Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 339 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3020

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    There is no way I'm clicking on that link. Not even from jedi68/ hardricks computer!
    Bro that's a legit girl, I've seen her LOL. She keeps rotating from Bay Area, Pasadena, Irvine and San Diego

  2. #3019
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoby57  [View Original Post]
    Leah is an amazing South American girl that downright loves to fuck. Great curves. Beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Anyways round one was a great bbj followed deep hard fucking at the end of the bed. Loved having her legs draped over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep inside until I filled the bag. Didn't take me long to get ready for round two which started with more cock sucking cg rcg and finishing in lazy dog with my balls slapping hard against her.

    https://sexynclassy.mobi/leah/
    There is no way I'm clicking on that link. Not even from jedi68/ hardricks computer!

  3. #3018

    Very good time with this South American girl

    Leah is an amazing South American girl that downright loves to fuck. Great curves. Beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Anyways round one was a great bbj followed deep hard fucking at the end of the bed. Loved having her legs draped over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep inside until I filled the bag. Didn't take me long to get ready for round two which started with more cock sucking cg rcg and finishing in lazy dog with my balls slapping hard against her.

    https://sexynclassy.mobi/leah/

  4. #3017

    Report?

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have seen this girl yet. Gave her a call and she talked real slutty over the phone, I was shocked. Planning to see her tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/75314570
    Did you ever see her?

    Looked at her ad and if you wanted to see her for an hour I would book 2 HH's than 1 FH. Ha ha. Math is not a strong suite.

    DGL.

    My two 360<400.

  5. #3016
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I don't need no accuser

    So I see that rubratings was hacked. At first it was something recent and now they are saying it has been going on for a long time. I assume one of the other players is hacking the site. I would assume it is either law enforcement plex or private delusional. Rubratings girls had the unique ability to put a true location in their ads (I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the courtesy of a girl's manager to put her location in as Downey so that I do not waste time looking), the girls there or their managers seemed to be able to text back in an hour, and they let unflattering reviews go through.

    Some people do not fuck around with the fuck around.

  6. #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have seen this girl yet. Gave her a call and she talked real slutty over the phone, I was shocked. Planning to see her tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/75314570
    Well? Was she as good as she seemed?

  7. #3014

    Bad reviews for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews, especially regarding service, are anything but stellar. Is this gal just another "trophy" fuck? And from the descriptions of her looks, she doesn't sound like a beauty queen. How these gals stay in business is beyond me.
    I'm definitely not in a rush to see or track her down her after reading the reviews. I might drop 160 on her if she were in town. And her looks definitely only appeal to someone who likes a full body with curves. I think most of the guy's around here would classify her as fat and that's totally understandable. I think she's attractive, but like I said, the glam shots somehow don't do her any favors.

  8. #3013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Her Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews, especially regarding service, are anything but stellar. Is this gal just another "trophy" fuck? And from the descriptions of her looks, she doesn't sound like a beauty queen. How these gals stay in business is beyond me.

  9. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, I made an interesting find yesterday. I came across this curvy Korean-American girl on Eros, Washington DC. The pics in the ads belong to an apparent civie I have been following on IG for several years. On IG, she always seemed very "providerish" in her mannerisms, things she says, etc. , but she never says anything whatsoever on there to actually prove whether or not she provides. When I came across the Eros ad, I started doing some research, and I found her OF. I joined for a month to see if I could verify if it is the girl I have been following on IG, and it sure as hell is! PSA, don't join her OF. Nothing but tits and lingerie unless you dish out more--I only followed for investigative purposes. Anyway, she seems to be based in D. C. And Virginia. I have no idea what her rates are or if she ever comes to LA. Has anyone seen her here or elsewhere? Hapa, any intel? I would love to give her a try. She reminds me a lot of my retired ATF from long ago, Heather Kim. By the way, she looks much more beautiful in her civie pics and videos than in these professional shots. Something about the way they did her makeup makes her look much less pretty than she actually is. I can provide the IG link via PM if anyone is interested. She has her provider pics on the IG, but since she does not explicitly mention providing anywhere on that platform, I'll not post it publicly. Here's her PD profile (probably more stable than an Eros ad):

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jademariekimxo
    Had to look at my notes I saw her 2013 in the bay area. She was chubby and seems she has gotten a little more rounder.

    Nothing special that's why I never saw her again.

  10. #3011

  11. #3010

    Jade Marie Kim.

    So, I made an interesting find yesterday. I came across this curvy Korean-American girl on Eros, Washington DC. The pics in the ads belong to an apparent civie I have been following on IG for several years. On IG, she always seemed very "providerish" in her mannerisms, things she says, etc. , but she never says anything whatsoever on there to actually prove whether or not she provides. When I came across the Eros ad, I started doing some research, and I found her OF. I joined for a month to see if I could verify if it is the girl I have been following on IG, and it sure as hell is! PSA, don't join her OF. Nothing but tits and lingerie unless you dish out more--I only followed for investigative purposes. Anyway, she seems to be based in D. C. And Virginia. I have no idea what her rates are or if she ever comes to LA. Has anyone seen her here or elsewhere? Hapa, any intel? I would love to give her a try. She reminds me a lot of my retired ATF from long ago, Heather Kim. By the way, she looks much more beautiful in her civie pics and videos than in these professional shots. Something about the way they did her makeup makes her look much less pretty than she actually is. I can provide the IG link via PM if anyone is interested. She has her provider pics on the IG, but since she does not explicitly mention providing anywhere on that platform, I'll not post it publicly. Here's her PD profile (probably more stable than an Eros ad):

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jademariekimxo

  12. #3009

    Would

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have seen this girl yet. Gave her a call and she talked real slutty over the phone, I was shocked. Planning to see her tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/75314570
    No, but I would. Please report back after if it's worth it.

  13. #3008

    Cc

    Anyone have seen this girl yet. Gave her a call and she talked real slutty over the phone, I was shocked. Planning to see her tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/75314570

  14. #3007

    Roxy Rose

    Any info on this provider? She has no reviews around.

    https://twitter.com/RoxyRoseVip

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/9667616.htm

  15. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by JBaggerLV  [View Original Post]
    Only have experience with K Agencies back home in Vegas. Looking for something similar here in Los Angeles. Any help is appreciated.

    J Bagger.
    Booker Gray is affiliated with one of the LA Korgs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape