Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 338 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3011

  2. #3010

    Jade Marie Kim.

    So, I made an interesting find yesterday. I came across this curvy Korean-American girl on Eros, Washington DC. The pics in the ads belong to an apparent civie I have been following on IG for several years. On IG, she always seemed very "providerish" in her mannerisms, things she says, etc. , but she never says anything whatsoever on there to actually prove whether or not she provides. When I came across the Eros ad, I started doing some research, and I found her OF. I joined for a month to see if I could verify if it is the girl I have been following on IG, and it sure as hell is! PSA, don't join her OF. Nothing but tits and lingerie unless you dish out more--I only followed for investigative purposes. Anyway, she seems to be based in D. C. And Virginia. I have no idea what her rates are or if she ever comes to LA. Has anyone seen her here or elsewhere? Hapa, any intel? I would love to give her a try. She reminds me a lot of my retired ATF from long ago, Heather Kim. By the way, she looks much more beautiful in her civie pics and videos than in these professional shots. Something about the way they did her makeup makes her look much less pretty than she actually is. I can provide the IG link via PM if anyone is interested. She has her provider pics on the IG, but since she does not explicitly mention providing anywhere on that platform, I'll not post it publicly. Here's her PD profile (probably more stable than an Eros ad):

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jademariekimxo

  3. #3009

    Would

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have seen this girl yet. Gave her a call and she talked real slutty over the phone, I was shocked. Planning to see her tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/75314570
    No, but I would. Please report back after if it's worth it.

  4. #3008

    Cc

    Anyone have seen this girl yet. Gave her a call and she talked real slutty over the phone, I was shocked. Planning to see her tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/75314570

  5. #3007

    Roxy Rose

    Any info on this provider? She has no reviews around.

    https://twitter.com/RoxyRoseVip

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/9667616.htm

  6. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by JBaggerLV  [View Original Post]
    Only have experience with K Agencies back home in Vegas. Looking for something similar here in Los Angeles. Any help is appreciated.

    J Bagger.
    Booker Gray is affiliated with one of the LA Korgs.

  7. #3005

    Agency incall help

    Only have experience with K Agencies back home in Vegas. Looking for something similar here in Los Angeles. Any help is appreciated.

    J Bagger.

  8. #3004
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Way back

    https://www.thatmall.com/linsey/

    Holy shit, I do believe I finally saw this one in like 2016? She was obese, had a fat dog she carried around, and jackhammered my dick so much I protested and asked her to slow down. She said, I do this I know what I am doing.

  9. #3003

    Ms. Bella QOD

    Hey boys,

    Interested in Ms. Bella from QOD, anyone give her a try yet? I haven't seen any of the QOD girls yet either, any wise words there?

  10. #3002
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fatty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    I specifically asked them if it was removed at the request of the provider, of if for some other reason and they said "We do not give out his information".

    I interpreted "proceed with caution" as they learned something bad about this provider, and did not want her associated with their platform anymore. Again, that is my opinion, and not to be taken as fact.

    The fact is, they did not want to tell me why they took her off of TER.
    In the words of senator geary, I really have a problem with her and her whole fucken family.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nica/Bendygirl

    Anyone who brags about being boosted is a total cuck. I got vaxxed due to insane pressure from my vons coworkers. Now that everyone I know who is boosted has the coof and I do not (and I have fucked some really ugly asians as of late), I am not getting boosted. I really do not need to have my immunity reduced to catch this bioweapon.

    Furthermore her "only over age 35 guys" is code for guys who cannot fuck like me with a 10 inch maglite. She wants old farts who will throne sniff her for 700. Dude, for 200 the other day I had the girl blow and suck me for 30 minutes, and I fucken timed it. For 700 she would work as hard as our president.

    Her advertising in santa monica with an address in hermosa beach is particularly vexing to me. Hermosa beach is about as far from sa mo as you can get.

    And 96 reviews? Come on. At 700 dollars, just the reviewers alone have sent her 70 k. The only other pig putting up those kind of numbers is jenny in the valley, who I actually believe. That gross piece of shit has 1000 reviews by 300 dollars. Her nasty pussy has made her 300 k.

  11. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohakahuna  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone out there have anything on Kelani K. doings in the LA area?.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/KelaniKawano

  12. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her a while back when she was 180 and in downtown. Now price has gone up and she's in Venice. Massage was actually pretty nice and the fj was surprisingly good. Not really a feet person but I enjoyed it. I would have repeated if her prices didn't go up and move to venice.
    She's sweet but a little aloof. Not much, it's mostly the overall experience doesn't feel very sexual. The foot job. Well, it got me to come, so if that's the goal, you're good and it's probably worth experiencing once. But, it feels distant and not very sexual to be honest.

  13. #2999

    Kelani K. in Los Angeles

    Does anyone out there have anything on Kelani K. doings in the LA area?.

  14. #2998

    Bendy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy1998  [View Original Post]
    What do they meant with proceed with caution? That they could retaliate because of the bad review? Blackmail?
    I specifically asked them if it was removed at the request of the provider, of if for some other reason and they said "We do not give out his information".

    I interpreted "proceed with caution" as they learned something bad about this provider, and did not want her associated with their platform anymore. Again, that is my opinion, and not to be taken as fact.

    The fact is, they did not want to tell me why they took her off of TER.

  15. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    I wrote about her a while back as well:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=bendy#post5257559.

    And also did a pretty detailed review of her on TER. Since then, one other person reviewed her on TER with similar comments.

    However, I noticed back in December that her profile was take down off of TER. When I asked why, I was told, "The provider is delisted and as always with providers that are delisted, we advise to proceed with caution." Read into that what you will.

    Personally, I would pass. There are better experiences out there.
    What do they meant with proceed with caution? That they could retaliate because of the bad review? Blackmail?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape