on my end. I feel like she would get better with time. Didn't respond back to my texts to her after I left. Usually an indication that there might be no follow up. She is looking for a few steady regulars and if she finds them she will likely stay utr. I'd repeat for sure but service would have to improve for me to keep returning.
Originally Posted by GitHerDone2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 18:33 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 138Ariels Tits
Sample for yourself and find out. I think you will be pleased.
Originally Posted by LondonW2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 16:49 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 195Heaven
Does anyone know her status? Last known digits ended with 55. If anyone cares to share newer digits with me I would appreciate it.
-
02-19-22 16:11 #14793Senior Member

Posts: 115Looks good, but are they real?
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 14:56 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 59I been really dreaming about a gander w Marley but I'm in Springfield, I may have too make a trip.
Originally Posted by UnoMas2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 13:51 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 1248By luck I saw her out in the wild about 4 years ago, and she looked hideous, I can't imagine what she looks like now. Run Forrest Run!
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 13:49 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 212Dog
Don't know if I can date a chic with a pit bull 4 feet away from me considering how they like to bite things that are just hanging there.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 11:57 #14789Douchebag

Posts: 326Hello Kitty
Do some research on her. She is in the Hall of shame for just about every reason. From poor service to robbing. She use to go by Hello Kitty. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.
Originally Posted by TravelingMan75
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 10:14 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 138Ariel. Big Tit MILF
Ariel is looking for business. Again. This ex- Harem and Cheeks stripper asked me to post as she's UTR and not quite smart enough to post her own ad. Four seven eight So if you like big tit blonde milfs she's a good choice. Provided a few pictures. Which are accurate. She's in S Dayton area currently. House with dogs. No boyfriend issues. Five six two two Her menu is pretty open. No greek. Donation is reasonable. Especially for the hour. She loves to have her pussy eaten- while watching porn. Gets her going then she can be a bit of a sex freak. So if you like to watch porn while you fuck. Just ask. If this is your type. I'd recommend. Communication can be spotty. But will respond when available and looking for business. Not too good at scheduling in advance.
Can PM for digits She has Dayton area code. If you figure it out. The digits are in the message.
-
02-19-22 10:12 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info?
Going to be in Dayton on Monday night and was wondering if anyone has seen this girl? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/937878754364








Reply With Quote





