Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 300 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mallik1  [View Original Post]
    How much is the damage?.
    2. 4 roses for the full hr.

  2. #2844

    Doral or nearby area

    If you know any providers with Milking table in Doral or nearby area please PM me!

    Appreciate your help.

  3. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    Took the advice of bigluber once more and hit dream girl spa in Hialeah. Boy am I glad I did. Walked in and was greeted by "lily" 5'2 5'3 little thing at most with nice b sized man mades. She liked what she saw and immediately went for the LEO check. After inspection the rest was just a dream, as the name of their business states. TS and massage was blissful. Lily was the whole package and then some. Thanks again to bigluber for providing good intel on the forum. I'll be sure to continue sampling, and if anyone else has good spots for FS please do share.
    How much is the damage?.

  4. #2842

    MasterOfNone9

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone9  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out a few times yesterday and today but no response.
    Maybe the prostitutes are on vacation. A serious place would attend you without any problem.

  5. #2841
    Quote Originally Posted by FlMongerer  [View Original Post]
    Had a pretty good experience here, though the provider tried pushing me for additional tips after the deed was done. The provider was a cute Asian in her late 20's with nice bolt ons. Saw a much hotter girl walking in as I was walking out. Will probably try this place again when I am down there for business this week.
    Where is Jin Spa? Can't find it in google maps, is it under a different name?

  6. #2840

    Jin Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of checking this place out after I land. What's the expected tip in these parts and is this place any good?
    Had a pretty good experience here, though the provider tried pushing me for additional tips after the deed was done. The provider was a cute Asian in her late 20's with nice bolt ons. Saw a much hotter girl walking in as I was walking out. Will probably try this place again when I am down there for business this week.

  7. #2839

    Caribbean Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing those ads on CL for Caribbean Queen spa. Any info on them?

    Example: https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...447736107.html.
    I am guessing the girls rent the room and they seem to be independent. I have gone twice and both times it was a nice therapeutic experience. Seems promising depending on the therapist that you may get your root chakra balanced providing stress relief. Cool little place.

  8. #2838

    Re: S3 r3 nity spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadDogg  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge as visiting area. Caught my eye as driving by. Parking in front as well as back. Couple girls there but they were busy so went with one first met. Average looking 6 out of 10. Nothing special. Massage was decent for half hr. Pd 50. After flip light touching and left happy. Tipped 40 as she was very nice and like I said massage decent. She knew what she was doing.
    Are you talking about Serenity Spa at 12X street and Biscayne?

    That place closes early like 8 pm, and is pretty much just a Jack-Shack for tourist. They do Groupon is all you got to know there.

    It's in the same class as The Mandarin Spa at 16X street and the Silver Spa at 10X street.

    And the worse of all, The Oasis Spa at 7X street and NE 2 ave.

    All targeting the tourist set and a friendly hand shake is about all you'll likely get.

    There are 2 pretty good FS options in that area of Biscayne.

    Head south to NE 12X street, go east to 218X and you'll find meme Spa. Always a god time there.

    And if you want to up the talent and the price, then head to 1173X , Healing Massage. Some fine women come and go there but not at bargain prices.

    It all depends on how much you want to spend or how much you can be suckered into spending.

  9. #2837

    S3r3nity spa

    Took the plunge as visiting area. Caught my eye as driving by. Parking in front as well as back. Couple girls there but they were busy so went with one first met. Average looking 6 out of 10. Nothing special. Massage was decent for half hr. Pd 50. After flip light touching and left happy. Tipped 40 as she was very nice and like I said massage decent. She knew what she was doing.

  10. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    Lily is quite the turn on. I saw her last time wearing the same outfit, and when she saw me she knew what to do. Took me to the room and danced on me in her *****why outfit and flipped her around and stuck my tongue down her throat and pushed her against the wall. She enjoyed it, and it was hot. One thing led to another and before you know it her arms are wrapped around my neck, I've picked her up and fucked her while carrying her. Man she was fun. Biglubers advice is amazing! Looking forward to trying more spots!
    Yup, Lily is a real gem, the first time I encountered her I was whorified. I'm going to have to go visit her again.

  11. #2835

    Caribbean Queen spa

    Keep seeing those ads on CL for Caribbean Queen spa. Any info on them?

    Example: https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...447736107.html.

  12. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxManners  [View Original Post]
    Yes yes yes, prostittute with license.
    I've reached out a few times yesterday and today but no response.

  13. #2833

    Re: Did a google search and can't find it

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Did a google search and can't find a Dream Spa. I'm interested in trying it out.
    Go back and read ODawg's post here on 2-12-22.

  14. #2832

    Where is Dream Spa

    Did a google search and can't find a Dream Spa. I'm interested in trying it out.

  15. #2831

    Kuban83

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuban83  [View Original Post]
    Is there more on the menu with that nuru?? Or is it just basic or standard ending??.
    Yes yes yes, prostittute with license.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape